Quick question about other teams forums

General Social Discussion
Tacky
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 29 times

Quick question about other teams forums

Unread post by Tacky » Wed 26 Apr, 2017 1:49 pm

Is there like an unspoken rule about not trolling other teams forums? I was just wondering if it would be okay for me to start rumours and generally cause trouble on other forums.
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 96 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 26 Apr, 2017 1:52 pm

Not really.

Most fan bases are usually too busy flaming and arguing among themselves each other to annoy other fan bases.
It's not cruelty if you inject enough amphetamines...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Yossarian
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 98 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Wed 26 Apr, 2017 2:00 pm

There's no rule but why you'd want to be a tool and do that is something you'd need to answer. I don't appreciate other supporters disrupting this forum and I wouldn't support our fans doing the same. They're supporting their team and don't deserve trolls IMO.

Cultured Bogan

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 26 Apr, 2017 2:04 pm

I don't mind having other teams fans pop in and chat prior to a game. We had a Canberra and Newcastle fan that used to pop in prior to playing us.

Also had Roosterman who was a bit of a tool at times but I bit only because I hate Easts with a passion and we always lose to the beggars.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Tigerdon
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 39 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Wed 26 Apr, 2017 2:16 pm

Tacky wrote:
Wed 26 Apr, 2017 1:49 pm
Is there like an unspoken rule about not trolling other teams forums? I was just wondering if it would be okay for me to start rumours and generally cause trouble on other forums.
Nar. Go for it.
I do the same on CricInfo because the Indian Cricket fans on there annoy me. the ones you meet at games are fine, but the ones on cric.info need to be heckled.
I think it was Roosterman or someone from Easts that used to come on here a sledge a bit. most forumers liked him in the end. he was quite good value.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Cultured Bogan

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 26 Apr, 2017 2:29 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Wed 26 Apr, 2017 2:16 pm
Tacky wrote:
Nar. Go for it.
I do the same on CricInfo because the Indian Cricket fans on there annoy me. the ones you meet at games are fine, but the ones on cric.info need to be heckled.
I think it was Roosterman or someone from Easts that used to come on here a sledge a bit. most forumers liked him in the end. he was quite good value.
Yeah he was alright for the most part. Didn't mind coming in and letting us know when we'd inevitably get dicked by them though.

Cricinfo is great for watching the Indians get baited. Every thread turns into a Sachin wankfest until your token Aussie baits them with the Bradman offensive.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Demps » Mon 01 May, 2017 6:21 am

Maybe find yourself a girlfriend instead

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 156 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 01 May, 2017 6:25 am

Demps wrote:
Mon 01 May, 2017 6:21 am
Haha i was going to say something to this affect.

Fade To Black
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 51 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Mon 01 May, 2017 5:34 pm

Demps wrote:
Aka : add a bit of misery to your life :)

Milky
Has liked: 7 times

Unread post by Milky » Mon 01 May, 2017 5:39 pm

Nope but why would you?

I have an account on the Dogs, Chooks and Eels forums. They're all pretty decent blokes and ladies. I'd hate to have a troll here so why be that bloke.

mightymagpie
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by mightymagpie » Mon 01 May, 2017 5:42 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 26 Apr, 2017 2:29 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Tacky wrote:
Nar. Go for it.
Yeah he was alright for the most part. Didn't mind coming in and letting us know when we'd inevitably get dicked by them though.

Cricinfo is great for watching the Indians get baited. Every thread turns into a Sachin wankfest until your token Aussie baits them with the Bradman offensive.
Baiting the Indians on cricinfo sounds like fun. Might have to try that

fibrodreaming

Unread post by fibrodreaming » Mon 01 May, 2017 5:46 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Tacky wrote:
Nar. Go for it.
Roosterman came on here after we had signed Braith and told us he was an oxygen thief. Many of our colleagues turned on him and defended Braith. I think Roosterman had the last laugh on that one.

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 156 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 01 May, 2017 5:46 pm

Roosterman was actually alright imo. Was always fair and balanced in his opinions. He only copped it because he was an outsider who dared have an opinion about us. The fact it was the Roosters that he supported made him an even bigger target.

ku5tom
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by ku5tom » Mon 01 May, 2017 5:49 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 01 May, 2017 5:46 pm
Roosterman was actually alright imo. Was always fair and balanced in his opinions. He only copped it because he was an outsider who dared have an opinion about us. The fact it was the Roosters that he supported made him an even bigger target.
I guess it gets lonely on the Roosters forum

tiga4eva
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by tiga4eva » Mon 01 May, 2017 5:52 pm

Don't know about other forums,but I'm glad our mods are strict on swearing and personal attacks. It would degenerate into anarchy if we were allowed to say absolutely whatever we wanted,the football would become secondary

Cultured Bogan

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 01 May, 2017 6:05 pm

Demps wrote:
You're obviously not married or have kids Demps...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by Sabre » Mon 01 May, 2017 6:12 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Tacky wrote:
Nar. Go for it.
Thats pretty easy.
You've just gotta start an India v Pakistan argument. Sachin Tendulkar vs Younis Khan is usually a good one.

The arguments that start on the Cricket Australia facebook page are hilarious. There'll be a post about Steve Smith made by CA and inevitably all the top comments will be Indians and Pakis arguing about something completely irrelevant.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon 01 May, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Born tiger
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Born tiger » Mon 01 May, 2017 6:13 pm

Tacky wrote:
Lol, do it. James Tedesco considering to backflip on his Roosters deal, to link with Mitchell Moses and sign with Para. Something like that to get the ball rolling.

Gotta get a few posts up first, cos a first post like that and your gone straight away.

Return to “General Discussion”