Trials...............Who is Going.

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Saturday 7 Feb, 7:30pm
Venue: Blue Tongue Stadium
Telecast: None
User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Trials...............Who is Going.

Post by cunno » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 7:15 pm

Already have my tickets for Campbelltown, can't get the Gosford for the trial but will for the comp game. Will try to get in and out of the club before Underdog arrives and eats all the steak :)


User avatar
Deano1
Member
Member
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon 27 Sep, 2010 5:35 pm
Location: after school detention

Post by Deano1 » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 8:08 pm

got tickets for the Campbelltown game. Will be perched on the family hill with tribe. Gosford a bit far for a trial game for me.

bob56
Member
Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:55 pm

Post by bob56 » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 8:08 pm

depends who is chosen to play

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9667
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 8:27 pm

bob56 wrote:depends who is chosen to play
Seriously? :?

User avatar
Brisbane Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed 07 Apr, 2010 9:35 am
Location: brisbane

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 9:27 pm

I'll be at skilled tomorrow night cheering on Blair and benji praying for no injuries. Apparently fifita is playing for the indigenous too.


Posted using RoarFEED


User avatar
Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Defiant » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 9:31 pm

yeh he is out to get Blair again just like last year lol

Frazer4Wests
Member
Member
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed 03 Mar, 2010 1:05 pm
Location: Goulburn

Post by Frazer4Wests » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 9:47 pm

Bob56,Every one will play it is a trial.

Their will be 20 - 50 InterChanges.

Players Playing out of Position etc.

Kids getting a shot at First Grade playing against men.
West Tigers 2017 Premiers

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5322
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 10:16 pm

bob56 wrote:depends who is chosen to play
so are we "half a fan" mate?

It's easy to cheer for the big names, but its the up and comers and the fringe players that really feed of the support of the die hards...
Image

Goose
Member
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Concord

Post by Goose » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 10:47 pm

fair go to Bob, it is a reasonably expensive night at the footy, and not everyone is prepared to travel to the game that has no meaning if the players they enjoy watching aren't watching.

You cant get stuck into a bloke for not attending a trial game!

Alot of people will do anything to see Benji or RObbie, but are not prepared to make sacrafices to see lesser knowns playing in a game that is not for points, and that is fair enough

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22199
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 11:02 pm

Agree Goose, at the end of the day its only a trial. It's unfair to question his credntials as a supporter just because he doesn't want to watch a team of second stringers play a game that has no bearing. A lot of people wouldn't

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9667
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 11:10 pm

The point is, he is weighing up whether to go based on what players get picked. I agree there is no issue about whether he goes or not especially for a trial but to base your decision on what team is picked is a bit odd... It's an NRL trial - most of our starters will play.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22199
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 03 Feb, 2012 11:22 pm

Yossarian wrote:The point is, he is weighing up whether to go based on what players get picked. I agree there is no issue about whether he goes or not especially for a trial but to base your decision on what team is picked is a bit odd... It's an NRL trial - most of our starters will play.
I don't think its odd at all. I think you'll find a good majority of fans wouldn't worry about going if we were fielding a reserve grade team. You could make a case if it were a premiership game, but for a trial i think its a fair call. Its not like trials attract big numbers anyway. Diehards are usually the only ones who go to trials. Not saying thats a bad thing at all, because i like catching them if i can get there, but i think thats the truth

User avatar
wtfl1981
Member
Member
Posts: 2243
Joined: Mon 30 Aug, 2010 7:54 pm
Location: Western Suburbs
Contact:

Post by wtfl1981 » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 7:38 pm

Blair will be the player most want to see


Posted using RoarFEED
WESTS TIGERS FOR LIFE!

Image

User avatar
helmesy
Member
Member
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:18 am
Location: Sydney

Post by helmesy » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 7:43 pm

wtfl1981 wrote:Blair will be the player most want to see


Posted using RoarFEED
And Willie Mason 8-)

User avatar
wtfl1981
Member
Member
Posts: 2243
Joined: Mon 30 Aug, 2010 7:54 pm
Location: Western Suburbs
Contact:

Post by wtfl1981 » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 7:50 pm

Pretty sure willie mason wont be with wt for 2012


Posted using RoarFEED
WESTS TIGERS FOR LIFE!

Image

white
Member
Member
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by white » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 9:15 pm

Mate will be at gosford will get twenty thousand there

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9667
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 10:12 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Yossarian wrote:The point is, he is weighing up whether to go based on what players get picked. I agree there is no issue about whether he goes or not especially for a trial but to base your decision on what team is picked is a bit odd... It's an NRL trial - most of our starters will play.
I don't think its odd at all. I think you'll find a good majority of fans wouldn't worry about going if we were fielding a reserve grade team. You could make a case if it were a premiership game, but for a trial i think its a fair call. Its not like trials attract big numbers anyway. Diehards are usually the only ones who go to trials. Not saying thats a bad thing at all, because i like catching them if i can get there, but i think thats the truth
But we're not talking about NRL team v Reserve grade as far as I know. If he is then fair enough.
If he's waiting to see which individuals are playing then that's weak.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28965
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 10:37 pm

Weak?

Half a fan?

Im sure plenty go just to try meet chicks, a drink with the boys....get away from the mrs & kids....people go for all manner of reasons

Myself....I see how the weathers looking, how Im feeling and if Ive worked that day

Everyones different for christs sake :brick:

Post Reply