ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Monday 26 March 7:00PM
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Fox2
Glennb

Re: Stats

Post by Glennb » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 10:30 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Glennb wrote:Lets be fair dinkum about stats. The ONLY one that matters is possession. From there flows all the others. Feel free to discuss how taht became the way it did.

OK...off you go
Well it sounds pointless, but amongst many other factors, we did get carved up in the penalties. Not say ing all were undeserved but I feel only one side was reffed tonight.

whoneedstherapy

Post by whoneedstherapy » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:35 pm

Glennb wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Glennb wrote:Lets be fair dinkum about stats. The ONLY one that matters is possession. From there flows all the others. Feel free to discuss how taht became the way it did.

OK...off you go
Well it sounds pointless, but amongst many other factors, we did get carved up in the penalties. Not say ing all were undeserved but I feel only one side was reffed tonight.

I do think we copped a raw deal when it came to inconsistencies.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 11:44 pm

Imagine Dugan played tonight.

His stats would have been record breaking. Also our meters gained would have been less if Fensom played.

Raiders were very good tonight but it certainly helps when your opposition refuse to committ to defence. If it wasnt for our scrambling, they would have reached 50.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 27 Mar, 2012 4:24 pm

Glennb wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

OK...off you go
Penalties. :|

Yeh Sheens mentioned them too....said we have issues with our discipline.

Many other factors????

Give it up.

mtd

Post by mtd » Tue 27 Mar, 2012 4:31 pm

even if we got some 50/50 calls against the raiders, we still would and should have lost... can't blame the refs for this one.

against the dragons it was a different story. the penalties were blatantly inconsistent and numerous times momentum shifters in the game - which in turn gave them the upper hand..

Chipofftheoldblock

Post by Chipofftheoldblock » Tue 27 Mar, 2012 7:54 pm

No offence but there must be better strength and fitness trainers than Skando....we look weak, tired and sluggish....this never happend under Folkes.