Kickoff: Friday 7.30 PM
Venue: Central Coast Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9
underdog

Re: Required reading for ANY fan on here:

Post by underdog » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:04 am

AmericanHistoryX wrote:
brother - what are you talking about - i love you
AmericanHistoryX wrote:and enjoy your holidays, take care of the family.
Shall do, can do.

It's getting all warm and fuzzy on WTF tonight!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:14 am

Yes well the posts remind me of the galloots who sat in front of me, every time manly scored they stood up, the people in front of them didn't but they had to and they were loving the first half. Come the second half I didn't see them and at full time I think they jumped one by one off the top deck of the eastern grandstand- ah sweet revenge :roll

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:18 am

cunno wrote:Yes well the posts remind me of the galloots who sat in front of me, every time manly scored they stood up, the people in front of them didn't but they had to and they were loving the first half. Come the second half I didn't see them and at full time I think they jumped one by one off the top deck of the eastern grandstand- ah sweet revenge :roll
Yes a work colleague and my brother in law sent me texts at half time (they are both Manly freaks) When I rang them back at full time they didn't answer there phones . It seems that attaching the Manly poster from the RLW and using it on the dart board worked

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:24 am

happy tiger wrote:
cunno wrote:Yes well the posts remind me of the galloots who sat in front of me, every time manly scored they stood up, the people in front of them didn't but they had to and they were loving the first half. Come the second half I didn't see them and at full time I think they jumped one by one off the top deck of the eastern grandstand- ah sweet revenge :roll
Yes a work colleague and my brother in law sent me texts at half time (they are both Manly freaks) When I rang them back at full time they didn't answer there phones . It seems that attaching the Manly poster from the RLW and using it on the dart board worked
I'd say that was fairly common for the manly supporters by full time Happy. On the other hand our supporters were going berserk eg I went into the gents before the long drive home and the people standing both sides of the me at the trough wanted to talk about the great win now that's getting serious in my view then when I walked out of the toilet there were two girls holding up a Wests Tigers banner about 2 metres long and they were getting heaps of sheers. Don't get me wrong I don't usually hang around toilets :lol:

Adman

Post by Adman » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:50 am

alien wrote:haha i wrote something on their forum which they didnt like XD
Sorry dude, but if your were the one who wrote "HAHAHAHA..." etc, only made yourself and us look pretty naff. If it was something intelligent and witty, then yeah maybe... but seriously?

If it wasn't you then never mind.

Cheers

hodgo

Post by hodgo » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 1:04 am

Seriously anybody that thinks fans of different teams arent going to be homers for their own team are silly.

For me it was an excellent game to watch not because we won but due to some passages of play by both teams that was excellent. I really rate manly's young half he is gunna be the goods and anyone who deosnt think Gareth ellis is the best player on the tigers squad is nuts that includes Benji. :sign:

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 2:20 am

Adman wrote:
Sorry dude, but if your were the one who wrote "HAHAHAHA..." etc, only made yourself and us look pretty naff. If it was something intelligent and witty, then yeah maybe... but seriously?

Cheers
nah he did his trademark CMON WESTS

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 10:14 am

Adman wrote:

Cheers

Naaah, Alien inconspicuously used his own name there, smart thinking. :shock:

Lets play "Who is 14-12?"

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Rd ... at?page=15
Great post.

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 3:27 pm

Pretty standard posts from losing supporters - noticed no one commented on why Lyons wasn't sin binned with a Tigers penalty 5 mtrs out or why Hopoate wasn't penalised for a voluntary tackle 2 mtrs out from his own line both of which may have led to further WT tries.

jais tigez

Post by jais tigez » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 5:33 pm

Ha ha was just browsing their forum and apparently apart from our no.6 we are a team of nobodies. Did they not see the pom carving them up with every touch? Or that hit on king? Or rowdy back to his scintillating best? Blake and beau tearin them apart? Utai running over the top of them fairies? Fair dinkum manly have just replaced the eels as my most hated of all supporters

Posted using RoarFEED
Manly Sea Eagles- crying and gang bashing their way to premiership glory.

jais tigez

Post by jais tigez » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 5:36 pm

And how could I forget big sauce runnin for nearly 200 meters

Posted using RoarFEED
Manly Sea Eagles- crying and gang bashing their way to premiership glory.

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 6:22 pm

Actually I thought some of their stuff was pretty funny, and there was a few posters who has some good comments, and a bunch who just talked it up, kind of like every other RL team forum. I can't wait to play Manly again, be interesting to jump on their forum then.

alien

Post by alien » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 7:19 pm

Lol, I wasn't trying to be inconspicuous.

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Sun 31 Jul, 2011 4:22 am

diedpretty wrote:Pretty standard posts from losing supporters - noticed no one commented on why Lyons wasn't sin binned with a Tigers penalty 5 mtrs out or why Hopoate wasn't penalised for a voluntary tackle 2 mtrs out from his own line both of which may have led to further WT tries.
Beau Ryan's try should have been awarded. Have a look at Peter Lewis' try vs the Sharks. If that's a try, so is Beau's. We would have been 6-0. And Manly's second try should have been a Wests penalty as Rose hit Woods in the face and also walked forward off the mark as he played the ball, creating the space for Ballin to run into.

And, I wonder how Gareth Ellis got those blood marks all around his left eye. Eye gouging? Surely not...
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 31 Jul, 2011 6:18 am

The Beau Ryan no try confused me a bit as Hopoate swipes it away just as it is being grounded at worst it should of been a goal line drop out

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 31 Jul, 2011 7:10 am

Paris Cobbs wrote: And, I wonder how Gareth Ellis got those blood marks all around his left eye. Eye gouging? Surely not...
he got that from an opening run of his and he copped a knee from a 2nd guy as he was falling in the tackle

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 31 Jul, 2011 7:20 am

Onya Alien Crossing enemy lines Mission successful

red dogg

Post by red dogg » Sun 31 Jul, 2011 7:56 am

They are a low side who has been very lucky this yr winning allot of games they should of lost....
They have used all there luck this yr with hoppa and cherry-evans having such promising first seasons.... and have been blessed with injurys....
Manly doesnt bother me this yr.... bring on the semi's.....