RL World Cup 2017 Thread...* SPOILERS

Super League and Rugby League Abroad
User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: RL World Cup 2017 Thread...* SPOILERS

Unread post by Tacky » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:37 pm

Woodsy on report for a lifting tackle and a bad haircut.
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club


Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Munk » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:46 pm

Been a sloppy effort from the roos.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25227
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 187 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:47 pm

old man tiger wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:31 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:20 pm
I love Moses giving it to his team mate for the mistackle in Munsters 2nd try....mustve reminded him of himself in the first try.
Lots of Moltzen in Moses...low life of the highest order
Ink I don't remember Moltz being as low as Moses?
Timid dogged it regularly and iften gave crap to team mates for errors despite him making plenty too


The whinging princess has been hooked...he can go sulk in the sheds now, kick a wheelie bin

voice of reason
Member
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:35 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Unread post by voice of reason » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:49 pm

I'm tiring of the referee's whistle - some fairly ordinary decisions as well.
Suffering supporter since 1967

Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Munk » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:50 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:47 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:31 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:20 pm
I love Moses giving it to his team mate for the mistackle in Munsters 2nd try....mustve reminded him of himself in the first try.
Lots of Moltzen in Moses...low life of the highest order
Ink I don't remember Moltz being as low as Moses?
Timid dogged it regularly and iften gave crap to team mates for errors despite him making plenty too


The whinging princess has been hooked...he can go sulk in the sheds now, kick a wheelie bin
Has done is origin chances a lot of harm tonight in front of the potential coach.


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Unread post by gallagher » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:54 pm

Munk wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:50 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:47 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:31 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:20 pm
I love Moses giving it to his team mate for the mistackle in Munsters 2nd try....mustve reminded him of himself in the first try.
Lots of Moltzen in Moses...low life of the highest order
Ink I don't remember Moltz being as low as Moses?
Timid dogged it regularly and iften gave crap to team mates for errors despite him making plenty too


The whinging princess has been hooked...he can go sulk in the sheds now, kick a wheelie bin
Has done is origin chances a lot of harm tonight in front of the potential coach.
Nah. Only taken off to rest for next week according to the commentators.

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm
Been liked: 53 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:56 pm

Twal must have played sixty five minutes? Another good effort for the team and Fittler. A bit different to Woods and Klemmer who had decent spells.

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 49 times

Unread post by old man tiger » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:57 pm

Munk wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:50 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:47 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:31 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:20 pm
I love Moses giving it to his team mate for the mistackle in Munsters 2nd try....mustve reminded him of himself in the first try.
Lots of Moltzen in Moses...low life of the highest order
Ink I don't remember Moltz being as low as Moses?
Timid dogged it regularly and iften gave crap to team mates for errors despite him making plenty too


The whinging princess has been hooked...he can go sulk in the sheds now, kick a wheelie bin
Has done is origin chances a lot of harm tonight in front of the potential coach.
In a team with several amateurs he put in one of the weakest efforts, should have just got John Elias at 5/8

User avatar
greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 9:59 pm

Our bloke Alex Twal, 45 tackles (easily most on ground) & 96m. All from starting off the bench!

User avatar
wt00
Member
Member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 70 times

Unread post by wt00 » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 10:08 pm

The star of the team is the team.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 48 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 10:26 pm

Farah should have been man of the match. Brilliant all night.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 53 times

Unread post by Tacky » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 10:30 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sat 11 Nov, 2017 10:26 pm
Farah should have been man of the match. Brilliant all night.
Really high work rate still at 34. Showed up Lichaa as well, having to run to dummy half multiple times while he had a breather. And then still had the energy to chase and dive on loose balls.
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10444
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 7:28 am

That was a great training run for Australia... I feel Mal can decide a final Forward Pack & Rotation after tonight, and still have coverage if Woods gets suspended.

The Back 5 will be interesting though.

[still laughing at New Zealand losing to Tonga]
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 48 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:01 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 7:28 am
That was a great training run for Australia... I feel Mal can decide a final Forward Pack & Rotation after tonight, and still have coverage if Woods gets suspended.

The Back 5 will be interesting though.

[still laughing at New Zealand losing to Tonga]
A great training run on late doing hit ups when they don't have the ball and forward passes to get tries - the first try. Early in the game Farah cleanly stole that ball near Aussie tryline but was called back - until they got well ahead the ref was often making funny decisions. The second Pom ref that Lebs got the rough end from! I think Farah gave Woods a bit of a spray during the final shake hands.

Tonga is going to make lamb kababs out of Lebo team - and well done at that.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10444
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:11 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:01 am
Tiger Watto wrote:
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 7:28 am
That was a great training run for Australia... I feel Mal can decide a final Forward Pack & Rotation after tonight, and still have coverage if Woods gets suspended.

The Back 5 will be interesting though.

[still laughing at New Zealand losing to Tonga]
A great training run on late doing hit ups when they don't have the ball and forward passes to get tries - the first try. Early in the game Farah cleanly stole that ball near Aussie tryline but was called back - until they got well ahead the ref was often making funny decisions. The second Pom ref that Lebs got the rough end from! I think Farah gave Woods a bit of a spray during the final shake hands.

Tonga is going to make lamb kababs out of Lebo team - and well done at that.
I think you have been humping your blow-up Robbie Doll too much... Lebanon were rubbish and are lucky Australia has shown'd them some respect by choosing to not blow them off the park.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Unread post by gallagher » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:17 am

3. Farah
2. Moses
1. Red rattler pole

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24979
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 339 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:20 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:01 am
Tiger Watto wrote:
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 7:28 am
That was a great training run for Australia... I feel Mal can decide a final Forward Pack & Rotation after tonight, and still have coverage if Woods gets suspended.

The Back 5 will be interesting though.

[still laughing at New Zealand losing to Tonga]
A great training run on late doing hit ups when they don't have the ball and forward passes to get tries - the first try. Early in the game Farah cleanly stole that ball near Aussie tryline but was called back - until they got well ahead the ref was often making funny decisions. The second Pom ref that Lebs got the rough end from! I think Farah gave Woods a bit of a spray during the final shake hands.

Tonga is going to make lamb kababs out of Lebo team - and well done at that.
Was that just after he passed the ball to the Roos with Lebanon deep on the attack...?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 48 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:28 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:11 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 8:01 am
Tiger Watto wrote:
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 7:28 am
That was a great training run for Australia... I feel Mal can decide a final Forward Pack & Rotation after tonight, and still have coverage if Woods gets suspended.

The Back 5 will be interesting though.

[still laughing at New Zealand losing to Tonga]
A great training run on late doing hit ups when they don't have the ball and forward passes to get tries - the first try. Early in the game Farah cleanly stole that ball near Aussie tryline but was called back - until they got well ahead the ref was often making funny decisions. The second Pom ref that Lebs got the rough end from! I think Farah gave Woods a bit of a spray during the final shake hands.

Tonga is going to make lamb kababs out of Lebo team - and well done at that.
I think you have been humping your blow-up Robbie Doll too much... Lebanon were rubbish and are lucky Australia has shown'd them some respect by choosing to not blow them off the park.
I was surprised when late in game Farah was the first way back to retrieve a kick on his own left flank. Moses did well considering the hits he copped. He earns his spots running wide, he raises to the occasion in big games so he can be rep material.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Post Reply

Return to “Super League & International Rugby League”