Utais howlers will they cost us?

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3PM Sunday 21 August
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9 Delayed
Duffy_P

Re: Utais howlers will they cost us?

Post by Duffy_P » Mon 22 Aug, 2011 8:31 am

He won't be seen in First Grade if Lote and Beau are both fit.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Mon 22 Aug, 2011 8:54 am

Duffy_P wrote:He won't be seen in First Grade if Lote and Beau are both fit.
Agree...he was always only going to play FG to cover injuries...lucky for him he got to play most of the year due to Lote and Lawrences injuries...it's time he (and the Tigers) moved on...I cant believe he could barely bend down yesterday to ground the ball.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 22 Aug, 2011 8:59 am

alexaki wrote:
Agree...he was always only going to play FG to cover injuries...lucky for him he got to play most of the year due to Lote and Lawrences injuries...it's time he (and the Tigers) moved on...I cant believe he could barely bend down yesterday to ground the ball.
That incident yesterday looked far worse on replay as his momentum was moving one way and he was trying to move the other way I suppose we won't know what Sheens will do
I don't think that all three winger (Lote ,Beau and Utai ) have been all fit at the same time this season have they ??

Duffy_P

Post by Duffy_P » Mon 22 Aug, 2011 9:17 am

happy tiger wrote:
alexaki wrote:
That incident yesterday looked far worse on replay as his momentum was moving one way and he was trying to move the other way I suppose we won't know what Sheens will do
I don't think that all three winger (Lote ,Beau and Utai ) have been all fit at the same time this season have they ??
Not that I can remember mate.

Tiger99

Post by Tiger99 » Mon 22 Aug, 2011 9:50 am

He will be in the 17 for sure. Sheensy loves him so do the players. The forwards have an extra mate doing the dirty yards out of our own end. Benji and Farah love playing off the back of his quick play the balls. Since when has sheens worried about defence. NEVER!

Duffy_P

Post by Duffy_P » Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:18 am

Tiger99 wrote:He will be in the 17 for sure. Sheensy loves him so do the players. The forwards have an extra mate doing the dirty yards out of our own end. Benji and Farah love playing off the back of his quick play the balls. Since when has sheens worried about defence. NEVER!
Sheens loved Fitzhenry and Morris too...

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 22 Aug, 2011 1:50 pm

Offers more go forward and scoring potential than Brown.

Off the bench, to play either in the forwards or backs.

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 22 Aug, 2011 1:57 pm

His form is waning, but I reckon like others have said, his ball running makes him useful off the bench as the back, could be used as an extra forward if necessary

darkie

Post by darkie » Tue 23 Aug, 2011 1:03 am

izotope wrote:He has problems getting the ball off the ground.

Maybe he's stomach too muscly can't bend or something.

All he should be working on is passing and picking up the ball for the next few
Weeks

Posted using RoarFEED

He seems to stand & wait for the ball to come to him. :brick: He needs to attack the ball when it's on the ground. :pray:
Otherwise he's ok.

alien

Post by alien » Tue 23 Aug, 2011 2:18 am

utai is no good outwide. when the opposition puts up the high ball utai doesnt even go for it most of the time. he doesnt jump for it. he just tries to block the opposition runners but he doesnt watch where the ball is going and if he does he just watches it without going for it. the first try parra scored was because he rushed up too quickly and too far in. the second try parra scored was because he didnt keep his eyes on the ball when parra did the cross kick. utai isnt the fastest at turning when the opposition kick it through behind him either. if he has to be in the side then its on the interchange coming on when the opposition gets tired and he can do some hitups up the middle. if he is on the interchange then we need 2 props and someone else who can play both 2nd row or prop incase one of our forwards get injured. someone like payten/moors/murdoch