Did I hear right..Ellis is in doubt?

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3PM Sunday 21 August
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9 Delayed
User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22463
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Re: Did I hear right..Ellis is in doubt?

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 11:56 am

TIGERDAVIS wrote:This sucks. Just can't catch a break with injuries!! As long as Ellis, Chris & Lote are all fully fit for the Finals, that's all that matters. IMO we can't win a premiership without these 3.


Posted using RoarFEED
Lote hasn't been there all yr, and after today they could be sitting in 5th, without Lote's help. No disrespect to Lote but he's only a winger, and premierships aren't won and lost on the fitness of your wingers


User avatar
cnx_tigers
Member
Member
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by cnx_tigers » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 11:57 am

Eliis out. Flanagan in = We go from absolute morals to win this game...............to probably only slight favourites. He means that much to our pack and Parra's strength is their pack.

Flanagan AND Fulton in the same side = potential for disaster.

Massive loss.

User avatar
tigersrule4life
Member
Member
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 9:00 am

Post by tigersrule4life » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:01 pm

Just so the sunday footy show der was a girl talking from sfs and she confirmed ellis is playing 2day 1 to 17 but lote next week gud news for the boys :D:D

habibsta33
Member
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat 05 Sep, 2009 11:43 pm

Post by habibsta33 » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:01 pm

The reporter on the sunday footy show just said the club has assured her the team will play 1-17, with ellis to play despite him opting for the week off to be fully fit for the finals

Tiger99

Post by Tiger99 » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:29 pm

Trust me Gaz is out!


User avatar
Snowy
Member
Member
Posts: 712
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 4:38 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Snowy » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:39 pm

Tiger99 wrote:Trust me Gaz is out!

Hope your wrong :sign:

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 11060
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:40 pm

great :|

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33026
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 12:59 pm

tigersrule4life wrote:Just so the sunday footy show der was a girl talking from sfs and she confirmed ellis is playing 2day 1 to 17 but lote next week gud news for the boys :D:D
Don't believe everything you hear on TV.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22463
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 1:17 pm

willow wrote:
tigersrule4life wrote:Just so the sunday footy show der was a girl talking from sfs and she confirmed ellis is playing 2day 1 to 17 but lote next week gud news for the boys :D:D
Don't believe everything you hear on TV.
with posts as coherent as that, I think he should spend more time watching TV, as opposed to spending time on the internet

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33026
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 1:20 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
willow wrote:
tigersrule4life wrote:Just so the sunday footy show der was a girl talking from sfs and she confirmed ellis is playing 2day 1 to 17 but lote next week gud news for the boys :D:D
Don't believe everything you hear on TV.
with posts as coherent as that, I think he should spend more time watching TV, as opposed to spending time on the internet
Tiger99 has not been wrong with his team late mail so far.

User avatar
softlaw
Member
Member
Posts: 3716
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: The Monaro. South of Canberra.

Post by softlaw » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 1:28 pm

The reporter on the footy show did say that the club had said that they were 1-17 but she said her mail was that it was very uncertain that Ellis was going to play.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

User avatar
Long Distance Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri 21 Aug, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Long Distance Tiger » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 1:49 pm

Just attended a pre match function. Lote, Lawrence and Ellis were there - he's DEFINITELY OUT!!!


Posted using RoarFEED

Leroy The Tigers Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Leroy The Tigers Fan » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 2:10 pm

Confirmed on 2GB, Mark Flanagan is the replacement.

fulleightyminutes
Member
Member
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by fulleightyminutes » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 2:12 pm

Hope he has a blinder. Haven't seen much BRET this year, but must be doing something to get the nod ahead of Moors and Shirnack (and Fifita).

Leroy The Tigers Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Leroy The Tigers Fan » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 2:22 pm

Schirnack and Fifita are currently injured according to the BRET forum, players from Wests like Mitch Achurch and Josh Davis would be out of place in the NRL and the Magpies are on fire!.

fulleightyminutes
Member
Member
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by fulleightyminutes » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 2:50 pm

Leroy The Tigers Fan wrote:Schirnack and Fifita are currently injured according to the BRET forum, players from Wests like Mitch Achurch and Josh Davis would be out of place in the NRL and the Magpies are on fire!.
My bad forgetting the Wests players, am sure they'd do the job. Just hoping Mark Flanagan's gotten bigger somehow!

User avatar
DB1
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat 05 Jun, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by DB1 » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 3:01 pm

Do we know how long he's out for? Is it just precautionary, so he'll be right for the finals?

User avatar
senexx
Member
Member
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:39 pm
Contact:

Post by senexx » Sun 21 Aug, 2011 7:38 pm

willow wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
willow wrote:
tigersrule4life wrote:Just so the sunday footy show der was a girl talking from sfs and she confirmed ellis is playing 2day 1 to 17 but lote next week gud news for the boys :D:D
Don't believe everything you hear on TV.
with posts as coherent as that, I think he should spend more time watching TV, as opposed to spending time on the internet
Tiger99 has not been wrong with his team late mail so far.
Ditto

And FWIW I think Flanagan did OK too
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

Post Reply