Is Australia a nation of cheaters

General Social Discussion
Byron Bay Fan

Re: Is Australia a nation of cheaters

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 4:55 pm

everyone spices the ball, nothing new there and only incremental difference. Doesn't come anywhere near Benny's trick of biting himself and blaming Fenech or Artie sitting down when the opposing side is about to score a try or Souths turning up for a delayed Grand Final in 1909 whenever.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:52 pm

tiger pom wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 7:02 am
I have been a member on this forum since 2011 and i would post quite regularly until i found the responses not to my posts but posts in general to be confrontational but the post from happy tiger suggesting that we are bigger cheats than the australian cricket team must be challenged.where do you get this from?
i am no longer that proud of my country due to our politicians but this statement is a terrible insult to an older englishman who has played sport until his advancing years and has never dreamed of cheating.
Don't take it seriously Tiger Pom, Happy is only having a dig at his mate Hobbo, who is also a Pom. He regularly disparages NSWelshman also, so don't take it to heart. Queenslanders have to make themselves feel better by belittling everyone else :mrgreen:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 11:21 pm

tiger pom wrote:
I have been a member on this forum since 2011 and i would post quite regularly until i found the responses not to my posts but posts in general to be confrontational but the post from happy tiger suggesting that we are bigger cheats than the australian cricket team must be challenged.where do you get this from?
i am no longer that proud of my country due to our politicians but this statement is a terrible insult to an older englishman who has played sport until his advancing years and has never dreamed of cheating.
Yeah I was just winding Hobbo up sorry TigerPom

My Mum is English , and 3 of my 4 Grandparents are English and they are some of the most beautiful people I have ever known and could trust my life with

My Nanna was a saint , she actually passed away 12 Easter Sunday's ago tomorrow at HT during the Cronulla v WT's game :(

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 11:30 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 11:21 pm
tiger pom wrote:

My Mum is English , and 3 of my 4 Grandparents are English and they are some of the most beautiful people I have ever known and could trust my life with

My Nanna was a saint , she actually passed away 12 Easter Sunday's ago tomorrow at HT during the Cronulla v WT's game :(
Where's my apology you red neck goon bag drinking Bitza ?
:lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 11:31 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 11:30 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 11:21 pm
tiger pom wrote:

Where's my apology you red neck goon bag drinking Bitza ?
:lol:
In the mail with the check :D