Happy Tiger is back

General Social Discussion
User avatar
hammertime
Member
Member
Posts: 2302
Joined: Sat 26 Sep, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Rozelle, NSW
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 30 times

Re: Happy Tiger is back

Unread post by hammertime » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 9:20 pm

Welcome back happy!


User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by old man tiger » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 9:26 pm

Happy, just read the Euthanasia thread, sorry to hear that news mate.

When you left a few, including me, made light of it as a reaction to the signing news at the time. Sorry to hear it was something so much worse, certainly chastising for a few of us and puts things in perspective.

Welcome back

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30422
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by willow » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 9:32 pm

Welcome back Hapster.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36273
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:10 pm

old man tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 9:26 pm
Happy, just read the Euthanasia thread, sorry to hear that news mate.

When you left a few, including me, made light of it as a reaction to the signing news at the time. Sorry to hear it was something so much worse, certainly chastising for a few of us and puts things in perspective.

Welcome back
Hey OMT

All good mate , I was being a tool for a reason and deserved everything I copped , idea was I would get banned and wouldn't be missed either

Don't worry you'll all get plenty of reasons to heap the hate on me , I still think we will struggle big time and our coach has only got one side in his past 5 seasons into the Top 8

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by old man tiger » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:24 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:10 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 9:26 pm
Happy, just read the Euthanasia thread, sorry to hear that news mate.

When you left a few, including me, made light of it as a reaction to the signing news at the time. Sorry to hear it was something so much worse, certainly chastising for a few of us and puts things in perspective.

Welcome back
Hey OMT

All good mate , I was being a tool for a reason and deserved everything I copped , idea was I would get banned and wouldn't be missed either

Don't worry you'll all get plenty of reasons to heap the hate on me , I still think we will struggle big time and our coach has only got one side in his past 5 seasons into the Top 8
Well it can be a reminder for all of us to try and disagree respectfully.

Like this.

You're kidding yourself, we will be minor premiers, and you'll have to walk down here on your rotten banana skins to apologise to Ivan and the rest of us real fans in person. :sign:

In all seriousness, I do disagree, I think we will be good for 7 - 10, and the gap between our best and worst games will be the smallest we have seen since inception. One thing's for sure, I haven't been this interested in a season from November ever.


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36273
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:28 pm

old man tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:24 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:10 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 9:26 pm
Happy, just read the Euthanasia thread, sorry to hear that news mate.

When you left a few, including me, made light of it as a reaction to the signing news at the time. Sorry to hear it was something so much worse, certainly chastising for a few of us and puts things in perspective.

Welcome back
Hey OMT

All good mate , I was being a tool for a reason and deserved everything I copped , idea was I would get banned and wouldn't be missed either

Don't worry you'll all get plenty of reasons to heap the hate on me , I still think we will struggle big time and our coach has only got one side in his past 5 seasons into the Top 8
Well it can be a reminder for all of us to try and disagree respectfully.

Like this.

You're kidding yourself, we will be minor premiers, and you'll have to walk down here on your rotten banana skins to apologise to Ivan and the rest of us real fans in person. :sign:

In all seriousness, I do disagree, I think we will be good for 7 - 10, and the gap between our best and worst games will be the smallest we have seen since inception. One thing's for sure, I haven't been this interested in a season from November ever.
Personally how can anyone see us scoring more points that we are able to defend week in week out ??

Worst spine in the comp , back row still weak

2018 will be worse than 2017 in my opinion sorry folks :bawling

As usual hoping I'm dreadfully wrong

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9136
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 115 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:37 pm

Good to see you back mate.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4046
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 56 times

Unread post by gallagher » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 12:44 am

Good stuff

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 2908
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 100 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 6:59 am

Welcome Back Happy.
I didn't always agree on your outlook on the Tigers but your predictions were often more accurate than my own.
We'll be playing finals football in 2018. All those games we previously lost by a couple of points in 2017 we'll win in 2018. Grubs competitive attitude will be infectious. Our forward pack will be one of the best in the comp. our outside backs will be the new benchmark model for other teams to follow in the future (go over them-not around them). Top 4 for sure.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by Roar Power » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 7:37 am

It's a Christmas miracle.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 65 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 7:44 am

Welcome back Happy
Good to see you back.

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10450
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld
Has liked: 100 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:19 am

hobbo wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 8:03 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 7:52 pm
Who...?
Mod Preview ....(12 Months)
We would need to employ Fulltime Mods to approve all his posts...

Welcome Back you Purtell Park Peanut!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Balmain
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Kul » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:22 am

Seriously, which one of you let him back in?
far out

User avatar
Tiger Come Lately
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 42 times

Unread post by Tiger Come Lately » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:28 am

Welcome back Happy!

Sorry for your loss.

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 2908
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 100 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:37 am

Guess who's back, back again
Happy’s back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back, guess who's back
I've created a monster, ‘cause nobody wants ta
See @munk no more, they want Happy I'm chopped liver
Last edited by Tigerdon on Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3269
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 123 times

Unread post by Russell » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:38 am

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:28 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:24 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:10 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 9:26 pm
Happy, just read the Euthanasia thread, sorry to hear that news mate.

When you left a few, including me, made light of it as a reaction to the signing news at the time. Sorry to hear it was something so much worse, certainly chastising for a few of us and puts things in perspective.

Welcome back
Hey OMT

All good mate , I was being a tool for a reason and deserved everything I copped , idea was I would get banned and wouldn't be missed either

Don't worry you'll all get plenty of reasons to heap the hate on me , I still think we will struggle big time and our coach has only got one side in his past 5 seasons into the Top 8
Well it can be a reminder for all of us to try and disagree respectfully.

Like this.

You're kidding yourself, we will be minor premiers, and you'll have to walk down here on your rotten banana skins to apologise to Ivan and the rest of us real fans in person. :sign:

In all seriousness, I do disagree, I think we will be good for 7 - 10, and the gap between our best and worst games will be the smallest we have seen since inception. One thing's for sure, I haven't been this interested in a season from November ever.
Personally how can anyone see us scoring more points that we are able to defend week in week out ??

Worst spine in the comp , back row still weak

2018 will be worse than 2017 in my opinion sorry folks :bawling

As usual hoping I'm dreadfully wrong
Personally I'll put you out of your misery - you are.

By the way - welcome back Happy - you were missed.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25138
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 255 times
Been liked: 389 times

Unread post by Geo. » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 9:01 am

No he wasn't. .
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 20 times

Unread post by momo&medo » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 9:18 am

Russell wrote:
Fri 10 Nov, 2017 8:38 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:28 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:24 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 09 Nov, 2017 10:10 pm


Hey OMT

All good mate , I was being a tool for a reason and deserved everything I copped , idea was I would get banned and wouldn't be missed either

Don't worry you'll all get plenty of reasons to heap the hate on me , I still think we will struggle big time and our coach has only got one side in his past 5 seasons into the Top 8
Well it can be a reminder for all of us to try and disagree respectfully.

Like this.

You're kidding yourself, we will be minor premiers, and you'll have to walk down here on your rotten banana skins to apologise to Ivan and the rest of us real fans in person. :sign:

In all seriousness, I do disagree, I think we will be good for 7 - 10, and the gap between our best and worst games will be the smallest we have seen since inception. One thing's for sure, I haven't been this interested in a season from November ever.
Personally how can anyone see us scoring more points that we are able to defend week in week out ??

Worst spine in the comp , back row still weak

2018 will be worse than 2017 in my opinion sorry folks :bawling

As usual hoping I'm dreadfully wrong
Personally I'll put you out of your misery - you are.

By the way - welcome back Happy - you were missed.
Bit of “reverse win win psychology” is always a good tatic to adopt with a unstable subject like West Tigers predicted performance.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”