Cya Fulton

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Sunday 1 April 3:00PM
Venue: SCG
Telecast: Ch9 Delay
badger

Re: Cya Fulton

Post by badger » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 1:43 pm

Fulton made 38 yes 38 tackles not sure of how many assists missed only two, by the way, more tackles than anyone on the field yesterday. I recon Meaney's tackle on a player without the ball was quite a bit dumber than Fultons strip. If you want to start dropping players how stupid is it to drop your best defender. How about you start looking at the players who are missing all the tackles. Thats the area we realy need to work on.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah & 3 great line break tackles, 2 from Blair misses & 1 from Woods.
Didn't Lote give away the final strip penalty?
Bull

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 1:51 pm

king sirro wrote:Wake up to yourself. Souths dropped the ball 4 times and got 4 penalties in one of the worst refereeing performances ive ever seen.

Against Saints i bagged Liam's defense, but today i have nothing but praise for him. Watch the game again and look at the work he did. Simply outstanding
That's exactly how I saw it.

Liam was awesome,the reffing atrocious.

Maybe we should start dropping the ball every time a player puts a hand on it.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 1:51 pm

badger wrote:Fulton made 38 yes 38 tackles not sure of how many assists missed only two, by the way, more tackles than anyone on the field yesterday. I recon Meaney's tackle on a player without the ball was quite a bit dumber than Fultons strip. If you want to start dropping players how stupid is it to drop your best defender. How about you start looking at the players who are missing all the tackles. Thats the area we realy need to work on.
Fulton a senior player gave away the penalty that started our demise. I will never question his effort or commitment but him and Heino are off the pace. Their hit-ups are garbage and that's 1/2 a forwards game last time I checked.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Wacko Jacko

Post by Wacko Jacko » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 2:35 pm

We need some workers in our team and Fulton is 1 of them

LaT

Post by LaT » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 2:37 pm

No way Fulton should be made a scape goat.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 4:00 pm

Pistol_Pete wrote:Don't forget Heighington's turning his back for the try that got them back in it (Luke's). I coach my under 6s and i'd hook one of the players for doing that 5m off his own line. Another player hyped up by far too many. A solid plodder that costs us at least 1 try a game with his laziness. And don't get me started on his soft shoe shuffle before he hits the line. As stale as fulton and the imbecile of a coach who picks them
youd hook an under 6 for turning his back .gee thats an overstatement .lol. at 6 you have 1 maybe 2 kids focussed the rest just make up the numbers , kicking the grass , building dirt mounds , picking their nose. at 6s the game is for fun and you as the coach is there to make sure they have fun .
but i agree both heighno and fulton should be hooked.
Fulton should have stayed in England ,but the coach let him come back .Poor old Heihgno is just playing like he is past his used ny date .

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 4:21 pm

king sirro wrote:Wake up to yourself. Souths dropped the ball 4 times and got 4 penalties in one of the worst refereeing performances ive ever seen.

Against Saints i bagged Liam's defense, but today i have nothing but praise for him. Watch the game again and look at the work he did. Simply outstanding
absolutely ks ... i think i lost count of the number of times he was first there to tackle inglis on kick returns and his tackling on much larger opposition was just great
I dislike sowfs immensely

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 4:30 pm

Blackpearl wrote:

absolutely ks ... i think i lost count of the number of times he was first there to tackle inglis on kick returns and his tackling on much larger opposition was just great
I was another to give it to him after that game but he played much better (in defence) yesterday.
For a little while I thought he was going to do what he did last week and think he really was Robbie Farah and run from dummy half all the time.
Fortunately he didn't.
He's not a hooker and he's still not much chop in attack but the team can carry him as long as Heighington is not on the field at the same time.

LCA

Post by LCA » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm not sure what game fergiefurr was watching but I would have had Liam Fulton in the top 3 Tigers players yesterday. His defence on the big Souths forwards was awesome. He is courageous, plays way above his weight, week in and week out. He adds something to the team in terms of attack as well, while Heighno adds almost nothing. We can't afford a dud forward these days, one who can't put in solid defence and attack each week. So, if there's any criticism for guys that don't contribute that, it shouldn't be directed Liam's way. Maybe fergiefurr needs to dust off the boots and get out there. I'm sure it will add to the value of my WT membership card.