ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 16 March 7:30PM
Venue: Jubilee
Telecast: Ch 9
jas83

Re: Dear Mr Sheens

Post by jas83 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:14 pm

tigermac88 wrote:
underdog wrote:turncoats both of you. (the first two posts)

go and support the Eels.
Couldn't of said it better it's only round 3 and we are hearing these things from supposed tigers fans... Have a bit of faith and give the boys a chance to get the machine going!!! That's exactly what I'd expect to hear from whining parra supporting grubs not tiger fans..

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Don't question my support for my team. I Am questioning our style. It's not working.we have been ordinary for first 3 rounds in attack and defense. I think after tonight's effort questions need to be asked why the 2012 favorites look like wooden spooners.

Alf Duguid

Post by Alf Duguid » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:21 pm

Dear Mr Fonz, I refer you to various posts from Mr Bug. I think he was right. PS bring back Trevor Cogger

mikey

Post by mikey » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:23 pm

Personally, I think the Durex ads at the bottom of the website page have a lot to answer for. How can our positive or negative thoughts have any influence with that there?

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:25 pm

jas83 wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:

go and support the Eels.
Couldn't of said it better it's only round 3 and we are hearing these things from supposed tigers fans... Have a bit of faith and give the boys a chance to get the machine going!!! That's exactly what I'd expect to hear from whining parra supporting grubs not tiger fans..

Don't question my support for my team. I Am questioning our style. It's not working.we have been ordinary for first 3 rounds in attack and defense. I think after tonight's effort questions need to be asked why the 2012 favorites look like wooden spooners.
I'm just saying don't panic.... I'm not questioning anybodies support commitment or loyalty to the tigers... Just let's not whine like other teams supporters I agree we are frustrating to support but don't forget tim sheens turned our team around from also rans.... Another 21 games left

Lovemytigers

Post by Lovemytigers » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:47 pm

Dear Coach Sheens
I am not crazy or stupid enough to believe that three rounds in and not yet clicking means our season is over.
Dear Misseur Sheens
I am not niave enough to think I know how to coach an NRL team even with all my experience in Nursing.
Dear Lord Sheens
I am not silly enough to say that our flair and majically exciting passing that led us to top four finishes is not the way to go.
Dear President Sheens
I am not arrogant enough to make assumptions on what will happen at the end of the season that is 23 weeks away.
Dear Mr Sheens, that's just me.

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:49 pm

hi tim trying to keep youre job

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:50 pm

jas83 wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:

go and support the Eels.

HEAR, HEAR

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:51 pm

i knew these threads were coming.lol

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:35 pm

its only round three, so every things okay. we got our nose rubbed in it tonight but don't worry its only round three. we have no no7 but its okay its only round three. our forwards opened up like a can of worms but its okay its only round three. We played with a three man bench with two players concussed and the forwards getting smashed, don't worry its only round three

Cant wait for round four when everything comes together

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:40 pm

supercoach wrote:its only round three, so every things okay. we got our nose rubbed in it tonight but don't worry its only round three. we have no no7 but its okay its only round three. our forwards opened up like a can of worms but its okay its only round three. We played with a three man bench with two players concussed and the forwards getting smashed, don't worry its only round three

Lets put this another way Last year round 3 we belted Canberra but lost Rowdy and Lote This year we got beaten but no injuries of note yet

I'll take this years result thanks

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 1:00 am

supercoach wrote:its only round three, so every things okay. we got our nose rubbed in it tonight but don't worry its only round three. we have no no7 but its okay its only round three. our forwards opened up like a can of worms but its okay its only round three. We played with a three man bench with two players concussed and the forwards getting smashed, don't worry its only round three

Obviously the memory doesn't go back to 2005 when we won 8 out of our last ten to finish top four.... Two years ago when we were unlucky to lose to the dragons in the prelim final by a point.... Last year when we went to sleep in the second half against the warriors and it cost us a spot in the prelim final... Come on relax is all I'm saying..... You don't win the comp in march or April!!!!!

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 1:01 am

happy tiger wrote:

Lets put this another way Last year round 3 we belted Canberra but lost Rowdy and Lote This year we got beaten but no injuries of note yet

I'll take this years result thanks
Yep well put... It's a pity the rest of this forum are getting so concerned

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 1:15 am

You are deluded if you think we can keep coming up with long winning streaks every year to get us into the play offs.
It's only two games but no fullback and no 7 we are going to do it tuff for a while

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 1:17 am

go and support the Eels.
Why Parra? You say it like Tigers fans are above such behaviour :roll:

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 1:18 am

supercoach wrote:You are deluded if you think we can keep coming up with long winning streaks every year to get us into the play offs.
It's only two games but no fullback and no 7 we are going to do it tuff for a while
Whatever I'm over listening to this pathetic whining.... Obviously some of you guys have only been supporting the tigers recently..... Remember how disappointing the last 20 years have been.... Just relax and support the club they will come good

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 1:21 am

It was certainly a 'master' stroke the way he used Meaney

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 1:23 am

Dear Mr Sheens, why did you not try harder to keep Steve Folkes? While many were singing your praise in hiring a Western Suburbs legend, it's obvious his work is not up to the standard produced by Mr Folkes.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 1:30 am

This was the year we were supposed to become consistent.

This was the year we were supposed to start playing in round one, and not round 18.

This was the year things were supposed to change.

But keep telling yourselves it's only round three. We've won one game with help from the refs.