Wests Tigers team for Eels Trial

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Saturday 7 Feb, 7:30pm
Venue: Blue Tongue Stadium
Telecast: None
Blackandwhite

Re: Wests Tigers team for Eels Trial

Post by Blackandwhite » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 11:13 am

Tiger99 wrote:Mitch is injured but I'm pretty sure himself rowdy and Farah will all play against the Roosters.

In Regards to Tedesco. You just wait and see how good he is. The broncos under the great Wayne Bennet once debuted a 17 year old to start the year at fullback his name was Karmichael Hunt.

This kid is something special!

You OK with starting on the bench ?

Pawesome

Post by Pawesome » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 12:49 pm

Does anybody know if Robbie or Rowdy will be fit for Rnd 1?

Still a strong team loving the depth.. Will be interesting to see how Tedesco and Politoni pull up.. see you all at blue tounge..

willow

Post by willow » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 1:00 pm

Pawesome wrote:Does anybody know if Robbie or Rowdy will be fit for Rnd 1?

Still a strong team loving the depth.. Will be interesting to see how Tedesco and Politoni pull up.. see you all at blue tounge..
They should both be fine for round 1.

trayes

Post by trayes » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 2:14 pm

Its going to be a great start to the season.Very excited to watch a long time friend James Tedesco run out on the field wearing the number 1 jersey for first grade.He may be small but for what he lacks in size he most definitely makes up for in talent and effort.Goodluck to all the boys.

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 4:39 pm

i find it a bit odd that he only named an 18 man squad. other coaches have named up to 30 players for their trials. im sure more than 18 players will play eg players backing up from the earlier games, but itd be nice to know exactly which of those players will get a run.
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

LaT

Post by LaT » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 4:42 pm

steve-o wrote:i find it a bit odd that he only named an 18 man squad. other coaches have named up to 30 players for their trials. im sure more than 18 players will play eg players backing up from the earlier games, but itd be nice to know exactly which of those players will get a run.
Definitely have players backing up, Miller on the bench in the earlier game is a giveaway.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 4:49 pm

LaT wrote:
steve-o wrote:i find it a bit odd that he only named an 18 man squad. other coaches have named up to 30 players for their trials. im sure more than 18 players will play eg players backing up from the earlier games, but itd be nice to know exactly which of those players will get a run.
Definitely have players backing up, Miller on the bench in the earlier game is a giveaway.
yeah for sure. i just dont understand why he didnt name him and whoever else is gonna play. maybe to keep the players away from the spot light? i duno
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

Colonel

Post by Colonel » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 8:58 pm

steve-o wrote:
LaT wrote:
yeah for sure. i just dont understand why he didnt name him and whoever else is gonna play. maybe to keep the players away from the spot light? i duno
He's probably not sure himself. I imagine the decision around who will back up for the main game will be a game time decision for some player depending on how they train and how they pull up after the earlier game.

joe's magpies

Post by joe's magpies » Wed 08 Feb, 2012 9:49 pm

Strong side even without Farah, Lawrence & Tuiqiri. Imagine the side when those 3 came back.

I also can't wait to see Blair play in WT colors.

Posted using RoarFEED

bbtiger81

Post by bbtiger81 » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 8:11 am

Cheers Snake, Willow etc. will keep an eye out for match reviews.

Posted using RoarFEED

bbtiger81

Post by bbtiger81 » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 8:13 am

Congratulations to Willow for the birth of his little one. Kids are the gift that keep on taking, lol.

Posted using RoarFEED

Mulga Bill

Post by Mulga Bill » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 5:15 pm

He's not call Shifty for nothing :o
Black & Gold will never fold.

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 8:50 pm

What about Mitch Brown and John Grant? My DreamTeam's hopes are riding on Grant!
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

mosco

Post by mosco » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm frothing about the start of the season and can't get enough tigers news and goss. Just wondering if the trails might be on the wireless (radio)?need a tigers fix!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

willow

Post by willow » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 10:30 pm

mosco wrote:I'm frothing about the start of the season and can't get enough tigers news and goss. Just wondering if the trails might be on the wireless (radio)?need a tigers fix!!!

Posted using RoarFEED
Pretty sure there is no radio coverage.

helmesy

Post by helmesy » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 8:15 am

WestsSupporter wrote:What about Mitch Brown and John Grant? My DreamTeam's hopes are riding on Grant!
If Sheens had known so much was riding on their selection I'm sure he would have named him in the team :P

mosco

Post by mosco » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 8:46 pm

Thanx Willow, congrates to u and your new edition ,b looking forward to your updates! Just had a little man of my own on the 7th of Feb and I'm stoked !! I live in the Byron shire and try to take my family to Tigers games in Brisbane, Gold coast and one in Sydney each year! Can't wait for round one!!!bring it on!!

Posted using RoarFEED