The Dragons should be scared

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 16 March 7:30PM
Venue: Jubilee
Telecast: Ch 9
stryker

Re: The Dragons should be scared

Post by stryker » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 9:02 pm

tomcat wrote::lol: Moltz is sure going to cop it from the saints fans and players thats for sure.I dont know of any other player that is more hated at the moment by any other club..
...excpt EEniss from us....

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 9:17 pm

wow on current form we will get lapped. we hardly ever win there.and we are tackle shy we are the nancy boys of the nrl.as soon as it gets tough we meow instead of roar.this oztag style of play is a fail.

willow

Post by willow » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 9:49 pm

bigdamo wrote:wow on current form we will get lapped. we hardly ever win there.and we are tackle shy we are the nancy boys of the nrl.as soon as it gets tough we meow instead of roar.this oztag style of play is a fail.
Damo, just so the rest of us are clear, can you please clarify exactly why you support the Wests Tigers?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 9:52 pm

And on current form how do you think the Steelers are gonna go Damo?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 9:54 pm

The pessimists are out early this week. They usually don't show themselves till the live game thread

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Wed 14 Mar, 2012 10:39 pm

If we don't win we'll give it a good shake. The dragons supporters will certainly give it to Moltz. I took my son, a big Titans fan up to the "gong to see the Titans play the dragons and the nasty supporters just gave it to the poor kid .I've Been to plenty of Illawarra games in my time and the Steelers supporters would have never done that.If they were so nasty to an 8year old i pity poor Moltz.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 15 Mar, 2012 1:24 am

willow wrote:
bigdamo wrote:wow on current form we will get lapped. we hardly ever win there.and we are tackle shy we are the nancy boys of the nrl.as soon as it gets tough we meow instead of roar.this oztag style of play is a fail.
Damo, just so the rest of us are clear, can you please clarify exactly why you support the Wests Tigers?

He is a masochist Willow

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 15 Mar, 2012 1:04 pm

willow wrote:
He reminds me of Homer and how he supports the Springfield Isotopes

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Thu 15 Mar, 2012 1:09 pm

Even if we dont get the result we want the team really must have their defensive cohesion alot tighter looking forward to Round 4

TIGERZ

Post by TIGERZ » Thu 15 Mar, 2012 7:17 pm

This is it people. Our biggest game this year( hate Dragqueens ) . Time 2 fire up and put them to the sword. If no win take em out!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:58 am

we have the arsenal all over the park - i cant see why we would lose - will we beat ourselves again like last friday night. its not the team thats the problem - i just cant pinpoint the problem - but rest assured we have the arsenal to put illawarra to sleep and push them to the brink of a bleak winter.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 1:28 pm

i hope youre right x but the problem with wests tigers since we won the comp is we cant hold a lead as soon as the oppistion gets tough we go to water we tackle like girl scouts with back packs on. heres the problem groat so overated its not funny woods please the guy if he isnt giving away a penalty he is dropping the ball. our two centres are out of form moltzen not sighted marshall ryan ellis are our form players as soon as ellis went off we fell to pieces farah has not played a decent game in three seasons. any team with enthusastic will beat us hence why souths beat us more than once a season now. this is one dissapointing side.

Snodgrass

Post by Snodgrass » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 2:01 pm

If Hornby defends at right centre again then Lawrence will give him nightmares given what Tahu then Morris have done to him in the opening two weeks.

... and big damo, settle down mate it's only round 3 - the razor blades are kept under lock and key until at least Origin Time.
. Please Note ... The somewhat garbled opinion reproduced above is not the work of former Western Suburbs, Newtown and Parramatta second rower Warren Snodgrass.

Hbom

Post by Hbom » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 2:09 pm

bigdamo wrote:i hope youre right x but the problem with wests tigers since we won the comp is we cant hold a lead as soon as the oppistion gets tough we go to water we tackle like girl scouts with back packs on. heres the problem groat so overated its not funny woods please the guy if he isnt giving away a penalty he is dropping the ball. our two centres are out of form moltzen not sighted marshall ryan ellis are our form players as soon as ellis went off we fell to pieces farah has not played a decent game in three seasons. any team with enthusastic will beat us hence why souths beat us more than once a season now. this is one dissapointing side.
Can you explain how we finished top 4 for the last 2 years? How many other teams did that? Do you expect perfection?

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 2:21 pm

bigdamo wrote:i hope youre right x but the problem with wests tigers since we won the comp is we cant hold a lead as soon as the oppistion gets tough we go to water we tackle like girl scouts with back packs on. heres the problem groat so overated its not funny woods please the guy if he isnt giving away a penalty he is dropping the ball. our two centres are out of form moltzen not sighted marshall ryan ellis are our form players as soon as ellis went off we fell to pieces farah has not played a decent game in three seasons. any team with enthusastic will beat us hence why souths beat us more than once a season now. this is one dissapointing side.
Wasn't he runner up in the Dally M's twice in that period ...and played for Australia?

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 3:17 pm

how do i explain us making the four last two years a lot of luck dont delude youreself also marshall is a freak has got us out of jail a lot of times. dally ms hhaaa as the tv week logies of nrl means nothing.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 5:36 pm

bigdamo wrote:how do i explain us making the four last two years a lot of luck dont delude youreself also marshall is a freak has got us out of jail a lot of times. dally ms hhaaa as the tv week logies of nrl means nothing.
I certainly can't argue with that statement, too many times really.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 7:22 pm

big damo, i hear you, i think you know a lot more than you let on. Unlike you i have succumbed to the fact that winning the premiership is like the holy grail. Yes, we have the players, i'm sure you agree with that, i think they try hard every week, dont you? is that the problem then? big damo i cant pinpoint the problem - can you help me out a little please. I want to know your thoughts on this matter.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"