OFFICIAL TEAM FOR FOUNDATION CUP 2012

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Saturday 14 Feb, 7:30pm
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: None
Aladinsane

Re: OFFICIAL TEAM FOR FOUNDATION CUP 2012

Post by Aladinsane » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 8:49 pm

smoking gun wrote:That's a strong indication that tedesco will be the fullback for round 1. Would like to see reddy on the wing with utai as utility until lote comes back. To me that seems to be a more balanced side instead of reddy or humble on the bench
Tedesco must have really impressed all at Concord lately because of 2 weeks ago, Reddy was running out as our No1 in Round 1 ...I love all the jockeying for spots this year....get Ready all for a massive year.

Kay , you deserved to see this year in your regular seat.
It's our year , I know you wil make it so

Blackandwhite

Post by Blackandwhite » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 10:19 pm

TheDen wrote: Who knows Moga or Tedesco could be fighting it out for the Rookie of the year
Presumably would have formed some sort of friendship when they both toured England/France as Australian schoolboys in 2010.

everett

Post by everett » Thu 16 Feb, 2012 12:18 pm

Very happy with the team picked. Looks like our round 1 team.

I would like to see Reddy picked ahead of Utai on the wing and have 4 forwards named on the bench.

Reddy could be our buy of the season. Strong defender and can find the try line.

Fulton can play in the backs if required.

My bench would read: Fulton, Bell, Groat and BMM.

Love the depth we have this year.

Let's hope Sheen's (The Fonz) picks a team on form and not his favourites.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

coolcat

Post by coolcat » Thu 16 Feb, 2012 1:23 pm

Sheens will pick on favorites. He always has. He has stuck with play thy are out of form, look at Lote in the final against St George last year. Touched the ball 8 times. Dropped it 4 times, made three runs( one he slipped over) and made no meters. But when fit will walk back into the side

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

tiger rat

Post by tiger rat » Thu 16 Feb, 2012 3:03 pm

everett wrote:Very happy with the team picked. Looks like our round 1 team.

I would like to see Reddy picked ahead of Utai on the wing and have 4 forwards named on the bench.

Reddy could be our buy of the season. Strong defender and can find the try line.

Fulton can play in the backs if required.

My bench would read: Fulton, Bell, Groat and BMM.

Love the depth we have this year.

Let's hope Sheen's (The Fonz) picks a team on form and not his favourites.
i agree he has to have 4 forwards on the bench{no more backs getting 3 mins of game time} and if a player is playing poorly then drop him.We have plenty of depth. Sheens certainly does play favourites and imo it has cost him games in the past they should have won.

galahs

Post by galahs » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 2:26 am

great team lineup :righton:
We wear our heart on our sleeve.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 2:34 am

coolcat wrote:Sheens will pick on favorites. He always has. He has stuck with play thy are out of form, look at Lote in the final against St George last year. Touched the ball 8 times. Dropped it 4 times, made three runs( one he slipped over) and made no meters. But when fit will walk back into the side

Well of course he'll walk back in to the team when he's fit, he's the most devastating winger we have. You Lote haters get old real fast.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 1:54 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
coolcat wrote:Sheens will pick on favorites. He always has. He has stuck with play thy are out of form, look at Lote in the final against St George last year. Touched the ball 8 times. Dropped it 4 times, made three runs( one he slipped over) and made no meters. But when fit will walk back into the side

Well of course he'll walk back in to the team when he's fit, he's the most devastating winger we have. You Lote haters get old real fast.
I think that Lote is getting a little old as well.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 2:09 pm

There are so many people quick to write off Lote, ridiculous.

He will and should walk straight back into the side, he is our best winger by far. He was plagued by injury last year which did not help his game. If fit he will be in the side and rightly so.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 2:24 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:There are so many people quick to write off Lote, ridiculous.

He will and should walk straight back into the side, he is our best winger by far. He was plagued by injury last year which did not help his game. If fit he will be in the side and rightly so.
They remind me of the people who cry and moan whenever the Aussie cricket team lose a match and call for changes. They are a fickle bunch

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 3:32 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:There are so many people quick to write off Lote, ridiculous.

Hmm yeh Ive been guilty of this too.
I think because when he's down hes terrible....but at his best hes awesome, hope we see that again from him, it might be tough for him though

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 3:48 pm

Form is temporary, class is permanent as they say.

Lote came in straight from union in 2010 and was sensational. Last year his injuries meant he couldn't compete as well as he usually does. That cast affected his handling and he was poor.

As long as he stays fit (no reason why he won't) he will be an asset. Wing is probably the weakest part of our side, we look very thin without Lote.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeh I know, I have a bad habit of remembering what ive most recently saw...well with Lote for some reason anyway.
Watching some of Bonstonkers clips the other day woke me up

We all have high expectation for the season, gotta be prepared for the gullys on this rollercoaster

coolcat

Post by coolcat » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 5:28 pm

Lote isn't at his best. Watching the last half of last year Lote was terrible. If was no way fit to even be on the field. I re watched every game he played in last year. When in the open he can be great. He was made to look better ten he was. He was a broken man. I have been injuries on the sidelines and know the urge to get back on the field. But he was under down and lacked all his confidence. Uati was looking fit stronger and more damaging. And uati can't catch, bend over , or turn around. I'm wishing on a lucky start that he would be fit and have a great year, but I think that wish has as much chance as my wish to win lotto. I saw Lote in balmain all the time. He is the best bloke in the world. But I think we wont see much of him on the field this year

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 6:55 pm

Once his arm heals, why won't we see him on the field? If he did his ACL I could understand the concern given his age but he was just terribly unlucky last year.

He has rarely been injured in his whole career.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Feb, 2012 7:00 pm

coolcat wrote:Lote isn't at his best. Watching the last half of last year Lote was terrible. If was no way fit to even be on the field. I re watched every game he played in last year. When in the open he can be great. He was made to look better ten he was. He was a broken man. I have been injuries on the sidelines and know the urge to get back on the field. But he was under down and lacked all his confidence. Uati was looking fit stronger and more damaging. And uati can't catch, bend over , or turn around. I'm wishing on a lucky start that he would be fit and have a great year, but I think that wish has as much chance as my wish to win lotto. I saw Lote in balmain all the time. He is the best bloke in the world. But I think we wont see much of him on the field this year

Coolcat i would be putting your lotto in because Lote will have a big season as long as his inside men stay fit as well

Never right off a champion because they have the tendancy to shove your words back down your throat as quick as they left it