dermo

Post by dermo » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 8:03 pm

How did it turn out?

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 8:11 pm

Love to know too. What was it like?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 8:16 pm

There was a bit on 10 news tonite...lots of black & orange...Im guessing there'll be some on the One HD footy show that Blockers on - 8.30 soon, Payten & Dwyer are on too

1974semifinal

Post by 1974semifinal » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 8:23 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:I will bet my life that any official Wests Tigers organized stuff will not have the colour white included in it.
I will be there wearing Black, White and orange...down in 134-1..I hope we score our trys at that end..

Tigertime

Post by Tigertime » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 8:24 pm

Those pics look pathetic it reminds me of pre school art.

I think it is a great initiative but i really hope it doesn't turn out looking like an airport filled with teenage girls holding pathetic card board signs.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 8:48 pm

Payten reckons Rowdy will play.

Payten should be back next week.

Dwyer looking in UK, Sweden, everywhere talking to surgeons, operation in October some time

Mrs T

Post by Mrs T » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 8:58 pm

Geez, people, some harsh comments here! Some of these posters were done by young kids, who were so enthusiastic and did a fantastic job!

There were about 50+ people there, working flat out, trying to get as much stuff done as quickly as possible. The vibe was good and it turned out ok, but ANZ is so huge, could of done with more volunteers.

Bug can relax as there was black, orange and white ribbon, black, orange and white streamer paper, white poster boards, white paint even!

:sign:

spudoakes

Post by spudoakes » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 9:04 pm

Mrs T wrote:Geez, people, some harsh comments here! Some of these posters were done by young kids, who were so enthusiastic and did a fantastic job!

There were about 50+ people there, working flat out, trying to get as much stuff done as quickly as possible. The vibe was good and it turned out ok, but ANZ is so huge, could of done with more volunteers.

Bug can relax as there was black, orange and white ribbon, black, orange and white streamer paper, white poster boards, white paint even!

agree mrs T although i bleed black and gold id love the tigers to win the game and the GF for my 2 cubs and see the smile on there faces :supporter:

cunno

Post by cunno » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 9:27 pm

Mrs T wrote:Geez, people, some harsh comments here! Some of these posters were done by young kids, who were so enthusiastic and did a fantastic job!

Agree Mrs T, well done to the 50+ people who turned up and put the effort in, looking forward to getting there tomorrow night to check out the handy work.

LaT

Post by LaT » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 11:23 pm

ONYA Tigers supporters!

Out of town fans certainly appreciate the effort you guys put in!
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

markotiger

Post by markotiger » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 11:52 pm

Also very nice to meet you Mrs. T and I really appreciate all your help :)

Craig_D

Post by Craig_D » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 4:38 am

How negative are some people on here??!!!!!! To call some of the work 'lame' is just downright rude!! Atleast they actually showed up and gave it a go!! I was there with my 2 kids and was extremely excited and proud of the work that the tigers members done.. It's just a pity that more members didn't get out and show their support instead of hiding behind their keyboards mocking the people who actually put in some effort!!
I'm pretty sure the players will appreciate the work - GO THE TIGERS

Posted using RoarFEED

markotiger

Post by markotiger » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 5:08 am

Just a quick shot I took while I was out there.

It looks similar to this all around the Wests Tigers bays. I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

alien

Post by alien » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 5:23 am

markotiger wrote:Just a quick shot I took while I was out there.

It looks similar to this all around the Wests Tigers bays. I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

looks good. the ones at the bottom might not be seen from across the ground though with people sitting infront of them. i hope there are heaps hanged up high like the top ones.

alien

Post by alien » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 5:25 am

Craig_D wrote:How negative are some people on here??!!!!!! To call some of the work 'lame' is just downright rude!! Atleast they actually showed up and gave it a go!! I was there with my 2 kids and was extremely excited and proud of the work that the tigers members done.. It's just a pity that more members didn't get out and show their support instead of hiding behind their keyboards mocking the people who actually put in some effort!!
I'm pretty sure the players will appreciate the work - GO THE TIGERS
exactly. most of the banners were probably done by kids.

besides... not all banners can be masterpieces like my C'MON WESTS banner 8-)

hammertime

Post by hammertime » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 6:37 am

Great work Mrs T and to the kids there!!!!! Very glad there are supporters like you! It was awful last year with Red V's outnumbering in the Finals. Will be great for the fellas to look up and see all the sea of orange!!

I would have been there but over in NZ at the moment. Struggled enough to even find a bloody TV to watch the game with the RWC on!! But have the booth booked at an Aussie pub now. Bring it on!!!

prattenpark

Post by prattenpark » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 7:00 am

markotiger wrote:Just a quick shot I took while I was out there.

Well done to all of you.