Ryan O'Hara, Koukash & Tim Sheens

Super League and Rugby League Abroad
happy tiger
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 33 times

Re: Ryan O'Hara, Koukash & Tim Sheens

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 12:38 am

Tony33 wrote:
Goose wrote:Bizarre rant from O'Hara, link to ISIS more than a little over the top!
Sounds like a certain forum member lol

It is pretty bizzare though, there must be some underlying tensions between both parties that we don't know about.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
Which one in particular ??

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 337 times

Unread post by Geo. » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 7:39 am

Jerry...

O'Hara has always been a few slices short of a loaf.....When he first went to SL he would slag Gibbs off on FB and skite how he was still getting more than him from the WT for doing nothing....not surprised one bit that he would go down this path.....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

jirskyr
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 112 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 8:43 am

Tigermama wrote:
jirskyr wrote:
Tigermama wrote:Wow.. What a rant. I dont know much about O'Hara except he obviously lacks class. There's better ways for him to deal with his issues, other then ranting on Tweeter, i would think.
I dunno, if someone owed me 50,000 pounds, I'd be pretty upset too.
If that's the case jirskyr, i would be seeking legal advise, not embarrass my self and more importantly humiliating my family, by ranting and raving on Tweeter :crazy
But then that's just me.
Different strokes for Different folks.
I would hazard a guess O'Hara has already extensively explored his legal options, for that kind of coin.

Not saying what he did was right, but I don't think this was a racially-motivated or unprovoked comment; it sounds more like the uncontrolled lashings out of a very upset person.

I can tell you a company once owed me a very very much smaller amount of money than 50K and I was incensed; I started off very politely and persistently, but they totally ignored me. Realising I wasn't going to get my money back, my feelings became quite vindictive and I explored every option I had to destroy this company's name and warn off other consumers. I chose better language to express myself, but I understand the sort of reckless mood O'Hara seems to be in.

Let's remember he posted words on twitter, he didn't beat anyone up, fire a weapon or make death threats.

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 137 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 8:45 am

Sounds like a mental. Don't know why he has it in for the Salford coach though... Did he have shares in the Crusaders?
John Wayne would never use a surge protector!

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Tony33

Unread post by Tony33 » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 8:52 am

I don't think Koukash was the person who owed him the money though. Didn't they say it was from his time playing for the Celtic Crusaders ? Koukash owns Salford which would mean it wasn't him. The only link is that Celtic's coach is now Salford's coach. Unless there is something going on between O'Hara and Koukash behind the scenes then O'Hara really is a tosser...

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

Tigermama

Unread post by Tigermama » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 9:04 am

jirskyr wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
jirskyr wrote:
Tigermama wrote:Wow.. What a rant. I dont know much about O'Hara except he obviously lacks class. There's better ways for him to deal with his issues, other then ranting on Tweeter, i would think.
I dunno, if someone owed me 50,000 pounds, I'd be pretty upset too.
If that's the case jirskyr, i would be seeking legal advise, not embarrass my self and more importantly humiliating my family, by ranting and raving on Tweeter :crazy
But then that's just me.
Different strokes for Different folks.
I would hazard a guess O'Hara has already extensively explored his legal options, for that kind of coin.

Not saying what he did was right, but I don't think this was a racially-motivated or unprovoked comment; it sounds more like the uncontrolled lashings out of a very upset person.

I can tell you a company once owed me a very very much smaller amount of money than 50K and I was incensed; I started off very politely and persistently, but they totally ignored me. Realising I wasn't going to get my money back, my feelings became quite vindictive and I explored every option I had to destroy this company's name and warn off other consumers. I chose better language to express myself, but I understand the sort of reckless mood O'Hara seems to be in.

Let's remember he posted words on twitter, he didn't beat anyone up, fire a weapon or make death threats.
Hope you got the money that was owed to you jirskyr ;)

Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Demps » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 12:04 pm

Dunce hat

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 185 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 10:24 pm

Pretty sure it was on here about a yr ago someone, MacDougal maybe? posted a conversation he had with O'Hara over FB and O'Hara was coming across as a real d-bag saying he was first grader and that whoever he was talking to was a nobody. Sounds like a real tosser.

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 11:46 pm

Ohara and Sheens a great combo

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Demps » Fri 20 Feb, 2015 5:03 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Pretty sure it was on here about a yr ago someone, MacDougal maybe? posted a conversation he had with O'Hara over FB and O'Hara was coming across as a real d-bag saying he was first grader and that whoever he was talking to was a nobody. Sounds like a real tosser.
Love to see this if any one has the original post or whatever

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 337 times

Unread post by Geo. » Fri 20 Feb, 2015 5:14 pm

Demps wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Pretty sure it was on here about a yr ago someone, MacDougal maybe? posted a conversation he had with O'Hara over FB and O'Hara was coming across as a real d-bag saying he was first grader and that whoever he was talking to was a nobody. Sounds like a real tosser.
Love to see this if any one has the original post or whatever
Here you go Demps
Speaking of no hopers being put in their place, here is a snippet from a conversation I had with Ryan O'Hara over facebook.

Me: Hey look it's Ryan O'Hara, didn't you retire after you left Canberra?

O'Hara: Yeah I retired to the UK where I'm still earning more in a day then you do from 5 years of centre link. I'm just to France to play catalans this weekend then spending 3 days in Barcelona. So have fun down at minto oval in the cold rain watching Jim beam cup this weekend Joe you gaytard

Me: Oh sorry how was I to know? They don't broadcast British park football here.

O'Hara: Well you would need to own a TV to watch me play but since you sold yours so you and your crack whore missus could get a fix it seems you won't be able to

Me: hahahaha ok you win

O'Hara: Haha I love it, good battle
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=349&p=8312&hilit=+O%27hara#p8312
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 187 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Fri 20 Feb, 2015 5:22 pm

sounds like mates

happy tiger
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Fri 20 Feb, 2015 5:26 pm

Sounds like an EPL player talking to a Leeds United player , but in this case it would be true

Return to “Super League & International Rugby League”