James Bracey

General Social Discussion
Masterton

Re: James Bracey

Post by Masterton » Sat 01 Apr, 2017 10:45 am

I used to think Shirvo was the worst, but the new bloke is absolutely loathsome. I'm not sure I've ever witnessed anyone smugger.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

ryanda01

Post by ryanda01 » Sat 01 Apr, 2017 12:09 pm

Tigrr wrote:
Sat 01 Apr, 2017 8:24 am
Nice enthusiastic young man doing a job, good on him,
Welcome to forum James!

ryanda01

Post by ryanda01 » Sat 01 Apr, 2017 12:12 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Apr, 2017 8:19 am
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 31 Mar, 2017 11:44 pm
He looks like he's always having an inside joke, he doesn't smile he smirks. But whatever I don't sit down until the absolute millisecond of kickoff and I get up at the siren. They could have a French poodle host, wouldn't make a lick of difference to me.

I do like Yvonne Sampson, they stuffed up letting her go.
She's been looking very good lately old Vonny.
If may speak misogynistically for a moment; I think she's attractive, but I think its her passion, knowledge of the game and her non-nonsense approach that tips her over the edge into the 'top sort' category. Could see her smashing schooners and ripping into some chicken wings talking footy.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 01 Apr, 2017 2:36 pm

ryanda01 wrote:
Sat 01 Apr, 2017 12:12 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 01 Apr, 2017 8:19 am
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 31 Mar, 2017 11:44 pm
He looks like he's always having an inside joke, he doesn't smile he smirks. But whatever I don't sit down until the absolute millisecond of kickoff and I get up at the siren. They could have a French poodle host, wouldn't make a lick of difference to me.

I do like Yvonne Sampson, they stuffed up letting her go.
She's been looking very good lately old Vonny.
If may speak misogynistically for a moment; I think she's attractive, but I think its her passion, knowledge of the game and her non-nonsense approach that tips her over the edge into the 'top sort' category. Could see her smashing schooners and ripping into some chicken wings talking footy.
Thats not misogynistic in the slightest.
You are right though and thats what i like about her. Real woman who loves the footy, not just some tall skinny model who was assigned to the footy through work.

Tigertigertiger

Post by Tigertigertiger » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 11:29 am

Vonny knows her footy and is a great presenter, nine lost out while Fox would be laughing

Molan thinks she knows her footy and fits in well on the footy show which has been going backwards for about 15 years, only thing good about that show is Beau Ryan

Bracey is a hard one to work out, something smug about him

Post by 851 » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 11:44 am

Russell wrote:
Sat 01 Apr, 2017 10:18 am
Was thinking of Fox with a contribution from my youngest son.

Now that you mention Bwaith and Blocker - forget it, I'll take Wally any day.
Problem now is having Fat (head) pop up on 9 now with the games. God he is hopeless.

Yvonne was brilliant - bad blue by nine.
They have also ruined any credibility Erin had, getting her mixed up with that Footy Show dribble.

However - Bracey compared to Cameron Williams is a Ferrari compared to a Suzuki Swift.
At least Bracey knows about League - Cameron, well, what he knows you could write on the back of a postage stamp.
Warren Smith, Shirvo and Gaz are pretty good, way better than nine, plus Fletch and Hindy are good for a laugh.
Go hard or go home