Alcohol thread

General Social Discussion
Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4931
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Re: Alcohol thread

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 8:46 pm

Demps wrote:
Tue 16 Oct, 2018 8:07 pm
My brother told me alcohol is older than religion 😉

Still I chose the sober life.
Shout out sonny bill.
they are both a drug
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)


Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4057
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 8:57 pm

I had a Martini in the city with my Dad (78) and my brother on Sunday night. A great conversation followed.
in Ivan we distrust

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3747
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 9:02 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 16 Oct, 2018 8:57 pm
I had a Martini in the city with my Dad (78) and my brother on Sunday night. A great conversation followed.
Shaken or stirred?

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18148
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 9:04 pm

Demps wrote:
Tue 16 Oct, 2018 8:07 pm
My brother told me alcohol is older than religion 😉

Still I chose the sober life.
Shout out sonny bill.
A little fact for you mate:

Sober people die every day.

;)
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4057
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 9:07 pm

Harvey wrote:
Tue 16 Oct, 2018 9:02 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 16 Oct, 2018 8:57 pm
I had a Martini in the city with my Dad (78) and my brother on Sunday night. A great conversation followed.
Shaken or stirred?
Shaken.
The bartender chilled the glass with lots of ice first.
The Vesper is Dad's favourite.
in Ivan we distrust

Post Reply