Re: flanagan is blind

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Sunday 4 March 2:00PM
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast:
benji.6

Re: flanagan is blind

Post by benji.6 » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 12:49 am

yet he complains he was robbed but did he not see the sharks forward pass that led to a try which shouldn't have been counted??
its the refs fault big time too all 4 were in the wrong. a lot calls went the sharks way when shouldn't have... the sharks claim they were robbed when personally if the refs got it right about the forward pass that led to their try then we wouldn't have been in this extra time situation....

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 12:55 am

I seriously don't know why people won't let this go. He isn't the first and won't be the last coach to ever cry and moan after a loss about bad decisions when they had things go their way too

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 1:07 am

Not so sure about bad decisions the ref and touch judge have been punted so Sharkies have some valid gripes imo and were unlucky.

benji.6

Post by benji.6 » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 1:42 am

how do they catch us doing a forward pass and not the sharks who did it many many times... the penalty count was ridiculous...

Adman

Post by Adman » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 6:29 am

I think the Sharkies have every right to complain about that last call. I don't know why, but the footy Leichhardt gods seriously did us a favour right there... Now I have to worry about Karma coming back to bite us I in the butt.

You should be thanking your lucky stars we got away with that... and focus on the next game. How Flanagan kept his cool in that media room was beyond me. I'd be absolutely gutted after my team pulled themselves out of a hole to have a chance at winning an away game at Leichhardt against premierships favourites.

Nevertheless... :sign: :deadhorse:

Chris

Post by Chris » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 6:49 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:I seriously don't know why people won't let this go. He isn't the first and won't be the last coach to ever cry and moan after a loss about bad decisions when they had things go their way too
This!

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 6:52 am

they were given a gift when the ball bounced off the goal posts and regained from the kick off.
they were handed the win on a platter and failed to finish us off.

that is what crap teams do.

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 7:29 am

Flanagan is right. Cronulla were robbed.

Wests Tigers were outplayed.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

benji.6

Post by benji.6 » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 10:18 pm

did u guys not even see the 1st mistake sharks made that was counted? if that didnt count their would be no extra time... its that clear....

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 10:53 pm

I did notice that Flannagan didnt mind the seven penalties in a row that gottem right back in the game.

ANd the forward pass for a try.

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 11:08 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:Flanagan is right. Cronulla were robbed.

Wests Tigers were outplayed.
Bug, why are you so negative about our club?

If Wests were outplayed, they would of lost, any team that loses is outplayed imo. Both sides copped some bad decisions and it shouldn't of even got to Golden point in the first place if they picked up on the forward pass.

Whoever wins deserves to win, whoever loses deserves to lose.
Gee its grouse at hardware house!

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Wed 07 Mar, 2012 2:32 am

simonthetiger wrote:I did notice that Flannagan didnt mind the seven penalties in a row that gottem right back in the game.

ANd the forward pass for a try.
why let facts like that get in the way of a good rant?

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Wed 07 Mar, 2012 11:18 am

Pretty annoying that there seems to be a media consensus that we got some lucky calls, just because Sharkies had one bad call at the end and ignoring the few bad ones we had at the start.

I don't mind Flanagan ranting though, I'd hope for the same from Sheens had we got done.

But we didn't got done ;)