Jamie Lyon

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 7.30 PM
Venue: Central Coast Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9
supercoach

Jamie Lyon

Post by supercoach » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:41 pm

Fair dinkum, this guy as a bigger whinger than Anasta. Every two minutes he was giving the refs a gob full. Farah will ask the question, shake his head and walk away, Lyons is in their face going off like a two bob bunger.

Also didnt hear it but little Dezzie was blowing up about the forward pass, get over it the better side won and won well. From where I was sitting Manly got the majority of the calls, but I tend to be a little one eyed

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:46 pm

supercoach wrote:Fair dinkum, this guy as a bigger whinger than Anasta. Every two minutes he was giving the refs a gob full. Farah will ask the question, shake his head and walk away, Lyons is in their face going off like a two bob bunger.

Also didnt hear it but little Dezzie was blowing up about the forward pass, get over it the better side won and won well. From where I was sitting Manly got the majority of the calls, but I tend to be a little one eyed
I reckon the refs got probably at least half a dozen calls wrong . UnManly are Scum . Lyons is a big sook . Always has been always will be . Surprised he doesn't run back to England and cry about it for the next few seasons again . Someone send him a box of Kleenex and a one way ticket Bon voyage Lyons

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:58 pm

If he doesn't like it he should go back to Wee Waa or where ever the hell he came from (Wah Wah would be appropriate).

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:09 am

worlds smallest violin playing for Jamie Lyons right now....

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 1:39 am

its Jamie LYON people
drop the S
:P

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 1:44 am

I cannot recall the last game where we did not get an unfair 'strip' penalty blown against us. And of course it happened again tonight. Biggest joke in the game as far as I am concerned. Every week the dunderheads look up, see the ball on the deck, panic and blow a penalty.

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 1:47 am

don't get to games, so don't see him on field, but saw the post match pc and thought hasler was going to have a cry! I'm glad sheens is always pragmatic (win or lose) and not a whiner like door breaker des!

awesome night to be a tigers fan... i watched from here in perth and delayed by about 4 hours on fox but I'm sure the people at gosford still heard me cheering! :lol:

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 8:40 am

What I saw was Jamie Lyon inept defence when up against a much better centre in Chris Lawrence. Lyon could not handle him all night and offered little in attack. Lyon is getting close to his use by date.

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 8:44 am

I also think most of the dud calls were against the Tigers tonight. Rose pushed Woods, Hopa's voluntary tackle, harsh penalty against both Groat and Galloway at marker, Groats flop if anything we didn't get the rub of the green with the refs tonight.
'
For the record Jamie, Farahs pass was fine.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 8:44 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:its Jamie LYON people
drop the S
:P
If you gave me half a chance I'd drop the s (meaning Lyon not you GNR4LIFE)

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 8:47 am

Just saw Des and Lyon on Fox, What sooks Lol even if it was a forward pass and called as one I think we still would have won the game. They had all the calls go their way in the first half......hahahahahahahahahaha manly suck it!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 8:56 am

For mine the linesman were making up for the absolute raping we were copping by the two clowns in the middle.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 8:59 am

Snowy wrote:Just saw Des and Lyon on Fox, What sooks Lol even if it was a forward pass and called as one I think we still would have won the game. They had all the calls go their way in the first half......hahahahahahahahahaha manly suck it!
I hated Des as a player. I hate him more as a coach. Typifies the arrogance of Arko.

Lyon cost them the game by ball chasing and leaving the blind side gap for Marshall to put Lawrence through.

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 11:34 am

Snowy wrote:Just saw Des and Lyon on Fox, What sooks Lol even if it was a forward pass and called as one I think we still would have won the game. They had all the calls go their way in the first half......hahahahahahahahahaha manly suck it!
:lol: my sentiments exactly! i posted on the fox sports site (jt6572) and a lot of manly supporters were coming out with crap like "tigers are a 2nd rate team" and "we'll show em what a top 2 team really is" and the like.

so naturally i posted after the win... :sign:

fulleightyminutes

Post by fulleightyminutes » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 12:16 pm

Manly never seem to be able to admit that another side were better than them. I remember when we came back from 16 points down and beat them last year Watmough and Des just talked about how Manly had 'let' the Tigers back into the game etc, no graciousness that a better team won. I know everyone piles on to Manly, but I think that's what i don't like, that they can never ever admit (even in a grudging way) that perhaps they didn't lose the game but Wests won it.

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 4:44 pm

turnstyle wrote:
:lol: my sentiments exactly! i posted on the fox sports site (jt6572) and a lot of manly supporters were coming out with crap like "tigers are a 2nd rate team" and "we'll show em what a top 2 team really is" and the like.

so naturally i posted after the win... :sign:
X 3 .. dezzy couldn't coach s..t to stink, drop off dezzy you goose
I dislike sowfs immensely

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 4:50 pm

Lyon can whinge as much as he wants.
it is not going to change the fact that manly were shell shocked when wests-tigers scored 3 tries in 7 minutes.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D