PM's XIII named 2016..

Super League and Rugby League Abroad
User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24530
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 130 times
Been liked: 197 times

Re: PM's XIII named 2016..

Unread post by Geo. » Thu 15 Sep, 2016 7:19 am

Kavi wrote:
upthetigers wrote:
Flippedy wrote:Surely Trbojevic is a debutant as well?
Kid is good but why should he be ahead of Teddy? Unless you're saying he should be on the wing?
I assumed he meant wing

It's Jake not Tom who is selected ...He played in 2015 so not a debutant...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
Tiger Come Lately
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1605
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 26 times

Unread post by Tiger Come Lately » Thu 15 Sep, 2016 10:09 am

Geo. wrote:
Milky wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Tiger Come Lately wrote:
That's a shame, why is that? Facilities, technology or the like?
How long gave you followed this particular game...? It is a promotional Test for the people of PNG,,,No money in it for broadcasters...
Whats with the attitude? Bloke asked a question
Yes on reflection it was a tad harsh so I did some further research and found the TV rights holder.......................................In PNG

http://www.pngrfl.org/tvwan-secures-tv- ... mpionship/

If TCL has a big enough arial he may be able to tune TVWAN in...Will also be on the lookout for any Livestream sites closer to game and will PM TLC if I find one...
Thanks Geo, it's all good and I genuinely appreciate the help.

My arial isn't that big, but I'm told it's not the size that matters......

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10769
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 141 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 15 Sep, 2016 2:07 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
willow wrote:
Kavi wrote:MOSES... Surprise for me
Not for me, he has been one of the form 6's running around for the past couple of months. With that sort of pack around him he'll carve up IMO.

Kid in a candy shop
HUGE surprise for me. He finished the year ok but is he really a possible Kangaroo??? Seriously???

Halfway through the year there was suggestions he might be dropped from first grade due to form. He showed in 2 of our last 3 games that he is still a work in progress and a long way off rep standard. I'm amazed. Talk about a legup...and yes he will most likely carve them due to his support but man this appointment seems very premature. He obviously has friends in high places.

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 945
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by jctiger » Thu 15 Sep, 2016 3:03 pm

stryker wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:
willow wrote:
Kavi wrote:MOSES... Surprise for me
Not for me, he has been one of the form 6's running around for the past couple of months. With that sort of pack around him he'll carve up IMO.

Kid in a candy shop
HUGE surprise for me. He finished the year ok but is he really a possible Kangaroo??? Seriously???

Halfway through the year there was suggestions he might be dropped from first grade due to form. He showed in 2 of our last 3 games that he is still a work in progress and a long way off rep standard. I'm amazed. Talk about a legup...and yes he will most likely carve them due to his support but man this appointment seems very premature. He obviously has friends in high places.
Take your pick......,,
T. Roberts, J. Reynolds, C.Watson, C.Walker, J.Mullen,C.Gutherson, or A.Koroisau

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Thu 15 Sep, 2016 9:39 pm

Geo. wrote:
Kavi wrote:
upthetigers wrote:
Flippedy wrote:Surely Trbojevic is a debutant as well?
Kid is good but why should he be ahead of Teddy? Unless you're saying he should be on the wing?
I assumed he meant wing

It's Jake not Tom who is selected ...He played in 2015 so not a debutant...

Didn't know that, thought he was a complete newbie as well - thanks Geo.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen


User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Thu 15 Sep, 2016 9:47 pm

Kavi wrote:
upthetigers wrote:
Flippedy wrote:Surely Trbojevic is a debutant as well?
Kid is good but why should he be ahead of Teddy? Unless you're saying he should be on the wing?
I assumed he meant wing

Sorry guys, but I think you have completely misunderstood my question. Nothing to do with anyone being ahead of Teddy or playing on the wing, I was simply questioning why Trbojevic wasn't mentioned as a debutant in the article because I thought he was new to the team also. Geo has since told me that he had, in fact, played in this game last year - question answered :mrgreen:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:21 am

Congrats to Mitch, Teddy & Woods. Hope they go well!!

Anyone know if we can buy the PM13 jerseys & if so where?

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Mon 19 Sep, 2016 11:11 am

remember Beau Ryan made this team? He had a good year though

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 35 times

Unread post by tigerap » Mon 19 Sep, 2016 1:43 pm

greatodensraven wrote:Congrats to Mitch, Teddy & Woods. Hope they go well!!

Anyone know if we can buy the PM13 jerseys & if so where?
Maybe in Port Moresby?

mresky
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun 22 Feb, 2015 4:11 pm

Unread post by mresky » Fri 23 Sep, 2016 10:23 pm

Let us know If you find a live stream!
I will do the same.
..Cant wait to see Teddy, Mitch and Woodsy in the Rep side

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 2582
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Sat 24 Sep, 2016 8:54 am

mresky wrote:Let us know If you find a live stream!
I will do the same.
..Cant wait to see Teddy, Mitch and Woodsy in the Rep side
Isn't in on 9 or Fox?
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24530
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 130 times
Been liked: 197 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 24 Sep, 2016 10:26 am

Tigerdon wrote:
mresky wrote:Let us know If you find a live stream!
I will do the same.
..Cant wait to see Teddy, Mitch and Woodsy in the Rep side
Isn't in on 9 or Fox?
TVWAN...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24856
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 140 times
Been liked: 105 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 24 Sep, 2016 11:07 am

Geo. wrote:
Tigerdon wrote:
mresky wrote:Let us know If you find a live stream!
I will do the same.
..Cant wait to see Teddy, Mitch and Woodsy in the Rep side
Isn't in on 9 or Fox?
TVWAN...
Gesundheit!

mresky
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun 22 Feb, 2015 4:11 pm

Unread post by mresky » Sat 24 Sep, 2016 3:32 pm

Is anyone able to get TvWAN?
Looks like its only for PNG? anyone got a proxy and can stream for us? ;)

mresky
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun 22 Feb, 2015 4:11 pm

Unread post by mresky » Sat 24 Sep, 2016 4:49 pm

No love

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2084
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by diedpretty » Sat 24 Sep, 2016 4:56 pm

mresky wrote:Is anyone able to get TvWAN?
Looks like its only for PNG? anyone got a proxy and can stream for us? ;)
Not that simple. No online service. Best you can get is updates on Foxsports online - Australia currently lead 12 - 0.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2084
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by diedpretty » Sat 24 Sep, 2016 5:08 pm

16-0 Aust - apparently Teddy is carving them up.

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 35 times

Unread post by tigerap » Sat 24 Sep, 2016 5:08 pm

James Tedesco looking good at back. Set up Fergo, and nearly put Tyson Frizell over .

Post Reply

Return to “Super League & International Rugby League”