Beau's Head

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35 pm Friday 12 August
Venue: CUA Stadium, Penrith
Telecast: ch.9
Post Reply
User avatar
Long Distance Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri 21 Aug, 2009 12:18 pm

Beau's Head

Post by Long Distance Tiger » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 9:10 pm

Anyone else notice Beau rubbing his head after he scored the try?? He also did it running out at the start of the game and the beginning of the 2nd half. What's it all about???


Posted using RoarFEED


User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33117
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 9:29 pm

Bryce Gibbs does it when he runs onto the field each game so his family knows he is 'waving' at them. Ryan may be doing the same thing to his partner possibly.

armchair expert
Member
Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat 25 Jul, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by armchair expert » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 9:32 pm

its a superstitious thing isnt it?

User avatar
tigerdad11
Member
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed 11 May, 2011 1:54 am
Location: Strathfield South

Post by tigerdad11 » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 9:39 pm

last week watching Beau after each kick off.He would drop his mouth guard down and throw some grass into the air then walk around his mouth guard..hey it works for Beau whatever it means


:sign:

User avatar
tigersrule4life
Member
Member
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 9:00 am

Post by tigersrule4life » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 9:46 pm

Fav player go tigers win is a win for now :D:D


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29600
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 9:55 pm

tigerdad11 wrote:last week watching Beau after each kick off.He would drop his mouth guard down and throw some grass into the air then walk around his mouth guard..hey it works for Beau whatever it means


:sign:
I'd have thought he'd be chasing the ball with the rest of the team

tigersrule4life wrote:Fav player go tigers win is a win for now :D:D
thnx for that :wtf

User avatar
kill'em'all tigers
Member
Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon 12 Oct, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by kill'em'all tigers » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 9:57 pm

last week was the first time i noticed beau do it.
the week before, the sunday roast showed footage of teams head rubbing try scoring team mates and talked about how its the new way of celebrating.
maybe beau's been watching sunday roast?

whoneedstherapy
Member
Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:11 am

Post by whoneedstherapy » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 11:09 pm

Maybe he's still a bit concious of the head wound from the other week?

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22677
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 11:12 pm

whoneedstherapy wrote:Maybe he's still a bit concious of the head wound from the other week?
nothing to do with the head wound
he comes out of left field does the Beauster with the head rub,and being the only player i've ever seen to wear a sweat band
must be a superstitious thing
Last edited by GNR4LIFE on Fri 12 Aug, 2011 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7168
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 11:13 pm

"touch wood"

whoneedstherapy
Member
Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:11 am

Post by whoneedstherapy » Fri 12 Aug, 2011 11:16 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
whoneedstherapy wrote:Maybe he's still a bit concious of the head wound from the other week?
nothing to do with the head wound
he comes out of left field does the Beauster with the head rub,and being the only player i've ever seen to wear a sweat band
must be a superstitious thing
Or he thinks he's pat cash....

Post Reply