Atmosphere

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm Friday 5 August
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
TigerDave81

Atmosphere

Post by TigerDave81 » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 7:04 pm

For me, one of the best things when attending a game is the atmosphere and last nights was pretty damn good. Compliments to the dragons supporters who do a great job supporting their team and are good sports, even after a tough loss like last night.

I was ripping in all night, at the ones behind the goal posts and when we got the "chokers" chant started it was crazy.

Not sure if any one else felt the passion, but about 3 or 4 minutes after full time the "tigerrrssss" chant started and went on for a good 1 or 2 minutes and it gave me goosebumps. Fantastic stuff. Was on a high a good 30 minutes after the game because of that. Surely the players were two after hearing that.

Great stuff Tigers supporters, let's keep it up and ride our boys home.

Posted using RoarFEED

TIGERDAVIS

Post by TIGERDAVIS » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 7:40 pm

The atmosphere was awesome last night, one of the best ever! The Tigers chants going all game was great and we sure did shut those Dragons up, the stadium went off! The best cheer last night was walking out of the stadium when the Tigers chant was going and everyone joined in and it went for a good 2 minutes and it was so loud!!! There were some proud supporters out there last night, GO THE TIGERS!!

Posted using RoarFEED
GO THE MIGHTY WESTS TIGERS!!

Ready to roar like never before. Bring on 2012!

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 7:47 pm

Loved it, great atmosphere as you have both said I also like the way the players acknowledge their supporters at the end of the game by walking to the sidelines and clapping. Well done Wests Tigers. I hope the Wests players from 1961 who turned up enjoyed themselves as well.

alien

Post by alien » Sun 07 Aug, 2011 1:58 am

The atmosphere was good when we started scoring, and at fulltime. I thought there would have been a larger crowd though. Not many people were behind the posts.

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 07 Aug, 2011 3:09 pm

Crowd was not great. But its too hard for MacArthur people to get to by 7.30pm. And 8pm kick off would have seen a 30000 crowd IMO.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

prattenpark

Post by prattenpark » Sun 07 Aug, 2011 5:51 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:Crowd was not great. But its too hard for MacArthur people to get to by 7.30pm. And 8pm kick off would have seen a 30000 crowd IMO.
Hard for those from the Illawarra too, but I thought the atmosphere was great. Wests Tiger and the Dragons have developed a great rivalry. You can see and feel it in the players and the crowd. Great stuff.
I wonder if the players can hear that Tigers chant as we were leaving the stadium?