Tom Fumble

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 9 March 7:30PM
Venue:Bluetongue Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
DonnyBrasco

Re: Tom Fumble

Post by DonnyBrasco » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 1:31 pm

I agree, he had a great game aside from a few mistakes and I dont think it was a knockon either.
Teddy is gone for the season, so give humble a chance. he was a hero tackling trex and then the drop ball makes him arch enemy. how about blair who was mr invisible?
Tigers for 2022!

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:09 pm

Jake Mullany has just scored four tries in the State Cup with 26 minutes to go.

Mullany > Fumble

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:11 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:Jake Mullany has just scored four tries in the State Cup with 26 minutes to go.

Mullany > Fumble

Do you get tired of trolling,or is this really you?.

I really can't tell.

Either way it's just sooooooo boring,

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:16 pm

Click his profile, click add foe and you don't have to read his inane drivel anymore.

Certainly made my forum experience richer

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:17 pm

Don't know why you want to crucify him for one error, doubts over whether it was a knock on anyway. You can't put it down to individual errors, we just didn't capitalise despite abundant chances to score and our defence was weak defending our own line, as you'd expect early in the season. That's what cost us victory.

I think he's been great in the 2 games he's played so far, a great reflection on the depth at the club currently, Tedesco gets injured, so Humble steps up and fills the void and performs well and if he gets injured by any small chance, John Grant comes in.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:20 pm

smeghead wrote:Click his profile, click add foe and you don't have to read his inane drivel anymore.

Certainly made my forum experience richer

I would do it,but I would hate bb spreading rubbish, and no one refuting it.

Can we foe him en masse?

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:20 pm

Simon,

This is the guy who said Gallant would play origin, that Gower would make us pay at the Dragons and that Moltz is clearly and unequivocally the best 7 at the club. He is the worst judge of footballer i have ever seen. And now his creme de la creme, the fact that Jake Mullaney scored 4 tries against one of the worst west sides in history (and that is saying something). The amazing things is that keeps coming back even though he is batting 0%.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:25 pm

southerntiger wrote:Simon,

This is the guy who said Gallant would play origin, that Gower would make us pay at the Dragons and that Moltz is clearly and unequivocally the best 7 at the club. He is the worst judge of footballer i have ever seen. And now his creme de la creme, the fact that Jake Mullaney scored 4 tries against one of the worst west sides in history (and that is saying something). The amazing things is that keeps coming back even though he is batting 0%.
Thanks ST.

Its his awful calls that makes me REALLY think he is some disgruntled Souths fan that just wants to stir the pot.

He has little knowledge of form or our players..... It's confusing.

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:25 pm

Im a Humble fan. But for the life if me I could never understand why WT never offered Mullany a contract but they offered Humble one.

Mullany was treated poorly by WT for no reason. He is a better player than Humble.

Tick foe and dont read my drivel. LOL !!! I dont write it for you people. You are giving yourselves a wrap.

Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:27 pm

Gallant was treated poorly by Sheens. He turned our 2009 Season around.

Pity he has succomb to injury.

Dont verbal me on the other issues.

Behave yourselves.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:28 pm

Im a fan of Humble and believe he is a genuine first grader. I just cant work out what his best position would be. I think he can handle fulback but is better suited in the front line as a halfback, 5/8 or even hooker
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:35 pm

Southern Tiger why do you call Wests Magpies one of the worst sides in history ? That is a disgraceful comment by you . The team has no support by Wests Tigers what so ever. How can they compete ?
You are a disgrace. How dare you.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:38 pm

KS he is perfect as a number 14 that Sheens always wants have in his side (wrong or rightly). I agree what you are saying about the frontline. He certainly looks sharper than Moltz.

BB you have made it your mission to criticise Sheens for 4 years. Yet, every player you said he should have picked (I forgot about Pritchard) has done nothing at other clubs. If you cant handle being criticised back for your views then perhaps you shouldnt criticise others.

Re Mullaney, any who watched Balmain games last year said he wasnt delivering and werent surprised he was let go. Unlike Humble, Mullaney can also only play one position which means he was never going to have the value that Sheens likes in fringe first graders.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:41 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:Southern Tiger why do you call Wests Magpies one of the worst sides in history ? That is a disgraceful comment by you . The team has no support by Wests Tigers what so ever. How can they compete ?
You are a disgrace. How dare you.

I said one of the worst Wests sides in history. Unfortunately, on paper this side is very poor and to be honest they are out of their depth. I stand by that view and dont consider it a disgrace. Whatever the reasons for it are irrelevant. Mullaney scored 4 tries against a side that would struggle against a park football team.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 4:50 pm

king sirro wrote:Im a fan of Humble and believe he is a genuine first grader. I just cant work out what his best position would be. I think he can handle fulback but is better suited in the front line as a halfback, 5/8 or even hooker

Agreed, he looks a very good 6/7 to me.

I really am starting to think that Moltz may go back to one and Humble to halves.

Tedesco getting injured really has thrown a spanner in the works.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 5:05 pm

Bug if Mullaney is so good why didn't he play first grade for Parramatta last week when Hayne was out?

Why isn't he playing first grade this week?

The reason he was let go is because Tedesco is far better. Tedesco's injury will cripple us this year.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 5:20 pm

x2

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 5:21 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:Gallant was treated poorly by Sheens. He turned our 2009 Season around.

Pity he has succomb to injury.

Dont verbal me on the other issues.

Behave yourselves.

i agree that he was great when he got his chance in 09.
but what denied him from playing more football at the end of 09.
injury.
what now,injury.