Are we sick of Schapelle yet

General Social Discussion
innsaneink

Re: Are we sick of Schapelle yet

Post by innsaneink » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 8:59 pm

Family of bogan ferals stand to make a motza out of it all...theyve sucked a few in I see
One born every minute

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 9:11 pm

Incorrect Willow. She was convicted of being a drug smuggler even though no evidence was found or proven that this happened. She was convicted because she could not prove that they werent hers. Massive difference.

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 9:27 pm

stryker wrote:This is a story and if you did some research instead of relying upon news reports your attitudes may change. I respect most of you guys but FFS this is a human being who may well have had her life destroyed on an accusation alone. Some of the worst things I have read in this forum have been in this thread.
Give it a rest... here is some honest truths for you, if anyone was going to try to slip bags of dope into an un-suspecting travelers suitcase, it would be in tightly packed vacuum sealed bags to minimise bulk and be able to slip into random bags. To think this ghetto slapper was innocent, having a large loosely packed bag of pot to disguise the weight distribution in the bodyboard bag, added to the fact you think some random baggage handlers would be pumped about handling the extra bulk as it was secreted in and out of security/quarantine areas... She missed a palm that needed greasing, plain and simple.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 9:47 pm

stryker wrote:Incorrect Willow. She was convicted of being a drug smuggler even though no evidence was found or proven that this happened. She was convicted because she could not prove that they werent hers. Massive difference.
It's still essentially possession of a prohibited import. The gear was in her bodyboard bag which she admitted ownership of. Who else would the gear belong to? Actually don't answer that last question, it's irrelevant. She'll end up with a few million out of this which is more than most "drug smugglers" get.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:35 pm

stryker wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:Indonesia should have saved us the trouble and put a bullet in her. End of.
LOL yeah great idea. I also think we should have rounded up Joey and Wendell and blew them away as they would most certainly have bought and distributed drugs to friends at some stage...and their products were class A....which is even worse.
As for your applause of countries with the death penalty, I have lived in a few of them and can tell you drugs are just as if not more acessable there than they are here. They are also some of the most corrupt countries on the planet, but whatever floats your boat.. Junkies broke into your car once!
And you miss the point, drugs affect the whole community, not just the smackheads.

Drugs are a scourge and ruin lives. But hey, let's just give the smugglers a slap on the wrist and let them run back out onto the streets to deal and distribute again. You're off your head.

She got everything she deserved, and now she is going to be "compensated." Total s***.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:36 pm

You are still incorrect Willow. Look if you blokes want to debate this then I am prepared to carry on into the early morning doing so. Ink and Blacknwhite, if you want to join then bring something more to the table than regurgitated rhetoric and half truths that can be easily refuted. I have been arguing her case for 8 years now to numerous authorities and I can tell you that there is a mountain of facts that provide irrefutable doubt over her guilt.
Let me start with this:
under Article 8 of the Indonesian Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 18 of the Indonesian Human Rights Law, Article 14 (2) of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, to which Indonesia is a signatory, and Article 11 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
"Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall have the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to the law, in a public trial, at which he or she has had all the guarantees necessary for their defence."
The Indonesian Code of Criminal Procedure also requires that the Prosecution provide some form of secondary evidence with which to back up the primary evidence, in order to secure a conviction, the primary evidence in this case being the marijuana itself. There has never, ever been any secondary evidence produced. The reasons why are grey areas however nothing was fingerprinted, there was no forensic testing applied to the ganja in consideration of country of origin, there was no investigation held into who supplied her with the gear nor was there one done on who she was supplying it to. The Balinese police refused to allow the AFP to conduct any of these tests.
So Willow your claim that she was found with the gear and therefore guilty holds no weight because under the legislation supplied above, this is not enough evidence to convict.
Also, your throw away line at the end is quite silly. Name me one criminal, bogan feral or not, who thinks it is good business to turn $35K of product into $5k? Black and White, same question but add your claim that she had to grease palms. How much would that cost considering her profit had now dropped so low? Do you really think she imported 4.2kg of drugs into a country renowned with the death penalty for importation for maybe only 100's of dollars? Give me a break. That is just inconcievably stupid.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:45 pm

CB you my friend are off your head. "she got what she deserved"...what 9 and a bit years locked up in one of the planets worst prisons for going on holidays? I agree with your philosophy on the surface but there is certainly no evidence that she imported nor planned to traffic drugs so that must be what you are saying.

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:00 pm

This story will never go away! Now she's out it'll all be about her mental state and life outside the jail. There is so much more to write about her now which sucks because I have no interest in this story so this will be my only post in this thread.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:09 pm

Peaches wrote:This story will never go away! Now she's out it'll all be about her mental state and life outside the jail. There is so much more to write about her now which sucks because I have no interest in this story so this will be my only post in this thread.

Well thats big of you, you're not interested so it is an inconvenience - in fact it sucks..... Hope something like this never happens to someone close to you. :crazy

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:10 pm

stryker wrote:CB you my friend are off your head. "she got what she deserved"...what 9 and a bit years locked up in one of the planets worst prisons for going on holidays? I agree with your philosophy on the surface but there is certainly no evidence that she imported nor planned to traffic drugs so that must be what you are saying.
Right, and you were involved in her case?

Some clown gets busted with four keys of grass and she's hard done by? Whole family is known to have been involved in drugs... If you believe she's completely innocent that's fine, but plenty don't share your view. The only thing that annoyed me about her case was that she copped 20 years for running drugs (not that I had a problem with that,) and that smiling old hateful geriatric got 2.5 years for masterminding an attack that killed 200 people.

It's quite clear that both of us don't agree so I don't see the point in debating any further.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:54 am

Cultured Bogan wrote: Whole family is known to have been involved in drugs.

Yeah thats a popular view isnt it? Unfortunately for you, it is also baseless. Despite what you may have read or heard on tv, there is zero evidence that anyone in the family was involved with drugs in a trafficing or distribution capacity. There has been many accusations, and every one of them have proven to be payed testimonies that have been found out to be lies. There is no police records on any of them, in fact none of them were on any radar with regard to dealing before she was arrested.

The majority of these "whistle blowers" hit the circuit in 2008. Do you know what else happened that year? Michael Corby, the one who was accused as being the lynchpin, died of cancer. These gutless a-holes accused a deadman of putting his own daughter behind bars. The ABC ran riot with the stories until it was proven that they were all false due to 100% lack of evidence. McCauley, the prime witness who claimed he was Michaels partner and Schapelle's boss so to speak came up with his story after Mick had died, thus taking away a voice who could fight the accusations and after he had done a stretch for transportation of 100 kilos of pot from SA to QLD. He served 15 months for this crime. Any reasonable person could see that he fabricated details in a deal to save his own skin. It was proven without a shadow of a doubt 2 years later when photographs he produced depicting him and Schapelle meeting before she was arrested was actually taken in Kerbokan prison after analysis. There have been others including cousins who have tried to cash in by labelling the family as trafficers but again zero evidence has ever been produced to back these claims up. One bloke Tony Lewis who was reported to be Micks best mate even said when he was busted with 200 pounds of the drug destined for indonesia "Mick wouldnt have been aware of this crop as I barely knew him". The claim it was destined for that country was also vehemently denied and that is backed up by a UN report that 'no marijuana has ever been smuggled from Australia into Indonesia" and why would it be when you are losing such a massive ROI?

There is no evidence on her brother Mick as there is none on her sister Mercedes. The girl that came forward against Mercedes was found in a court of law to have fabricated a total "work of fiction complete with baseless, unfounded rumours of knowledge". She was also paid a reported $60k for her story. There have been defamtion proceedings won by Mercedes in this area.

So no mate I am not going to 'agree to disagree' with you. You have no proof for your claims.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 2:36 am

how about giving us a motive Stryker?

Why did Indonesia frame her for the crime?/Why did the Australian Government allow her to be framed for the crime?/If there is a drug smuggling syndicate within Australian customs and or baggage handlers, how were they able to get the Indonesian or Australian governments to subvert their own justice systems to cover it up?

TJL

Post by TJL » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 2:57 am

Stryker,

You strike me as the type of bloke who thinks he is right regardless. I think there are far more pressing things to think about than some slag who got busted smuggling mull into Indonesia. How about the decline of the manufacturing sector in Australia? Without secondary industry which is where real wealth is generated we have nothing. We have become nothing more than China's quarry and in reality a banana republic. Have a look on your supermarket shelves and tell me how much of it is now made in Australia compared to just ten years ago? Where is the uproar on the streets about this? No, the people will be silenced by talking about some media driven BS like Corby.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 6:45 am

Prisons are full of "innocent" people !
None of them ever admit they are guilty !

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 7:23 am

TJL wrote:Stryker,

You strike me as the type of bloke who thinks he is right regardless. I think there are far more pressing things to think about than some slag who got busted smuggling mull into Indonesia. How about the decline of the manufacturing sector in Australia? Without secondary industry which is where real wealth is generated we have nothing. We have become nothing more than China's quarry and in reality a banana republic. Have a look on your supermarket shelves and tell me how much of it is now made in Australia compared to just ten years ago? Where is the uproar on the streets about this? No, the people will be silenced by talking about some media driven BS like Corby.
Exactly, this is a distraction. Wouldn't be surprised if it purposeful as well to draw our attention away from the gradual degradation of this country.

andrew 474

Post by andrew 474 » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 8:33 am

yes , we do have more impotant things to worry about , guilty or not we always seem to worry about beat up crap in the papers and on our tv , real impotant issues are always kept low key , shame really

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 8:36 am

andrew 474 wrote:yes , we do have more impotant things to worry about , guilty or not we always seem to worry about beat up crap in the papers and on our tv , real impotant issues are always kept low key , shame really
Becoming like the US. Bombarded with celebrity in order to keep us stupid an complicit.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 8:44 am

Friend of the family by the conspiracy swill you are peddling I imagine Stryker?