Your team V Roosters

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Saturday 14 Feb, 7:30pm
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: None
User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32952
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Your team V Roosters

Post by willow » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 3:13 pm

Don't think I have started too many of these threads previously, but with the Tigers to have one last hitout before the season opener, and Sheens still looking to try some combos, here is what I think he will go with:

1. Tedesco
2. Utai
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Ryan
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Galloway
9. Farah
10. Woods
11. Ellis
12. Blair
13. Heighington

14. Groat
15. Bell
16. Humble
17. Reddy

Extended bench:
18. Brown
19. BMM
20. Politoni
21. Grant
22. Chisholm
23. Miller
24. Spence


User avatar
TheDen
Member
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue 28 Jul, 2009 11:14 am

Post by TheDen » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 3:33 pm

Is Jacob Miller any chance of knocking Moltzen out of the halfback spot?

1.Tedesco/Brown
2.Utai
3.Ayshford
4.Lawrence
5.Ryan/Reddy
6.Marshall
7.Moltzen/Miller
8.Woods
9.Farah
10.Galloway
11.Blair
12.Ellis
13.Heighington

Bench

Brown
Reddy
Miller
BMM
Groat
Bell

tigerlogic
Member
Member
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun 26 Jun, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by tigerlogic » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 3:38 pm

Miller is no chance, NYC for him in 2012 barring injury (knock on wood no injuries).
Ted
Utai
Ayshford
Lawrence
Ryan
Marshal
Moltzen
Woods
Farah
Keith
Blair
Ellis
Rhino

Reddy
Groat
Bell
BMM


Posted using RoarFEED

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 3:43 pm

1. Tedesco
2. Grant
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Reddy

6. Marshall
7. Moltzen

8. Galloway
9. Farah
10. Woods
11. Blair
12. Ellis
13. Rhino

14. Fulton
15. BMM
16. Groat
17. Utai
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

tigerlogic
Member
Member
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun 26 Jun, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by tigerlogic » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 3:45 pm

Brown will play against the roosters too.. Either off bench or start.. And I'd love to see grant off the bench too


Posted using RoarFEED


tigerlogic
Member
Member
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun 26 Jun, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by tigerlogic » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 3:46 pm

And Chisholm... Hopefully Sheensy plays 20


Posted using RoarFEED

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32952
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 4:21 pm

Sheens will probably name a 4 or 5 man bench (going from previous years) but will add several more players to it. He'll give most of the big names a rest if he can.

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 4:24 pm

i dont understand why he would rest the big guns especially with farah and lawrence due back. what about combinations.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

User avatar
21sixers
Member
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu 14 Jul, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by 21sixers » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 4:38 pm

1. teddybear
2. utaiger
3. blakey
4. Rowdy
5. beauknows
6. bunjeee
7. moltz
8. keeeeeeefy
9. robbie
10. lumberjackwoodsy
11. blairwitchproject
12. ellis
13. rhino

14.bmm
15.mitcheeeeeeebrown
16.get ready
17 matt taco bell


bare in mind injuries my side would be about 4-5 players different
blood sweat and ...beers

User avatar
Balmain Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue 08 Sep, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: Inner West

Post by Balmain Tiger » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 5:25 pm

1. Tedesco
2. Utai
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Ryan
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Blair
12. Ellis
13. Heighington

14. Fulton
15. Groat
16. Reddy
17. BMM
18. Bell
19. Brown
20. Humble
Image

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32952
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 5:29 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:i dont understand why he would rest the big guns especially with farah and lawrence due back. what about combinations.
Preservation. If the game is in the bag, either way, guys like Benji, Farah, Blair, probably Lawrence will be rested, I'd put money on it. Guys like Reddy, BMM, Chisholm, possibly Miller all might get a run.

tiger91
Member
Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed 27 Jul, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by tiger91 » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

1. Brown
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Utai

6. Marshall
7. Moltzen

8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Blair
12. Ellis
13. Heighington

14. Fulton
15. Groat
16. Bell
17. Reddy

I thought everyone that ran out last night played well and I think the only shuffling of players we will see will be for the returning of injured players - Farah, Lawrence and Brown.

The only player I'm unsure of at this stage is Fulton as he left the field early last night through injury (laceration under his eye/fractured eye socket?). If he is to miss out, I think BMM will take Fulton's place on the bench.


Posted using RoarFEED

you know who
Member
Member
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu 03 Mar, 2011 1:58 pm
Location: Western Suburbs

Post by you know who » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 6:16 pm

When is this game on??? saturday night yeah.

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 6:47 pm

willow wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:i dont understand why he would rest the big guns especially with farah and lawrence due back. what about combinations.
Preservation. If the game is in the bag, either way, guys like Benji, Farah, Blair, probably Lawrence will be rested, I'd put money on it. Guys like Reddy, BMM, Chisholm, possibly Miller all might get a run.
thats what i was thinking as well
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

User avatar
Blackandwhite
Member
Member
Posts: 701
Joined: Sun 25 Oct, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by Blackandwhite » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 7:01 pm

21sixers wrote:1. teddybear
2. utaiger
3. blakey
4. Rowdy
5. beauknows
6. bunjeee
7. moltz
8. keeeeeeefy
9. robbie
10. lumberjackwoodsy
11. blairwitchproject
12. ellis
13. rhino

14.bmm
15.mitcheeeeeeebrown
16.get ready
17 matt taco bell


bare in mind injuries my side would be about 4-5 players different
Good work 21sixers
But what about poor old Gaz he just gets plain Ellis ?

User avatar
smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 9451
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by smeghead » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 7:10 pm

Exact squad with Farah, Lawrence and Brown thrown in as well including extended bench
Image

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22168
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 7:13 pm

Blackandwhite wrote:
21sixers wrote:1. teddybear
2. utaiger
3. blakey
4. Rowdy
5. beauknows
6. bunjeee
7. moltz
8. keeeeeeefy
9. robbie
10. lumberjackwoodsy
11. blairwitchproject
12. ellis
13. rhino

14.bmm
15.mitcheeeeeeebrown
16.get ready
17 matt taco bell


bare in mind injuries my side would be about 4-5 players different
Good work 21sixers
But what about poor old Gaz he just gets plain Ellis ?
Ellis is the British Bulldog :)

Diver
Member
Member
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun 03 Apr, 2011 7:13 pm
Location: Mona Vale

Post by Diver » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 8:43 pm

tiger91 wrote:1. Brown
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Utai

6. Marshall
7. Moltzen

8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Blair
12. Ellis
13. Heighington

14. Fulton
15. Groat
16. Bell
17. Reddy

I thought everyone that ran out last night played well and I think the only shuffling of players we will see will be for the returning of injured players - Farah, Lawrence and Brown.

The only player I'm unsure of at this stage is Fulton as he left the field early last night through injury (laceration under his eye/fractured eye socket?). If he is to miss out, I think BMM will take Fulton's place on the bench.


Posted using RoarFEED
i think you're on the money here Tiger91, although Ryan and Utai will be the other way around. I would love to see Grant get another run, maybe on the left wing instead of utai, would just love to see his speed when benj and rowdy put him through a gap!!
also, i think Fulton will be rested this week. Teddy will get another crack, but im sure Mitch will have the 1 on his back.

Post Reply