We need to learn

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35 pm Friday 12 August
Venue: CUA Stadium, Penrith
Telecast: ch.9
Tigerdave

Re: We need to learn

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 13 Aug, 2011 6:07 am

MacDougall wrote:I read in Big League today that Lote was likely to replace Ryan. Puh-lease! Ryan has been great and Utai has been woeful. And yes I agree about Brown, if he hunted for the ball more he could be something great, especially as a fullback.
yeah that would be nuts to replace Beau, who's really hit some good form. Lote in for Utai at this stage, especially if Utai does have a hand injury.

I wouldn't mind Brown at fullback, but Moltzen "appears" to be improving somewhat.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 13 Aug, 2011 6:31 am

I was watching the after match shots off the dressing room I think that Sheens will be happy with the two points but he seemed to be giving them a fair dressing down post match
Our first 15-20 minutes was great it was like we picked up from where we left off v Saints
After that it was like they realised that they were going to win comfortably and got away from what was winning us the game
This is the difference between us and the Storm They don't deviate from what is working We want to play pretty which is nice when it comes off but can hurt us when it doesn't

jais tigez

Post by jais tigez » Sat 13 Aug, 2011 7:03 am

In seasons gone past this is a game we would have dropped. I'm happy we got the 2 points building nicely for the finals

Posted using RoarFEED
Manly Sea Eagles- crying and gang bashing their way to premiership glory.

kill'em'all tigers

Post by kill'em'all tigers » Sat 13 Aug, 2011 9:31 am

once the score hit 16 -12, in the past, we would have been in a dog fight and probably would of lost.

so perhaps we have learnt how to turn it back on. then again if it wasn't for blake's no knockon perhaps it could have been very different.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 13 Aug, 2011 11:36 am

Utai was very ordinary however you have to look at him overall as value for money. I would be very worried if he was starting against a quality team in a semi final. However most of the season against lesser times he was provided great back u for our injuries out wide. I can see why he spent a year in park footballer, however I will never bag a bloke like him too much. He is playing for minimal coin and ripping in. I agree with most NUmber 14 might be a decent spot for him.