BMM

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 9 March 7:30PM
Venue:Bluetongue Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
willow

Re: BMM

Post by willow » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 10:42 am

fergiefurr wrote:i dont get the BMM is lazy or a bad trainer, is it just a stero stype cause he is an islander

during 2010 and early 2011 i heard from folkes that the staff were super impressed with his attitude

maybe this has changed but from what ive heard the lazy thing couldnt be further from the truth
It's not that he's a bad trainer (it's no secret when he was at Keebra he was overweight and worked very hard to shed the excess kilos. Looking at his build it's easy to see how easy he could bulk up if he slackens off on training and diet) it's just that in the Eels trial his involvement was not particularly high, and for BRET against Newtown prior to the Foundation Cup he did not do a lot either, which is frustrating because he's given us glimpses of what he can do. He certainly came out with intent in FG though, and that's what he needs to produce every week if he's going to play FG.

Last Friday night was certainly a step in the right direction.

andrew 474

Post by andrew 474 » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 10:50 am

start the big fellow and his confidence will grow

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 7:22 pm

The expansive, creative style of RL that we play is greatly assisted when we have space and time. BMM and Moors are capable of providing our backs with that sort of environment, whereas Gibbs and Galloway never did and never will. I admire the defensive talents of both, but they're water buffaloes in attack, lack speed as receivers, can't drive through the advantage line and take an eternity to play the ball.

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 7:24 pm

With some concern that Groat on occasions comes into contact particularly upright, ah la Galloway. Drop your hips, bend your kness and drive through young Matt

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 7:38 pm

Disagree about KG. When in form he has a very quick play the ball.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 12 Mar, 2012 10:51 am

BMM was amazing on fri, showed everyone what all the hype was about.

The very young prop quartet did an outstanding job.

The hard thing will be doing that week in week out.

everett

Post by everett » Mon 12 Mar, 2012 12:29 pm

Impressed with both players and hope they keep their spots on the bench.

BMM and Moors both now have an excellent chance to press their claims with Galloway out for a copule of weeks.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

cunno

Post by cunno » Mon 12 Mar, 2012 8:27 pm

I went to Gosford last Friday night to watch WTs play manly. I have just had the opportunity to watch the replay of the first half and I don't know how WTs didn't have a lot more points put on them in the first half. The manly forwards were far more aggressive and were all over our forwards with their roll on and moved up quickly in defence. It was noticeable how our go forward improved a lot when BMM came on followed up by Moors. The momentum of the game changed. Once BMM gets more game time I'd swap him with Groat so that BMM starts with Woods and Groat is the interchange. Not having a go at Groat but I think BMM is more suited to the agro early up. It would help Woods attack if he ran onto the ball more he is taking the ball flat making him easier to tackle. I was also surprised at how much defence lawrence got through and lastly I'd get Blair more involved.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Mon 12 Mar, 2012 8:59 pm

BMM & Moors the best game i have seen them play for the Tigers, keep it up & they stay in first grade, once again well done.

you know who

Post by you know who » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 9:14 am

Yeah they both played particualrly Benjamin Murdoch-Masila he was quite distructive at the back of the second half, perhaps this may show why he was picked in the semi final against the roosters