The Dragons should be scared

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 16 March 7:30PM
Venue: Jubilee
Telecast: Ch 9
MacDougall

The Dragons should be scared

Post by MacDougall » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 9:43 pm

You will witness the loudest roar this week friends.

Benji Marshall is going to put in his career best performance. There will be multiple additions to the Marshall highlight reel. Tim Moltzen is going to come out fired up and show the Dragons what they missed out on, in the first minute of play he will absolutely belt someone and the gloves will come off. Our captain will rise in the heat of battle and his vision and poise will all return in one blinding spell and our young forwards will be riding the high that is the Wests Tigers at their ferocious best and trample over their fancied but overrated rivals.

The first two weeks were sorting it all out. Watch it click this week. The Dragons are done.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 9:51 pm

Okay...Now put the pipe away and the bottle back in the fridge and go to bed, Mac :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

buttnuttsdad

Post by buttnuttsdad » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 10:53 am

MacDougall wrote:You will witness the loudest roar this week friends.

Benji Marshall is going to put in his career best performance. There will be multiple additions to the Marshall highlight reel. Tim Moltzen is going to come out fired up and show the Dragons what they missed out on, in the first minute of play he will absolutely belt someone and the gloves will come off. Our captain will rise in the heat of battle and his vision and poise will all return in one blinding spell and our young forwards will be riding the high that is the Wests Tigers at their ferocious best and trample over their fancied but overrated rivals.

The first two weeks were sorting it all out. Watch it click this week. The Dragons are done.

I like where your coming from, this will all happen 56-12 will be the score. Go you tigers

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 11:01 am

I wouldn't doubt any of this except the stuff written about Moltzen

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 11:07 am

We are very strong attackers i dont dragons can stop us from scoreing heaps of trys go u tigers.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 1:08 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:I wouldn't doubt any of this except the stuff written about Moltzen
:lol: Okay that part was wishful thinking most likely.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 1:25 pm

You'd have to think there's a good chance something will happen ..... Could it be like the Adam Blair / Manly match from last year ? Or could it be something different ? Maybe Humpty and Doust havin a go on the sidelines !

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 1:59 pm

Knuckles wrote:You'd have to think there's a good chance something will happen ..... Could it be like the Adam Blair / Manly match from last year ? Or could it be something different ? Maybe Humpty and Doust havin a go on the sidelines !
Yeah Humphrey's and Doust in a cage \casket match is the half time entertainment :lol:

Adman

Post by Adman » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 2:43 pm

Great OP. Finally some positive enthusiasm. Well done.

:sign:

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 3:49 pm

Just read on the NRL website that after 2 rounds the Tigers have the worst completion rate out of all 16 teams.
I find this shocking considering the cowboys round 1 effort and the dragons round 2 effort.
We fix this and we won't lose to many games.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 5:14 pm

You know what...........Sportsman dream of rising to the challenge. Having a crowd and team against them and sticking it up em all...............so this week i will be watching just one thing.....TIM MOLTZEN"S INVOLVEMENT.

Now i dont expect Tim to carve Saints up, but i do expect him to die trying.

If Moltzen doesnt demand the ball more in this game than he has in the past 2 than im done with him as a halfback.

Its about pride and desire as an elite athlete this week, and if that isnt enough to inspire him than im done.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

cunno

Post by cunno » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 5:23 pm

king sirro wrote:You know what...........Sportsman dream of rising to the challenge. Having a crowd and team against them and sticking it up em all...............so this week i will be watching just one thing.....TIM MOLTZEN"S INVOLVEMENT.

If Moltzen doesnt demand the ball more in this game than he has in the past 2 than im done with him as a halfback.

Its about pride and desire as an elite athlete this week, and if that isnt enough to inspire him than im done.
King Sirro are you sure Moltzen isn't doing what he is told by sheens?

brk53y

Post by brk53y » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 5:38 pm

king sirro wrote:You know what...........Sportsman dream of rising to the challenge. Having a crowd and team against them and sticking it up em all...............so this week i will be watching just one thing.....TIM MOLTZEN"S INVOLVEMENT.

Totally agree mate. If he doesn't step up and put in 110% this week then he never will.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

tomcat

Post by tomcat » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 5:47 pm

:lol: Moltz is sure going to cop it from the saints fans and players thats for sure.I dont know of any other player that is more hated at the moment by any other club..
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 5:55 pm

LOL...my opinions not allowed..

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 6:12 pm

Ink, im guessing from your post you believe something of your has been deleted. I just checked the logs and there isnt anything there. So i'd say it was just an internet thing. Post it again mate
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 7:11 pm

I just was thinking its time for him to repay the club and the fans , after both have supported him thru all this messy contract drama....no better time than now, he can repair a bit of damage

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 7:11 pm

the dragons now have no psyche.
no one is worried or scared of them since wayne bennett moved on.
play up and in thier face and they become ruffled/frustrated.

time to extinguish the dragons flame once and for all.
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold

" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie