Page 1 of 1

Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Mon 05 Nov, 2018 8:38 am
by Doc Tiger
For the life of me, why this guy is held in such high esteem is beyond me. He's a first class piece of garbage who's had for more chances than anyone deserves and if he is pulled up for his grubby indiscretions, his penalty for doing so is minimal. Looks like George is following suit with his eye gouging In the game vs NZ now. (Threads opening post has been altered due to my ignorance and lack of homework prior to mass rant) :lol:

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:36 am
by NT Tiger
Doc Tiger wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 8:38 am
For the life of me, why this guy is held in such high esteem is beyond me. He's a first class piece of garbage who's had for more chances than anyone deserves and if he is pulled up for his grubby indiscretions, his penalty for doing so is minimal. Eye gouging is apparently ok now. The game needs to eradicate the thug.
Robbie played him like a fiddle last season.

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:40 am
by innsaneink
This morning I take it?

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:48 am
by TopTiger
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:40 am
This morning I take it?
Sam Burgess didn't play in the test overnight, may have been one of the twins involved in the incident??

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:55 am
by swag tiger
TopTiger wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:48 am
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:40 am
This morning I take it?
Sam Burgess didn't play in the test overnight, may have been one of the twins involved in the incident??
It was George Burgess.

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Mon 05 Nov, 2018 10:00 am
by TheDaBoss
eye gouge boi

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Mon 05 Nov, 2018 1:00 pm
by innsaneink
TopTiger wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:48 am
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:40 am
This morning I take it?
Sam Burgess didn't play in the test overnight, may have been one of the twins involved in the incident??
Lol... Mega rant=wrong player

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Mon 05 Nov, 2018 2:40 pm
by Doc Tiger
Heard it was Sam. And given his history, didn't question it. I guess you're right ink, it was a bit of a rant. Oh well, my position stands on him. The act itself is atrocious and yet another the Burgess clan van be proud of. Guess I'll have to alter the Thread title.

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Tue 06 Nov, 2018 1:08 am
by Fade To Black
Pretty sure it was Tom Burgess.

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Tue 06 Nov, 2018 1:56 am
by happy tiger
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 06 Nov, 2018 1:08 am
Pretty sure it was Tom Burgess.
It was Julie , gouged Unca's eyes out for perving on her

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Tue 06 Nov, 2018 5:32 am
by innsaneink
Doc Tiger wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 2:40 pm
Heard it was Sam. And given his history, didn't question it. I guess you're right ink, it was a bit of a rant. Oh well, my position stands on him. The act itself is atrocious and yet another the Burgess clan van be proud of. Guess I'll have to alter the Thread title.
Haha no probs..I watched the edited replay last night they mustve cut that bit out....squashed into an hour
There was a lot of niggle in the game, Poms got the rub of the green again from Pipsqueak sutton this time
Good games though and very close...Aussies at present would be luck to compete with either team

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Tue 06 Nov, 2018 7:04 am
by Geo.
All Burghi are the same anyway..

I would have them at Wests Tigers in a heartbeat tho...oh yeah no grub policy.. :roll:

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Tue 06 Nov, 2018 9:22 am
by colmcd
Yea, it's George.

I reckon this will hurt Penrith's next season. Often when one eye goes the sight in the other is impaired. Hope DWZ recovers.

If DWZ is out for the season, George Burgess should have the book thrown at him. 12 Games minimum.

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Tue 06 Nov, 2018 9:25 am
by happy tiger
Geo. wrote:
Tue 06 Nov, 2018 7:04 am
All Burghi are the same anyway..

I would have them at Wests Tigers in a heartbeat tho...oh yeah no grub policy.. :roll:
Great ......now they will be discussed endlessly in the rumoured signings :brick: :brick: :brick:

Hopefully the Pom will put us straight

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Tue 06 Nov, 2018 11:49 am
by TheDaBoss
innsaneink wrote:
Tue 06 Nov, 2018 5:32 am
Doc Tiger wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 2:40 pm
Heard it was Sam. And given his history, didn't question it. I guess you're right ink, it was a bit of a rant. Oh well, my position stands on him. The act itself is atrocious and yet another the Burgess clan van be proud of. Guess I'll have to alter the Thread title.
Haha no probs..I watched the edited replay last night they mustve cut that bit out....squashed into an hour
There was a lot of niggle in the game, Poms got the rub of the green again from Pipsqueak sutton this time
Good games though and very close...Aussies at present would be luck to compete with either team
[/quote
jst annoying that it streamed at that awkward time of 1 am :(

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Tue 06 Nov, 2018 11:51 am
by happy tiger
TheDaBoss wrote:
Tue 06 Nov, 2018 11:49 am
innsaneink wrote:
Tue 06 Nov, 2018 5:32 am
Doc Tiger wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 2:40 pm
Heard it was Sam. And given his history, didn't question it. I guess you're right ink, it was a bit of a rant. Oh well, my position stands on him. The act itself is atrocious and yet another the Burgess clan van be proud of. Guess I'll have to alter the Thread title.
Haha no probs..I watched the edited replay last night they mustve cut that bit out....squashed into an hour
There was a lot of niggle in the game, Poms got the rub of the green again from Pipsqueak sutton this time
Good games though and very close...Aussies at present would be luck to compete with either team
[/quote
jst annoying that it streamed at that awkward time of 1 am :(
It was live at 1 am ........ and fox have been playing the game probably 3 times a day since

Re: Sam Burgess - No. 1 Grub

Posted: Wed 07 Nov, 2018 8:14 pm
by Go Moltzen