Star Wars - Thread...Contains Spoilers*

General Social Discussion
greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2169
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: Star Wars - Thread...

Post by greatodensraven » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 3:16 pm

And here it is...



User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17953
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 3:28 pm

They've done well at not giving much away. Very much looking forward to it.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40846
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:44 pm

Guessing the Forum will be pretty quiet next Thursday when the nerd fest disappears to watch movie 73 in the Star Wars saga

Police Academy in space if you ask me , just not as amusing

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29374
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:53 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:44 pm
Guessing the Forum will be pretty quiet next Thursday when the nerd fest disappears to watch movie 73 in the Star Wars saga

Police Academy in space if you ask me , just not as amusing

I find your lack of faith disturbing..

I will be there..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:17 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:53 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:44 pm
Guessing the Forum will be pretty quiet next Thursday when the nerd fest disappears to watch movie 73 in the Star Wars saga

Police Academy in space if you ask me , just not as amusing

I find your lack of faith disturbing..

I will be there..
Happy must be a Trekkie :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40846
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:29 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:17 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:53 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:44 pm
Guessing the Forum will be pretty quiet next Thursday when the nerd fest disappears to watch movie 73 in the Star Wars saga

Police Academy in space if you ask me , just not as amusing

I find your lack of faith disturbing..

I will be there..
Happy must be a Trekkie :lol:
I was always a Goodie or a member of Monty Python's Flying Circus

There you go Hobbo , the Poms were successful at something

What you going to do when Robbie's brother Mo gets done in 5 years time for horse steroids ??

Just the Beatles and the Sex Pistols left after that :bawling

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:36 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:29 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:17 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:53 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:44 pm
Guessing the Forum will be pretty quiet next Thursday when the nerd fest disappears to watch movie 73 in the Star Wars saga

Police Academy in space if you ask me , just not as amusing

I find your lack of faith disturbing..

I will be there..
Happy must be a Trekkie :lol:
I was always a Goodie or a member of Monty Python's Flying Circus

There you go Hobbo , the Poms were successful at something

What you going to do when Robbie's brother Mo gets done in 5 years time for horse steroids ??

Just the Beatles and the Sex Pistols left after that :bawling
Kate Middleton will fly the flag !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40846
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:41 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:36 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:29 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 2:17 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:53 pm



I find your lack of faith disturbing..

I will be there..
Happy must be a Trekkie :lol:
I was always a Goodie or a member of Monty Python's Flying Circus

There you go Hobbo , the Poms were successful at something

What you going to do when Robbie's brother Mo gets done in 5 years time for horse steroids ??

Just the Beatles and the Sex Pistols left after that :bawling
Kate Middleton will fly the flag !
Is that the Middleton with the Adam's Apple :oops:

Anyway I'm sure you Warries or are you Starries will have a great day next Thursday

I'm sure the acting on offer will be 1st class












For a XXX porno movie

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40846
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 9:49 pm

So Geo what cinema complex are you sleeping outside of tonight waiting to get in to see your new Star Wars movie ??

Your going to miss day one of the Test ??

Very UnAustralian in my opinion , understand if it was Hobbo or TigerDon

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29374
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 10:05 pm

Seeing it Sunday Morning..Perth test starts at 1pm in the Premier state..be home in plenty of time for the 1st ball day 4 If the Poms last that long..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1683
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby

Post by mike » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 10:08 pm

Going tonight.12:01am Thursday screening.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

cochise
Member
Member
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by cochise » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 10:12 pm

mike wrote:
Wed 13 Dec, 2017 10:08 pm
Going tonight.12:01am Thursday screening.
Me too

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1683
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby

Post by mike » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 3:16 am

The force is strong in this one !!!!
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

criwdfluffer
Member
Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon 15 Feb, 2016 9:34 am

Post by criwdfluffer » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:29 am

so is it any good? I'm going sunday!

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1683
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby

Post by mike » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 9:24 am

criwdfluffer wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:29 am
so is it any good? I'm going sunday!
You’ll find out on Sunday then.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

criwdfluffer
Member
Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon 15 Feb, 2016 9:34 am

Post by criwdfluffer » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 12:46 pm

booooooo

Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Munk » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 5:58 pm

Nnnnnnneeeerrrds.

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1683
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby

Post by mike » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 6:36 pm

Munk wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 5:58 pm
Nnnnnnneeeerrrds.
And proud of it...
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Post Reply