Pacific Tests *SPOILERS

Super League and Rugby League Abroad
Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Pacific Tests *SPOILERS

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 7:32 am

NG Vs Fiji on Fox only 4pm

Tonga vS Samoa on 9 and Fox

WARNING
In today's SMH in Josh Alolai article these games are mentioned as being on tomorrow whereas should be today, first time I seen that blunder in SMH
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28447
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 7:54 am

Wrong section...fixed
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27994
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:07 pm

They're predicting a full house at Cambo... not a good look fo WTs if so

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4891
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:27 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:07 pm
They're predicting a full house at Cambo... not a good look fo WTs if so
It is not a good look for the population of the area not the club ... sooner there out of there the better !

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:35 pm

Well deserved try to PNG,twice flog Hayne played for a penalty in the movement rather than doing his job


User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2730
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:40 pm

Hayne been watching to much of the world cup cant stay on his feet.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:41 pm

Haynes poor defence let PNG in for their 2nd try

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:47 pm

Terrible video ref decision costs PNG their third.Video refs living up to their usual incompetence

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:49 pm

PNG vs Fiji is on GEM btw
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

WswWt
Member
Member
Posts: 672
Joined: Mon 11 Feb, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by WswWt » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:00 pm

Left side winger Raul? Looks a gun

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:03 pm

Can't wait to see BEAST in his first rep jersey. What a G.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:04 pm

PNG look a well coached team and very enjoyable to watch it is 26-4 and to be fair it flatters Fiji

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27994
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:16 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:47 pm
Terrible video ref decision costs PNG their third.Video refs living up to their usual incompetence
Do you mean the tap forward?

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:19 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:16 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:47 pm
Terrible video ref decision costs PNG their third.Video refs living up to their usual incompetence
Do you mean the tap forward?
Yes i know it went forward but it was not deliberately tapped forward imo so it shouldnt have been over ruled

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:41 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:19 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:16 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 4:47 pm
Terrible video ref decision costs PNG their third.Video refs living up to their usual incompetence
Do you mean the tap forward?
Yes i know it went forward but it was not deliberately tapped forward imo so it shouldnt have been over ruled
It was deliberate for sure

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27994
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:56 pm

Yep as commentators mentioned Hayne dogging it catch and pass no running/taking on the line.
Passenger

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:58 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 23 Jun, 2018 5:56 pm
Yep as commentators mentioned Hayne dogging it catch and pass no running/taking on the line.
Passenger
But this is his house :roll
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27994
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Jun, 2018 6:00 pm

PNG throwing this away

Post Reply