LOTE???????????????

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30PM Friday 16 September
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9 LIVE
User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21307
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Re: LOTE???????????????

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 2:27 pm

what a useless thread


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21307
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 2:31 pm

fergiefurr wrote:reality is lote was probably our 4th best winger this year. an experienced bloke like him should have been able to get back into the swing of things quicker then he did.

im dissapointed in him but dont think for a second he wont be my first winger picked in 2012.
geez 4th best winger? he played about 6 or 7 games, why are you even ranking him?

T-REXX
Member
Member
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 8:59 pm
Location: Gosford
Contact:

Post by T-REXX » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 2:53 pm

are u fair dinkum???

he has played less then 10 games this year... last year he was awsome... and u think he is washed up? OMFG!!!

im surprised you havnt had a dig at Lawrence who played well below par and played the same amount of games. Yet is he washed up

User avatar
Newy Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat 10 Jul, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Newy Tiger » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 4:03 pm

Judge him next year.

blocka

Post by blocka » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 4:40 pm

Lote played well until he missed that one bomb and the reason he dropped it is because we don't protect our wingers like every other team does we just leave them to it and hope for the best . Hornsby last night was the perfect example although he went over board and gave away a couple of penalties no points came out of it and he even got away with it a couple of times


Posted using RoarFEED


User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by cunno » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 6:45 pm

smoking gun wrote:What a peanut. He had a shocker?? Really?? A shocker is what Manu had a week before.
You are right gun the word shocker should not have been used, it should have read 'didn't play to his usual standard'. Your point about manu is more what I was referring to ie champion players being able to hit back.

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 7:17 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:Some people are idiots. I expect plenty of humble pie being dished up next year.
:lol: Yep, watch this thread! He'll be back, better than ever!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39596
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 7:42 pm

blocka wrote:Lote played well until he missed that one bomb and the reason he dropped it is because we don't protect our wingers like every other team does we just leave them to it and hope for the best . Hornsby last night was the perfect example although he went over board and gave away a couple of penalties no points came out of it and he even got away with it a couple of times


Posted using RoarFEED
Agree The only other mistake I remember Lote making was a pass that was slightly behind him from Rowdy when we threatened in the 2nd half from the half way
Apart from that his game was OK

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32436
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 8:45 pm

Newy Tiger wrote:Judge him next year.
Exactly. Not a particularly well thought out thread this one.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21307
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 18 Sep, 2011 9:44 pm

T-REXX wrote:are u fair dinkum???

he has played less then 10 games this year... last year he was awsome... and u think he is washed up? OMFG!!!

im surprised you havnt had a dig at Lawrence who played well below par and played the same amount of games. Yet is he washed up
good point. I wonder if all these people think its time for Lawrence to retire, because he didn't play any better then Lote, so by their logic Lawrence's playing dayz should be over

:brick: :brick: :brick:

Post Reply