ONE MORE DAY :D

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm Friday 5 August
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
alien

Re: ONE MORE DAY :D

Post by alien » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 12:37 am

Maybe I should have just taken the banner to work. Some people laughed when I told them about going all the way back to Leumeah on the train just to get my banner. It was worth it! :)

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 12:38 am

alien wrote:
cunno wrote:I'll keep an eye out for it Alien, have you got your tickets?
i got off work at 3pm (which is 5 min walk from central station)
caught the train from central back to leumeah
went home and got my banner
caught the train back to central from leumeah, and walked from central to the sfs
got to the ground with around 10 mins to go of under 20s game (what happened, they got smashed!) :(

someone told me i got on tv a couple of times. i'll watch the recording on my foxtel iq later. i also saw my banner on the big screen

towards the end of the game a few guys stood on the chairs infront of my banner when i was holding it up. they were obviously trying to get on tv, lol
Thats commitment to go back to Leumeah and get back again. The banner looked great from the other side of the field. Especially in the build up to kick off.

alien

Post by alien » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 12:55 am

NJLM78 wrote:
alien wrote:
cunno wrote:I'll keep an eye out for it Alien, have you got your tickets?
i got off work at 3pm (which is 5 min walk from central station)
caught the train from central back to leumeah
went home and got my banner
caught the train back to central from leumeah, and walked from central to the sfs
got to the ground with around 10 mins to go of under 20s game (what happened, they got smashed!) :(

someone told me i got on tv a couple of times. i'll watch the recording on my foxtel iq later. i also saw my banner on the big screen

towards the end of the game a few guys stood on the chairs infront of my banner when i was holding it up. they were obviously trying to get on tv, lol
Thats commitment to go back to Leumeah and get back again. The banner looked great from the other side of the field. Especially in the build up to kick off.
Thanks.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 6:01 pm

Well done Alien true commitment.