Seating at Cambo

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Saturday 14 Feb, 7:30pm
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: None
azsportza

Re: Seating at Cambo

Post by azsportza » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 6:58 pm

The venue map I posted is from the proticket website. As for your comment on signing up for these different agencies who sell the tickets.

The only time I ever buy tickets online is for the finals. Other than that, I drive to Campbelltown Wests Leagues club for Tigers home games tickets at Campbelltown and Leichhardt Oval.As for the SFS and others I have to go to Revesby Works Club for tickets.

cunno

Post by cunno » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 7:01 pm

innsaneink wrote:Thanks cunno.....did you use the map above as a reference, or do you know if that maps correct or not?

Its so shoody imo, we have to register and join all these varying ticketing agencies to attend games, diff agencys for our grounds, diff for other teams....the IC should be looking at trying to improve this
Ink the seating map I was shown, when I bought the tickets, was far more detailed than the one above, it actually showed individual seats. If a person buys seats in the eastern stand I think they will be safe because there have been no alterations to that stand since it was built therefore the seating plan should still be accurate. I was told that Proticket are now using the correct seating plan for the western stand so those who have bought seats should be OK, I'll find out on Sat night. I believe the gearzone stores have access to the seating plans being used by Proticket as well.

I agree the use of the different agencies can be painful at times.

azsportza

Post by azsportza » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 7:07 pm

That is correct, Gearzone have access to the proticket ticketing system. As the proticket seating map on the site is very basic and it does highlight all GA on the eastern grandstand, it will be first in, first served.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 8:24 pm

Cambo is a long way for some to buy tix beforehand.....but yeh I usually only have this drama pre season and semis time too.

Will take a punt on the eastern stand I think

21sixers

Post by 21sixers » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 8:27 am

innsaneink wrote:Cambo is a long way for some to buy tix beforehand.....but yeh I usually only have this drama pre season and semis time too.

Will take a punt on the eastern stand I think
theres always the tigers shop you can purchase them from @ concord oval just off parramatta rd if that helps
always a chance to catch the boys and girls(lote) training also
blood sweat and ...beers

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 8:48 am

Hey guys. Last year for the parra trial I bought GA tickets and got seat allocations in the Eastern grandstand. It was so hot we were getting nicely baked after 20mins so we made the decision to go and sit on the family hill where it was a bit cooler. There was no dramas moving between the two areas as it was all GA for the trial. See you all there.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 9:22 am

Eastern Grandstand
The Eastern Grandstand offers some protection from the rain, but is dependant on the weather conditions including wind and the direction of the rain. In general terms Bays 19,20,21, Rows V, W, X, Y, Z, AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF are protected from the rain.

For all other area, bring your wet weather gear.

Been watching proticket closely all week, wanted undercover seats about Row V,W or X
Last sunday they were selling bay 20, row F
Tue - Row G
Wed Row K
Thurs- up to Row R
then last nite we get to row U...I think I'll wait a bit longer but it seems all the rows mentioned above arent included in what they call GA despite the map saying so....wouldnt have waited had i know...Luckily I have secured some tix but as mentioned this pro ticket mob really are quite amateur

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 9:36 am

Just while we're talking about seating. Does anybody know when we're actually going to be given our membership seating this year? Talk about cutting it fine.

Lovemytigers

Post by Lovemytigers » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 10:05 am

Deano1 wrote:Just while we're talking about seating. Does anybody know when we're actually going to be given our membership seating this year? Talk about cutting it fine.

I caled Membership on Wednesday and they said the cards would be out at the end of Feb. Cutting it close as usual!
I asked what my seats were and they were wrong just as they were for the last two years; so the annual fight for my seats has now become a tradition.

wtfl1981

Post by wtfl1981 » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 10:26 am

Ill be there tonite!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
WESTS TIGERS FOR LIFE!

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 11:07 am

Lovemytigers wrote:
Deano1 wrote:Just while we're talking about seating. Does anybody know when we're actually going to be given our membership seating this year? Talk about cutting it fine.

I caled Membership on Wednesday and they said the cards would be out at the end of Feb. Cutting it close as usual!
I asked what my seats were and they were wrong just as they were for the last two years; so the annual fight for my seats has now become a tradition.

LOL LMT.....they must be good seats you're trying to hang on to brother.