hey rothfield

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30 PM
Venue: Toyota Park, Cronulla
Telecast: FOX Sports 2
jais tigez

hey rothfield

Post by jais tigez » Sat 03 Sep, 2011 10:59 pm

Get that up ya you goose. We played terrible tonight and still put your dull team away. Have fun thinking about next year while we roll on to grand final glory! It must suck ass supporting such a terrible club. But judging by some of your articles you haven't got much of a clue about rugby league anyway. It's going to be hard for you to watch benji lead us to glory considering the smear campaign you are running against him and our great club. You are a joke.

Posted using RoarFEED
Manly Sea Eagles- crying and gang bashing their way to premiership glory.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 03 Sep, 2011 11:19 pm

i'd be more inclined to say get that up ya Andrew Webster. He's tried destabilizing the squad twice in two weeks by slandering Marshall and throwing his name through the mud, only for it to come to nothing
so stick that up ya you clown *gives the 2 finger salute*

jais tigez

Post by jais tigez » Sat 03 Sep, 2011 11:23 pm

Yeah throw Webster in there too. Can't believe they actually let him on the footy shows on one hd. I get more sense talking footy with my 4 year old then they do out of that germ

Posted using RoarFEED

Luke

Post by Luke » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 12:16 am

Haha - I think that's the best thing about beating the Sharks - knowing it's Rothfield's beloved team.

Rambo2714

Post by Rambo2714 » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 9:36 pm

IMHO all the terrorgraph reporters must have hit the drugs hard in their formative years! I give Paul Kent "benefit of the doubt exemption". I still think he is a [automatically edited] , just a [automatically edited] with sense, contrary to the culture of the Sydney's daily news tabloid.

End of Rant

Posted using RoarFEED
Wests for life !

alien

Post by alien » Sun 04 Sep, 2011 11:18 pm

anyone know their email addresses??? i feel like being a pest! :D

alien p.i.
u request, i pest

jais tigez

Post by jais tigez » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 5:37 am

rothfieldp@dailytelegtaph.com.au

Posted using RoarFEED

Tommy Magpie

Post by Tommy Magpie » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 7:45 am

This is a great thread. And we know those grubs trawl this forum looking for stories. So for all you News Ltd drop-kick journos, gets some objectivity back in your reporting, start reporting facts, get off your Benji-bashing spree, and stick one up your clickety-clack. Rothfield you are the king of tools.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 05 Sep, 2011 8:18 am

I'm looking forward to the 360 degree turnaround Rothfield will have on Gibbs when he slips on a Sharks jersey.

Rothfield has never rated him and doesn't like him, I'm looking forward to Gibbs turning out a few good games for gummies and the inevitable "Gibbs should play SOO" blog.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...