Losing our Idenity

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 9 March 7:30PM
Venue:Bluetongue Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
tiger jim
Member
Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 4:51 pm

Losing our Idenity

Post by tiger jim » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 4:22 pm

Can someone tell me why are we playing in that terrible white strip, i thought we are tigers where are our colours.Most other tiger teams are proud of there colours we are running round in white kit, other teams are not affaid of us any more, get a real tiger outfit show our colours and dump that white junk we look like milkmen,


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28411
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 4:25 pm

Lost a "T" as well

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21801
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 4:30 pm

Is this an attempt at trolling? Coz White is one of our coulors. Duh

tiger jim
Member
Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by tiger jim » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 4:42 pm

All i am saying duh is we should have much more of the other colours ,if you don't agree just say so without being stupid

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21801
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 4:44 pm

tiger jim wrote:All i am saying duh is we should have much more of the other colours ,if you don't agree just say so without being stupid
We do, didn't you see the Orange jersey worn last week?


User avatar
KingOvKingz09
Member
Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by KingOvKingz09 » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 4:47 pm

tiger jim wrote:Can someone tell me why are we playing in that terrible white strip, i thought we are tigers where are our colours.Most other tiger teams are proud of there colours we are running round in white kit, other teams are not affaid of us any more, get a real tiger outfit show our colours and dump that white junk we look like milkmen,
.. lol not afraid of us ? because of the colour of our jersey ? lmaoo...
i for one actually love the white jersey, we've always had a dominatly orange and a dominatly black jersey...bout time we have something different. and its the colour that seperates both mergers. so im all in !
Im back!! oh its true.... Its damn true!!!

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40109
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 4:54 pm

Whatever jersey helps us win Thats all I care about it

I wonder if anyone has ever done comparison about what is our most successful jersey (IE Black ,Gold\Yellow\Orange\Tangerine or White ??

If we have one we win more in just wear that

Its not a fashion contest , its a game of rugby league :brick:

tiger tigers
Member
Member
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:49 am

Post by tiger tigers » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 9:16 pm

tiger jim ,,, they played in weststigers jerseys ,,,,

claws
Member
Member
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed 28 Oct, 2009 11:42 am

Post by claws » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 9:22 pm

I love the full white strip.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28411
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 9:38 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tiger jim wrote:All i am saying duh is we should have much more of the other colours ,if you don't agree just say so without being stupid
We do, didn't you see the Orange jersey worn last week?
He missed that, and obviously missed the yellow too

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5264
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 9:44 pm

Dragons won the comp in 2010... and a long time ago won 11 in a row....

can't quite remember their uniform - There is a red v in it I know that.... and oh yes - A BOATLOAD OF WHITE.

Ridiculous statement regarding a white coloured outfit making teams not afraid of us...
Image

User avatar
tiger4ever
Member
Member
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu 30 Jul, 2009 1:07 pm
Location: BLACKTOWN

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 9:45 pm

tigerjim....i personally don't like the white either....not because its not orange i just don't like to much white.

But it is part of our club colours

We have had more then our fair share with colours don't worry....

User avatar
Staks
Member
Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:55 pm

Post by Staks » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 9:52 pm

We, us, them and the team should wear orange/gold jerseys with a black V every game.

Thoughts?


Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Wests Tigers -- YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE -- Wests since 1908

Wests - the only team name to feature in every NSWRL/ARL/NRL season since 1908

Tuiaki4life
Member
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu 10 Mar, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Tuiaki4life » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:16 pm

White jersey w/black shorts is the look. Anyway we played ordinary, all white has nothing to do with it.


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4980
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 11:05 am

I think particular with this strip we are getting our own identity you now Weststigers not the era of yesterday.

tiger jim
Member
Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by tiger jim » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 12:27 pm

Thanks tiger4ever a good comment i would just like to see more black and orange on our strip thats all,and as far as me missing the yellow strip since when have we had yellow. Idont mind a change of strip for a good cause and for the guy going on about st george always had a white and red strip and would never change it they might reverse it but never change , thanks

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21801
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 12:31 pm

tiger jim wrote:Thanks tiger4ever a good comment i would just like to see more black and orange on our strip thats all,and as far as me missing the yellow strip since when have we had yellow. Idont mind a change of strip for a good cause and for the guy going on about st george always had a white and red strip and would never change it they might reverse it but never change , thanks
Geez mate stop trollong. All your doing is trying to cause division which is not needed

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17506
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 12:57 pm

I like the white strip and the grey tiger print on it. It's something different and leans away from Wests and Balmain and gives the Wests Tigers their own identity.

Just remember, Bengal Tigers can be white.
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Post Reply