LOTE???????????????

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30PM Friday 16 September
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9 LIVE
bp tiger

LOTE???????????????

Post by bp tiger » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 12:28 am

WHAT A s*** HOUSE GAME HE HAD, COST US THE GAME, AND WHEN HE RAN THE BALL WAS ALLWAYS BENT BACK, HAD NO IMPACT AT ALL, UTAI WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TIME TO RETIRE LOTE U AND UR HUGE BANDAGE. :bash :roll

Adman

Post by Adman » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 12:41 am

Too many beers mate? Willing to share?

:sign:

Diver

Post by Diver » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 1:09 am

LOL @ bp tiger!!!
I do agree, he's washed up! I don't think hes got another season in him!? But I would definitely normally keep those thoughts to myself on here but since you put it out there... Lol

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 8:19 am

Lote looked frail friday night.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 8:21 am

He had a shocker but champion players have a habit of using that as motivation to turn it all around.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 8:25 am

Lets see how he goes next year with hopefully a long stretch un-interrupted with injury...along with his inside man.
Fully fit and at his best (both of them) theyre lethal!

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 8:37 am

What a peanut. He had a shocker?? Really?? A shocker is what Manu had a week before.

nadzy77

Post by nadzy77 » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 8:43 am

That's a harsh thread. I think it's probably got to do with the fact he's only been bak from injury for a few weeks, he's skills and fitness aren't at 100% yet. Let's give him a break, during off season he'll recover and if he doesn't we can trust sheens to replace him but for now we can't right him off he's one of ours so let's be fair. We can't expect him to b winning the game for us.

Posted using RoarFEED

slickrick

Post by slickrick » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 9:50 am

I think save your 400000 tigers not worth a cent I don't think he will come back from this to old and doesnt look like he wants to even be out there hasnt made a impact at all since he has been back its sad cause i really think he could of like last year.Mitch brown would of done the job for us.Mitch hasnt put a foot wrong.

Posted using RoarFEED

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 10:13 am

Some people are idiots. I expect plenty of humble pie being dished up next year.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 10:24 am

Go have a lie down, he's barely played a game this year. Let's see how he goes next year, hopefully injury free.

tiger91

Post by tiger91 » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 10:34 am

Given that he has had a broken arm, ankle injury and torn quad. I think it would take a while form him to regain confidence in himself to take them hard hit ups at the start of each set.

Injuries arn't something that when a doctor says it's ok, then everything's back to normal. There's also mental hurdles that need to be overcome and sometimes thats the hardest part of overcoming an injury.

Posted using RoarFEED

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 10:42 am

cunno wrote:He had a shocker but champion players have a habit of using that as motivation to turn it all around.

He was a champion player years ago. Now only a name. It's the only reason he strolled back in this side after injury. Utai had been playing too well.
I totally agree with this thread. I have been saying this for weeks. Utai should have kept his position and Lote on the bench. He is past it. Too old, too slow.

Yea... I went there again!
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

farahfan

Post by farahfan » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 10:46 am

some people will blame anything. i was walking in front of a woman/bogan coming out of the game she was wailing on about benji's 'arrogance' and how we'll never win a finals with him, conveniently seemed to forget how we got to the finals in the first place

Demps

Post by Demps » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 12:59 pm

Lote was terrible the last two weeks but it was kinda expected.
Bouncing back from missing games and injuries was bound to happen and he's not the youngest of guys any more.

And Chris Lawrence had one good run and was asleep for the rest of the game, didn't see him once after that.

Was one to forget, it's a shame it isn't a knock out system finals because Warriors wouldn't be there but that isn't the case so it is what it is. Will have to work on playing for the 80 and not falling asleep and to put it simply, GIVING THE OTHER TEAM THE WIN.

Sad moments and hopefully next year we don't settle for that type of rubbish.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

rossop

Post by rossop » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 1:00 pm

Not the smartest thing I have read on this site. You might as well blame TM for not putting a hand on Inu or Farah & Benji for not kicking to the corner in the previous set. Just sour grapes I reckon. :crazy

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 1:43 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:Some people are idiots. I expect plenty of humble pie being dished up next year.
It's unbelievable isn't it? the bloke was hardly able to string 2 games together through injury and all of a sudden he is a has been. :roll:

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 2:27 pm

reality is lote was probably our 4th best winger this year. an experienced bloke like him should have been able to get back into the swing of things quicker then he did.

im dissapointed in him but dont think for a second he wont be my first winger picked in 2012.