happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 9:43 am
jadtiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:46 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:37 am
Russell wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:33 am

Oooh!!!! if only he was on the road to Damascus.

Why are we still constantly talking about a player from another club?

Hopefully he will have a diabolical season in 2018 and gets what he deserves.
Like anyone who has left the club we all hope they are on the Highway to Hell
I tend to disagree Happy moses would be the only ex tiger that i can honestly say that i want to see fail miserably.To abuse team mates and deliberately run dead is the most disgraceful thing you can do.
To coin a phrase "your either with us or against us , there is no middle ground , no grey areas "
I know what you mean Happy but i cant dislike someone who decides to play elsewhere but i can hold a grudge against someone who does the dirty on the club and his teammates,Moses fits that role perfectly and the only other player which has ever come close to that was the "memorial toilet block" morrison

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 11:29 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:55 am
Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:41 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 12:48 am
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 13 Dec, 2017 10:22 pm
If that little stuck up overrated grub plays origin, I’ll be supporting Queensland. I’m not a vindictive person but what he did was atrocious and I cannot understand why he gets the love he receives from the media
He may get the attention because of activity on the field and he is not an ugly or beaten up guy like Gallen, Fafita, Kasiano, Mannah - the ladies around me swoon over him
BBF I know you’ve really got a soft spot for Moses but to be honest - I don’t get it. Yes at best he is brilliant, but that ‘best’ happens in one play every 4 or 5 games. He is inconsistent at best. Defensively he is a liability. Also, he is 100% self focused. He never puts his hand up admitting mistakes but is super quick at pointing out his team mates errors. He is not a team man AND when it gets tough he usually goes missing.
I believe that he has changed, that during the RLWC he never went missing, in spite of taking big hits he always recovered and got back into it. He HAS made classic defensive errors in the past but not during the WC series. That Leb team never really got smashed by the Aussies, I think it was mainly lack of fitness when they got run over a bit, I can't remember him having a disaster during that game like predicted due to his running off the defensive line. A disaster for him was also predicted against Tonga but he stood up again. When he has passes the ball way over the sideline I presume that they have trained for that but the winger has forgotten the plot - but Moses cops the blame though he has done his job. I don't believe he earnt his salary in those last WT games but he now on the Road to Damascus.
Firstly, I pressed the ‘like’ button by mistake!!
Secondly, Moses may become the player you want him to be but in my opinion he does not deserve it. I wish well to most people. I have no issues with players leaving for better opportunities . BUT I detest the way Moses left. He tanked and treated his team mates and fans with absolute disrespect. Also I don’t think he has the strength of character to sustain success long term.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 11:46 am

jadtiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 11:24 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 9:43 am
jadtiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

I tend to disagree Happy moses would be the only ex tiger that i can honestly say that i want to see fail miserably.To abuse team mates and deliberately run dead is the most disgraceful thing you can do.
To coin a phrase "your either with us or against us , there is no middle ground , no grey areas "
I know what you mean Happy but i cant dislike someone who decides to play elsewhere but i can hold a grudge against someone who does the dirty on the club and his teammates,Moses fits that role perfectly and the only other player which has ever come close to that was the "memorial toilet block" morrison
Its nothing personal with me , us Qlders go through the same thing SOO time

If we need to put the hurt on Tedesco to get the win , it has to happen

Life will go on the next day , just life ......

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 1:01 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 10:48 am
It's a shame Moses isn't elligable for national service with the Lebanese army .

That Maggot would excel in cowering down in a fox hole !
Imagine if Mitch was a Maggie in Tommy's day and was trading pre-match face slap-ups with Dallas Donnelly.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 1:04 pm

jadtiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Russell wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:33 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:55 am

I believe that he has changed, that during the RLWC he never went missing, in spite of taking big hits he always recovered and got back into it. He HAS made classic defensive errors in the past but not during the WC series. That Leb team never really got smashed by the Aussies, I think it was mainly lack of fitness when they got run over a bit, I can't remember him having a disaster during that game like predicted due to his running off the defensive line. A disaster for him was also predicted against Tonga but he stood up again. When he has passes the ball way over the sideline I presume that they have trained for that but the winger has forgotten the plot - but Moses cops the blame though he has done his job. I don't believe he earnt his salary in those last WT games but he now on the Road to Damascus.
Oooh!!!! if only he was on the road to Damascus.

Why are we still constantly talking about a player from another club?

Hopefully he will have a diabolical season in 2018 and gets what he deserves.
I can see that point but about half our team ran dead when playing the Warriors (or was it the game after) two seasons ago - they let attackers run around about 5 defenders without any of them lifting a finger! Never witnessed that before in my life.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Earl

Post by Earl » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 1:34 pm

I feel sick because I completely agree with Happy. You are either with us or dead to the world in my eyes.

Russell

Post by Russell » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 2:18 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 1:01 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 10:48 am
It's a shame Moses isn't elligable for national service with the Lebanese army .

That Maggot would excel in cowering down in a fox hole !
Imagine if Mitch was a Maggie in Tommy's day and was trading pre-match face slap-ups with Dallas Donnelly.
If Mitch was in the Maggie team with Tommy....... Tommy would have knocked him out cold!!!!

God knows what Dallas would have done to him when he came to!!!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 18 Dec, 2017 1:01 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Cleary had earmarked grub as a potential signing before he was even appointed. It all happened a bit too fast once he got the job.