ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 16 March 7:30PM
Venue: Jubilee
Telecast: Ch 9
jas83

Re: We are too soft.

Post by jas83 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:20 pm

hellman wrote:
jas83 wrote: We have the softest forward pack in comp.
I disagree. Sheens isn't making the best choices though.
jas83 wrote: too many over rated players
Again I don't think so. Blair appears overrated. Ellis for instance is underrated.
That's why we missed Ellis tonight. He isn't over rated but a few I think are.

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:43 pm

this wishy washy style of play is a fail youve only got to hit a little hard we go missing just go sheens go.

willow

Post by willow » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:51 pm

You would have to think the players would take a good hard look at themselves after tonight...wouldn't you?

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:08 pm

happy tiger wrote:Wonder how many on here would have the guts to tell some of the Tigers players they were soft
Tell me they weren't soft tonight mate, come on.

It was embarrassing. I don't mind losing if we put in but that was rubbish out there tonight.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:10 pm

happy tiger wrote:Wonder how many on here would have the guts to tell some of the Tigers players they were soft
Doesnt change their efforts or lack of tonite

12 standing still watching while one hits it up is disgraceful

Montague Street

Post by Montague Street » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:14 pm

Why is that?
Will they do to the Forumer what they wouldnt do to Hunt and Merrin?

Rugby League: The Game They Play in Hell

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:15 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:

It was embarrassing. I don't mind losing if we put in but that was rubbish out there tonight.

I can't at this stage Hybrid as i will watch the game in the morning with my young fella . But that can happen to any side in the comp Hybrid you have a night when it all goes pear shaped Turnover buckets of ball with a young an inexperienced forward pack

I will get back to you though mate with an honest opinion tomorrow

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:16 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:

terrible in all aspects tonight...a loss like this can do us more good then harm

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:25 pm

Not a good idea criticising others opinions without knowing what theyre critisicing

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:33 pm

innsaneink wrote:Not a good idea criticising others opinions without knowing what theyre critisicing
The Tigers may have put up there worst performance in the clubs history , but there is a difference between playing really badly and being soft .

westy81

Post by westy81 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:37 pm

We arnt soft we have just had to many injurys in the first 2 games once we get Ellis lote Galloway back and every one is back in their normal positions we should be fine just need to not get any more injurys

GO THE TIGERS !!!!

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:38 pm

happy tiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Not a good idea criticising others opinions without knowing what theyre critisicing
The Tigers may have put up there worst performance in the clubs history , but there is a difference between playing really badly and being soft .
AFTER YOU WATCH IT HAPPY ..youll change your name to unhappy tiger.There was no positives to come out of the game ,we made an average team look great ,we turned it up in the hard stuff.our marker defence was ordinary,guys like hunt and vidot got over the stripe , would you sign either player for the tigers ?
i wouldnt .

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:40 pm

westy81 wrote:We arnt soft we have just had to many injurys in the first 2 games once we get Ellis lote Galloway back and every one is back in their normal positions we should be fine just need to not get any more injurys

ellis and galloway sure , but lote . give me a break.weve seen the best of lote.

badger

Post by badger » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:45 pm

Yep they where strolling through our ruck defence tonite that was obvious. Our forwards also seemed to lack go forward(at times) so sure our forwards need work. But I recon our backs will cut loose when we get the forwards going forward and giving them some quality time in posesion.We also lacked orgonisation in defence sadly particularly our goalline defence

Post by 851 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:53 pm

Tim Sheens should be told quite emphatically this week his job is on the line,he has a great squad but he is misusing it badly.
Moltzen is as much a half as I am a an astronaut,Humble needs to be closer to the action and someone else at the back,Reddy maybe.
Sheens has Groat at starting prop when he he clearly isn't ready,Bell would do a better job,other players need a rocket,and Tim you need a game plan.
Go hard or go home

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:54 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
AFTER YOU WATCH IT HAPPY ..youll change your name to unhappy tiger.There was no positives to come out of the game ,we made an average team look great ,we turned it up in the hard stuff.our marker defence was ordinary,guys like hunt and vidot got over the stripe , would you sign either player for the tigers ?

i wouldnt .
As i said , I will give my opinion after i watch the game tomorrow but calling the team soft is ridiculous and to the guys who have played the game have you ever turned your toes up ever and waved the white flag

To make it at this level you have to go through incredible pain ,training etc to make it Ask any player in top grade if pre season training or playing games is harder

If these guys can make it through pre season training without throwing in the towel they can play 80 getting beaten badly

Playing badly and being soft is different And if Sheens reckon they are soft they won't be there next week He likes to see people working hard as we have seen with Tedesco and the likes Many of you are extremely disappointed and we all have the right to but in the cold hard light of the folowing days you will realize we played badly and we will hit back exactly like the Saints did from last week

andrew 474

Post by andrew 474 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:58 pm

i hope we sign mason to help out up front , bmm was great last week but we need it every week , injuries to our forwards will kill us this year , no experienced back ups , manly and dragons will be in the finals , we were to soft

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:59 pm

We released 2 front rowers from last season and we had a third one retire. We brought in a decent veteran prop but that's it, we only have 2 props with 50 games to their name, one is injured. As good as Woods and Groat may be, they should not be starting games together, I think Bell should be in the run on side while Galloway is out. Is there any other team out there who's starting props have about 40 first grade games between them? I was thinking using the salary cap space Ellis freed up for DCE, but now I think we need an enforcer or two.