Re: AGENDA 21

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 6:10 pm

kiwitiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:09 am
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm
I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
Is it cunning?
As cunning as a fox who has been appointed professor of cunning at Oxford?
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 6:43 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 6:10 pm
kiwitiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Is it cunning?
Bringing this quote up on 11/11 is very apt.One of Baldrics plans could not have been any worse than the "military genius" that was Butcher Haig. :crazy

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:57 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 6:43 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
kiwitiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Is it cunning?
Bringing this quote up on 11/11 is very apt.One of Baldrics plans could not have been any worse than the "military genius" that was Butcher Haig. :crazy
I figured that was the point of of Kiwitigers post.

Twas a very sombre finish to a great series.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:33 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:57 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
kiwitiger wrote:

Is it cunning?

Correct one of my favourite series

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 12 Nov, 2018 12:16 am

jadtiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:33 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
jadtiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:

Doesnt' get in deserved raps , funny show

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 12 Nov, 2018 8:18 am

jadtiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:33 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
jadtiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:

Funny you talk about Haig, one of the other hilarious moments is when Blackadder calls him to get him to bail him out and Haig is standing in front of a battle map with figurines representing his troops and he sweeps them off the map into a dustpan. Couldn't have been any more accurate.

Spook

Post by Spook » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 3:20 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 8:51 pm
What I do love about the secret world domination groups is that they're happy to let people openly talk about it and they can't help tipping everyone off about their plans. They're incredibly sloppy like that.
A bit difficult for the U.N. to hide the fact that it planned to scale down industry in the West and export production and earnings to 3rd world countries. Google gives 40.5 million hits on the "LIMA DECLARATION ON INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AND CO-OPERATION" Rather than hide it, their supporters try to kill discussion by rabbiting on about tinfoil hats, dog whistles and Global warming.
I was a longtime union delegate for a large Australian manufacturer when that "national treasure" Hawke was elected in 1983. One of his pre-election promises was an industrial accord on wages set up through a tri-partite agreement between the Govt., Employers and Unions. Within weeks of his election a meeting was called at our factory for Union organisers and delegates. Management Reps and some PR type people to give a presentation and sell their message. That message was to follow a Swedish industrial example of opening up and competing against other countries. I asked a question that went down like a lead balloon, which was while it is fine Sweden competing against like European countries, we would be competing against low wage Asian countries. That meeting was replicated at workplaces nationwide and carried on by both parties ever since. Agenda 21 is just a continuation.

The current ponzi scheme of an economy we have is not sustainable.
Our big companies were either Agricultural, Mining or Manufacturing, not Banks that produce nothing
The working port of Sydney is no more. We have limited ship repair facilities. The historic wooden ferry Prolong/Mulgi sunk a couple of years ago off Middle Head. Not too long ago she would have been raised and repaired, but we no longer have the equipment on hand.
The Govt is so positive there will never be hostilities, that it's OK to dismantle refineries and bring in petrol from Singapore...WTF. :crazy

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 5:07 pm

Spook wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 3:20 pm
Yossarian wrote:
What I do love about the secret world domination groups is that they're happy to let people openly talk about it and they can't help tipping everyone off about their plans. They're incredibly sloppy like that.
A bit difficult for the U.N. to hide the fact that it planned to scale down industry in the West and export production and earnings to 3rd world countries. Google gives 40.5 million hits on the "LIMA DECLARATION ON INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AND CO-OPERATION" Rather than hide it, their supporters try to kill discussion by rabbiting on about tinfoil hats, dog whistles and Global warming.
I was a longtime union delegate for a large Australian manufacturer when that "national treasure" Hawke was elected in 1983. One of his pre-election promises was an industrial accord on wages set up through a tri-partite agreement between the Govt., Employers and Unions. Within weeks of his election a meeting was called at our factory for Union organisers and delegates. Management Reps and some PR type people to give a presentation and sell their message. That message was to follow a Swedish industrial example of opening up and competing against other countries. I asked a question that went down like a lead balloon, which was while it is fine Sweden competing against like European countries, we would be competing against low wage Asian countries. That meeting was replicated at workplaces nationwide and carried on by both parties ever since. Agenda 21 is just a continuation.

Our big companies were either Agricultural, Mining or Manufacturing, not Banks that produce nothing
The working port of Sydney is no more. We have limited ship repair facilities. The historic wooden ferry Prolong/Mulgi sunk a couple of years ago off Middle Head. Not too long ago she would have been raised and repaired, but we no longer have the equipment on hand.
The Govt is so positive there will never be hostilities, that it's OK to dismantle refineries and bring in petrol from Singapore...WTF. :crazy
Your ultimate paragraph, along with allowing the sunset of our car industry were ridiculous national security decisions.

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:27 pm

Spook wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 3:20 pm
Yossarian wrote:

This guy.
He knows what's up.

Great post champ.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.