ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 16 March 7:30PM
Venue: Jubilee
Telecast: Ch 9
jas83

Dear Mr Sheens

Post by jas83 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:44 pm

Dear Tim,

I will make this short and sweet as I am a frustrated supporter. After 7 years don't you think it's time to give up the touch football style, it won't win us a premiership. Our forwards are embarrassing and the the team thinks attack is the only part of the game. The sad part is our attack is poor as well. We aren't making line breaks, our centres look like poor second graders. We wont make the top 8 if we continue this style. We will win wooden spoon.

shifty

Post by shifty » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:47 pm

Dear Tim Sheens. Retire.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:51 pm

Mr Sheens, we went up against 2 rookie centres and we didnt aim a Test player (Lawrence) and a hard runner (Ayshford) at them at all. Was that the plan?

T-D-C

Post by T-D-C » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:51 pm

Dear Tim sheens, the point of a bench is to have 4 players rotating. Leaving 1 player on the bench for 80 minutes is not good!

What was the point of having Meaney on the bench tonight?

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:52 pm

turncoats both of you. (the first two posts)

go and support the Eels.

Fumbles

Post by Fumbles » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:56 pm

We need a new age coach this thing of not even talking to the players is ancient.
Why have one guy just sit on the bench all game. Please help me what is this guy doing. Can you please leave NOW !

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:57 pm

see there you have youre wrong underdog people dont always have to agree with you. the performance was awful uninspired tepid meek and thats just the coach.just because you are wrong again.sheens is yesterdays man

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:59 pm

Put a sock in it Damo...your rants are boring.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 9:59 pm

Mr Sheens...we need a halfback and forwards with punch...but most of all we need players who want to play for 80 minutes.....

jas83

Post by jas83 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:01 pm

underdog wrote:turncoats both of you. (the first two posts)

go and support the Eels.
What makes me what I said be a turncoat? I never questioned my support for the team or the coach. I am frustrated the style of footy we are playing. We are in the bottom 3 teams in the comp from what I have seen in 2012. Hope we turn it around. Look forward to our response o why I am a turncoat.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:02 pm

Guys, this is a "Dear Mr Sheens" thread...

Keep the personal attacks for another day.

Cheers, Watto
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

VX225

Post by VX225 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:03 pm

jas83 wrote:

go and support the Eels.
What makes me what I said be a turncoat? I never questioned my support for the team or the coach. I am frustrated the style of footy we are playing. We are in the bottom 3 teams in the comp from what I have seen in 2012. Hope we turn it around. Look forward to our response o why I am a turncoat.
We were a top 4 team in 2010 and 2011. The only team that finished top 4 both years.

That makes the style of play unsuccessful?

Montague Street

Post by Montague Street » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:06 pm

Dear Tim,

Did the team follow your game plan?
If so then resign; if not then please fix the problem. If sending players to State Cup won't work then maybe a psychologist or getting better replacements for Royce Simmons and Steve Folkes might be the answer..
I find it hard to believe that your game plan was based around standing offside (Moltzen and Woods) dropping the ball at crucial times (eg Moltzen) being asleep (Ayshford) giving away stupid penalties (Groat) or missing tackles (see video replay of soft tries in which most of the team are implicated) or ensuring that the pass to line breakers like Blair and Lawrence are mistimed.
I accept that Marshall and Ryan were probably concussed by foul play but they still played better than most.
Please explain.

Yours Sincerely,
A concerned supporter

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Rugby League: The Game They Play in Hell

jas83

Post by jas83 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:07 pm

VX225 wrote:
jas83 wrote:

go and support the Eels.
We were a top 4 team in 2010 and 2011. The only team that finished top 4 both years.

That makes the style of play unsuccessful?
We didn't win a comp. I can't remember the last time we played for full 80 mins. We win a lot of games at the death due to usually Benji magic. We win a lot of games we don't deserve too win. I want to see a 80 min performance. That wins competitions and that's what I think we should be aiming for.

Fumbles

Post by Fumbles » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:08 pm

Montague Street wrote:Dear Tim,

If so then resign; if not then please fix the problem. If sending players to State Cup won't work then maybe a psychologist or getting better replacements for Royce Simmons and Steve Folkes might be the answer..
I find it hard to believe that your game plan was based around standing offside (Moltzen and Woods) dropping the ball at crucial times (eg Moltzen) being asleep (Ayshford) giving away stupid penalties (Groat) or missing tackles (see video replay of soft tries in which most of the team are implicated) or ensuring that the pass to line breakers like Blair and Lawrence are mistimed.
I accept that Marshall and Ryan were probably concussed by foul play but they still played better than most.
Please explain.

Yours Sincerely,
A concerned supporter

You need to talk to the players to have a game plan and the players need to respect you.

Fumbles

Post by Fumbles » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:09 pm

Fumbles wrote:
Montague Street wrote:Dear Tim,

Please explain.

Yours Sincerely,
A concerned supporter

You need to talk to the players to have a game plan and the players need to respect you.

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:10 pm

go and support the Eels.
Couldn't of said it better it's only round 3 and we are hearing these things from supposed tigers fans... Have a bit of faith and give the boys a chance to get the machine going!!! That's exactly what I'd expect to hear from whining parra supporting grubs not tiger fans..

shifty

Post by shifty » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:10 pm

go and support the Eels.
Passing judgement on the coach doesn't reflect my love of this team.