lui Bash

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 7.30 PM
Venue: Central Coast Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9
Swordy

Re: lui Bash

Post by Swordy » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 10:55 am

Craig_D wrote:I just wish for once people could look for positives after a win and not go out on a witch hunt to single people out.. Last time I checked, this was a 17 man TEAM performance and EVERYONE covered for their TEAM MATES tonight which was good to see.. You will always have better performances by some individuals over others, but as a TEAM, the Tigers are now starting to look awesome.. Hang in there Rob Lui, yr going well..
And if people didn't realise, the Tigers WON last night, who would of thought after reading some of this dribble!!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

It's a Lui bash thread, not a thread to celebrate a win.....Which I am ecstatic about and I have to admit that I was not expecting before kick off, even though I love the Black White and Gold just as much as anyone else here.

But it's a bash thread, as the title suggests, so I will bash away when it is called for.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 11:21 am

magpiecol wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:how come there isn't any threads dedicated to Aaron Woods looking at the ref that gave Balin the chance to score from dummy half? or the thread about Benji missing a shot from in-front that could have been crucial? or Matt Groat giving away 2 consecutive penalties late in the game that gave Manly great field position?

we won't dedicate any threads to them coz its just easier to bash Lui

as if there aren't people on this forum with agenda's

pfft

You are a pinhead. Lui has been shocking all season. Not one good game that I can remember. It is now round 21. How much time does this bloke get before he gets the boot.

As for Moltzen, he dead set dogged it tonight. He was pathetic. No comittment with the ball in the air, or on the ground. No comittment when running the ball back. He gave it to Ryan on most occassions. If he is a first grade footballer then I am a dutchman.

If we want to win this competition then Lui and Moltzen must go and next week is not early enough.
and just who do you suggest we replace Lui with Einstein,Miller?
wether you want to admit it to yourself or not,Lui is the best option available this yr
do you realy think an 18 yr old with only 4 or 5 games has a better chance of leading the Tigers to a premiership?
think about it,it just might make sense

Craig_D

Post by Craig_D » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:41 pm

Yep, it's a bash thread.. Great supporters u lot are!!!
Can't wait to see 'swordy' named in the no7 jumper

Posted using RoarFEED

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 1:27 pm

6 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks and scored a try he defiantly has something in attack and always has. I agree his defence is horrible but he isn't the only half in the comp with this issue Just to highlight that did anyone see the stats in Yesterdays telegraph

Players with 5+ Missed tackles in a game (and occasions)
Chris Sandow (9)
Travis Burns (8)
Wade Graham (7)
Jake Friend (7)
Isacc Luke (7)
Kade Snowden (6)
Scott Prince (5)

I am guessing Lui was on 4 before last nights game but still he isn't the worst defender in the comp and at least he is younger and has time to work on his defence but yes he defiantly needs to

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 1:44 pm

magpiecol wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:how come there isn't any threads dedicated to Aaron Woods looking at the ref that gave Balin the chance to score from dummy half? or the thread about Benji missing a shot from in-front that could have been crucial? or Matt Groat giving away 2 consecutive penalties late in the game that gave Manly great field position?

we won't dedicate any threads to them coz its just easier to bash Lui

as if there aren't people on this forum with agenda's

pfft

You are a pinhead. Lui has been shocking all season. Not one good game that I can remember. It is now round 21. How much time does this bloke get before he gets the boot.

As for Moltzen, he dead set dogged it tonight. He was pathetic. No comittment with the ball in the air, or on the ground. No comittment when running the ball back. He gave it to Ryan on most occassions. If he is a first grade footballer then I am a dutchman.

If we want to win this competition then Lui and Moltzen must go and next week is not early enough.
The 2nd raiders game he played well Col but I agree majority hasn't been great We need to step it up at 1 and 7 if we are going to win the premiership

macman

Post by macman » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 3:39 pm

Lui's lack of defense is another one of shifty sheens cunning plans
While teams concentrate on that attacking avenue they will ignore other attacking options
His poor defense has not cost a win in the last 3 weeks - hoping it doesn't in the future

Posted using RoarFEED

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 4:36 pm

its obvious that barring injury, lui will be the halfback for the rest of the season. he is a liability in defence but i reckon weststigers supporters just have to get on board and support the whole team through to the semis come what may. all teams have their own weaknesses but our overall defence has improved dramatically over the last three weeks ( no coincidence with the return of chris lawrence ), c'mon tigers
:sign:
I dislike sowfs immensely