Spud Murphy wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 10:17 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 5:15 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 4:41 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 4:15 pm

So was Mike the thread starter referring to UK productions only?
Don't know mate ... Ask him !
American History started the thread , Mike just bumped the thread .
I wonder what American History thinks about recents films on his mate Donald and how he will be judged in history?
Donald 'pouting duck bum face' Trump?
The only movie about Trump I would pay to watch is if it covers the Russian episodes and him ending up with a beetroot face and stripped pajamas.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Munk

Post by Munk » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:05 pm

He is already the best US president of the past 2 decades. By the time he is finished he will be the GOAT.
Should make a great film.

TigerTiger

Post by TigerTiger » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 8:44 am

Oh wow, I only just realised what GOAT stands for. I always thought it was a metaphor comparing someone to having the agility and sure-footedness of an actual goat. I used to picture Tedesco prancing up a mountain cliff turning sharp angles and balancing delicately but effortlessly (like a goat) avoiding all obstacles. :roll: Nevermind me.

Back on track (a non-mountain non-goat-filled track), all this talk about trump has also reminded of Michael Moore's 911 doco, which was a good view. It was mostly about Michael ripping into the then president of the US at the time (Bush junior).
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 9:52 am

Munk wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:05 pm
He is already the best US president of the past 2 decades. By the time he is finished he will be the GOAT.
Should make a great film.
A classic comedy playing out day by day with Donald acting the goat, though no longer having the bounce of a kid. His catastrophic approval rating will see him bounced out of office very quickly and quite possibly well before his term expires.