Dear Mr Sheens

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 16 March 7:30PM
Venue: Jubilee
Telecast: Ch 9
Tigerdave

Re: Dear Mr Sheens

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 6:22 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:This was the year we were supposed to become consistent.

This was the year we were supposed to start playing in round one, and not round 18.

This was the year things were supposed to change.

But keep telling yourselves it's only round three. We've won one game with help from the refs.

This, we had a big build up with all this being said and so far, same garbage, different year.

The Phantom

Post by The Phantom » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 8:16 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:It was certainly a 'master' stroke the way he used Meaney
. I agree .Meaney is best left on the bench

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 8:32 am

tigermac88 wrote: Whatever I'm over listening to this pathetic whining.... Obviously some of you guys have only been supporting the tigers recently..... Remember how disappointing the last 20 years have been.... Just relax and support the club they will come good
Yep...it all came back to me last night watching them

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 8:45 am

tigermac88 wrote:
supercoach wrote:You are deluded if you think we can keep coming up with long winning streaks every year to get us into the play offs.
It's only two games but no fullback and no 7 we are going to do it tuff for a while
Whatever I'm over listening to this pathetic whining.... Obviously some of you guys have only been supporting the tigers recently..... Remember how disappointing the last 20 years have been.... Just relax and support the club they will come good

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
yes you are so right tigermac,lets have a hard think about the norths,newtown,sth queensland crushers the perth reds fans who dont have a team in the nrl.People stop whining about our wonderful side , at least we are in the nrl .

tomcat

Post by tomcat » Sat 17 Mar, 2012 8:51 am

What was the point of having Meaney sit on the bench for the full 80 mins .? he's only a state cup player at best.. Stop this crap of having a back as a reserve. WE need to rotate 4 forwards..
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE..