AGENDA 21

General Social Discussion
NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Re: AGENDA 21

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:37 pm

Erma Gherd. Erma Geddin is honour weigh.
"Quality Stupidity"


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8292
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:38 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:37 pm
Erma Gherd. Erma Geddin is honour weigh.
Naive one, let the grown folks speak and see yourself back to the race car bed.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18169
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:38 pm

New wave neoliberalism in action.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:40 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:29 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:10 pm
It wasn't the govt that gave away our industries it was big business that wanted to put everything offshore and pay slave wages to third world workers instead of maintaining jobs in Australia. It still continues with Telcos and banks having call centres in Asia and India. You can blame BHP for Newcastle losing all of its steel industry. Typical right wing crap to blame everyone bar their big business donors. Farmers plough produce back in to the ground because they are too scared to sell it for fear of being blacklisted by the big food chains like Woolworths and Coles. It wasn't third world countries that destroyed local butchers, bakeries, bottle shops, greengrocers petrol stations. The Murray Darling is completely stuffed from dirty deals between politicians and cotton farmers to divert the majority of water from getting down river. The mess this country is in is solely because of the greed of big business and politicians feathering the nests of their mates.
I think i disagree with every single point youve made. These things are much more systemic than you have outlined here.

Big business is owned by the elite, the elite control government, government create policy to suit their agenda, agenda is driven by governments most senior and powerful people, these people have all been placed in this position by big business and the elite.
I would have thought that was a given in everything i have said - of course govts are only puppets to multi national and big business - my response was to Demps " the russians are coming " theory in that its a furphy and rather we are being destroyed from within by big business and govt puppets.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:48 pm

diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:40 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:29 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:10 pm
It wasn't the govt that gave away our industries it was big business that wanted to put everything offshore and pay slave wages to third world workers instead of maintaining jobs in Australia. It still continues with Telcos and banks having call centres in Asia and India. You can blame BHP for Newcastle losing all of its steel industry. Typical right wing crap to blame everyone bar their big business donors. Farmers plough produce back in to the ground because they are too scared to sell it for fear of being blacklisted by the big food chains like Woolworths and Coles. It wasn't third world countries that destroyed local butchers, bakeries, bottle shops, greengrocers petrol stations. The Murray Darling is completely stuffed from dirty deals between politicians and cotton farmers to divert the majority of water from getting down river. The mess this country is in is solely because of the greed of big business and politicians feathering the nests of their mates.
I think i disagree with every single point youve made. These things are much more systemic than you have outlined here.

Big business is owned by the elite, the elite control government, government create policy to suit their agenda, agenda is driven by governments most senior and powerful people, these people have all been placed in this position by big business and the elite.
I would have thought that was a given in everything i have said - of course govts are only puppets to multi national and big business - my response was to Demps " the russians are coming " theory in that its a furphy and rather we are being destroyed from within by big business and govt puppets.
However having said that i do accept that China is making huge inroads in to owning most of SE Asia by buying up every inch of valuable land and forcing locals out. Places like Sihanoukville in Cambodia is the perfect example of this.


NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:49 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:38 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:37 pm
Erma Gherd. Erma Geddin is honour weigh.
Naive one, let the grown folks speak and see yourself back to the race car bed.
You're the one going Vroomvroom. Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with Pogo.
Last edited by NT Tiger on Wed 07 Nov, 2018 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9756
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:53 pm

The UN - establishing world domination one non-binding resolution at a time...

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:55 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:53 pm
The UN - establishing world domination one non-binding resolution at a time...
That is scary. Should I sell my gold bullion?
"Quality Stupidity"

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 11:16 pm

Cue Twilight Zone music.

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5640
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 11:43 pm

The UN Policy is one thing, the fact that nations votes on the council can be bought is far more disturbing.
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9756
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 11:51 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:55 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:53 pm
The UN - establishing world domination one non-binding resolution at a time...
That is scary. Should I sell my gold bullion?
No that’s exactly what they’ll be expecting...

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4097
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 12:34 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:55 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:53 pm
The UN - establishing world domination one non-binding resolution at a time...
That is scary. Should I sell my gold bullion?
Why not, Costello and Howard sold most of our reserves.

User avatar
Tbone
Member
Member
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Tbone » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 3:38 am

It must be cold living in the shadows.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6400
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:39 am

Demps wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:22 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:10 pm
It wasn't the govt that gave away our industries it was big business that wanted to put everything offshore and pay slave wages to third world workers instead of maintaining jobs in Australia. It still continues with Telcos and banks having call centres in Asia and India. You can blame BHP for Newcastle losing all of its steel industry. Typical right wing crap to blame everyone bar their big business donors. Farmers plough produce back in to the ground because they are too scared to sell it for fear of being blacklisted by the big food chains like Woolworths and Coles. It wasn't third world countries that destroyed local butchers, bakeries, bottle shops, greengrocers petrol stations. The Murray Darling is completely stuffed from dirty deals between politicians and cotton farmers to divert the majority of water from getting down river. The mess this country is in is solely because of the greed of big business and politicians feathering the nests of their mates.
But the government signed off on the Lima declaration leading to 95% of industry going O/S. Facts.

Moving forward the plans for agenda 21 in 2030 are going to negatively impact Australia further.

Australia cannot equip with weapons to protect its self as all industry is over seas and we do not have the capability to do so. Australia is a sitting duck.

The ball is already rolling...

The government has sold Australia off and continues to drive it into the ground.

My accountant has lived and worked 6 months here, and 6 mths in China for years now .
Awhile back we were talking about the amount of land, and businesses that the Chinese were buying up, as well as their beligerence in the Pacific Region.
He was saying that a few years back , some of the govt department people, that he’s in contact over there , were openly joking that China would, never have to take over Australia with military action, because it was so easy to just buy it piece by pierce,
It’s been happening for quite a while now and the farming/ meat processing /sales and transporting have almost been taken over by Chinese

The whole process from the farm to China is what they want and are getting.
It’s similar in other industries as well and is getting more prevalent.
Why hasn’t the Govt. Stopped the sale of prime farm land here?
I heard from one of the Qld Nationals , that they only own a small percentage of farm land. ( around 5%)

The problem is that they only want to buy Prime Farming land,
Which is less than 20 % of our total farming land, sounds good doesn’t it.?

But in reality they actually now own 5% approx. of the PRIME farming land ,which is what matters,
And the Pollies are letting them do it.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:53 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:39 am
Demps wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:22 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:10 pm
It wasn't the govt that gave away our industries it was big business that wanted to put everything offshore and pay slave wages to third world workers instead of maintaining jobs in Australia. It still continues with Telcos and banks having call centres in Asia and India. You can blame BHP for Newcastle losing all of its steel industry. Typical right wing crap to blame everyone bar their big business donors. Farmers plough produce back in to the ground because they are too scared to sell it for fear of being blacklisted by the big food chains like Woolworths and Coles. It wasn't third world countries that destroyed local butchers, bakeries, bottle shops, greengrocers petrol stations. The Murray Darling is completely stuffed from dirty deals between politicians and cotton farmers to divert the majority of water from getting down river. The mess this country is in is solely because of the greed of big business and politicians feathering the nests of their mates.
But the government signed off on the Lima declaration leading to 95% of industry going O/S. Facts.

Moving forward the plans for agenda 21 in 2030 are going to negatively impact Australia further.

Australia cannot equip with weapons to protect its self as all industry is over seas and we do not have the capability to do so. Australia is a sitting duck.

The ball is already rolling...

The government has sold Australia off and continues to drive it into the ground.

My accountant has lived and worked 6 months here, and 6 mths in China for years now .
Awhile back we were talking about the amount of land, and businesses that the Chinese were buying up, as well as their beligerence in the Pacific Region.
He was saying that a few years back , some of the govt department people, that he’s in contact over there , were openly joking that China would, never have to take over Australia with military action, because it was so easy to just buy it piece by pierce,
It’s been happening for quite a while now and the farming/ meat processing /sales and transporting have almost been taken over by Chinese

The whole process from the farm to China is what they want and are getting.
It’s similar in other industries as well and is getting more prevalent.
Why hasn’t the Govt. Stopped the sale of prime farm land here?
I heard from one of the Qld Nationals , that they only own a small percentage of farm land. ( around 5%)

The problem is that they only want to buy Prime Farming land,
Which is less than 20 % of our total farming land, sounds good doesn’t it.?

But in reality they actually now own 5% approx. of the PRIME farming land ,which is what matters,
And the Pollies are letting them do it.
Don't they also own the Port in Darwin as well?
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8292
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:37 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:39 am
Demps wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:22 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:10 pm
It wasn't the govt that gave away our industries it was big business that wanted to put everything offshore and pay slave wages to third world workers instead of maintaining jobs in Australia. It still continues with Telcos and banks having call centres in Asia and India. You can blame BHP for Newcastle losing all of its steel industry. Typical right wing crap to blame everyone bar their big business donors. Farmers plough produce back in to the ground because they are too scared to sell it for fear of being blacklisted by the big food chains like Woolworths and Coles. It wasn't third world countries that destroyed local butchers, bakeries, bottle shops, greengrocers petrol stations. The Murray Darling is completely stuffed from dirty deals between politicians and cotton farmers to divert the majority of water from getting down river. The mess this country is in is solely because of the greed of big business and politicians feathering the nests of their mates.
But the government signed off on the Lima declaration leading to 95% of industry going O/S. Facts.

Moving forward the plans for agenda 21 in 2030 are going to negatively impact Australia further.

Australia cannot equip with weapons to protect its self as all industry is over seas and we do not have the capability to do so. Australia is a sitting duck.

The ball is already rolling...

The government has sold Australia off and continues to drive it into the ground.

My accountant has lived and worked 6 months here, and 6 mths in China for years now .
Awhile back we were talking about the amount of land, and businesses that the Chinese were buying up, as well as their beligerence in the Pacific Region.
He was saying that a few years back , some of the govt department people, that he’s in contact over there , were openly joking that China would, never have to take over Australia with military action, because it was so easy to just buy it piece by pierce,
It’s been happening for quite a while now and the farming/ meat processing /sales and transporting have almost been taken over by Chinese

The whole process from the farm to China is what they want and are getting.
It’s similar in other industries as well and is getting more prevalent.
Why hasn’t the Govt. Stopped the sale of prime farm land here?
I heard from one of the Qld Nationals , that they only own a small percentage of farm land. ( around 5%)

The problem is that they only want to buy Prime Farming land,
Which is less than 20 % of our total farming land, sounds good doesn’t it.?

But in reality they actually now own 5% approx. of the PRIME farming land ,which is what matters,
And the Pollies are letting them do it.
Harsh eh?
The government is selling Australia off to the highest bidder, constantly.

It's all a part of the UN's bigger goal though which is an idea from the Rothschild family who control the biggest bank in the world to decrease population and have a monopoly on the world.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:40 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:37 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:39 am
Demps wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:22 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:10 pm
It wasn't the govt that gave away our industries it was big business that wanted to put everything offshore and pay slave wages to third world workers instead of maintaining jobs in Australia. It still continues with Telcos and banks having call centres in Asia and India. You can blame BHP for Newcastle losing all of its steel industry. Typical right wing crap to blame everyone bar their big business donors. Farmers plough produce back in to the ground because they are too scared to sell it for fear of being blacklisted by the big food chains like Woolworths and Coles. It wasn't third world countries that destroyed local butchers, bakeries, bottle shops, greengrocers petrol stations. The Murray Darling is completely stuffed from dirty deals between politicians and cotton farmers to divert the majority of water from getting down river. The mess this country is in is solely because of the greed of big business and politicians feathering the nests of their mates.
But the government signed off on the Lima declaration leading to 95% of industry going O/S. Facts.

Moving forward the plans for agenda 21 in 2030 are going to negatively impact Australia further.

Australia cannot equip with weapons to protect its self as all industry is over seas and we do not have the capability to do so. Australia is a sitting duck.

The ball is already rolling...

The government has sold Australia off and continues to drive it into the ground.

My accountant has lived and worked 6 months here, and 6 mths in China for years now .
Awhile back we were talking about the amount of land, and businesses that the Chinese were buying up, as well as their beligerence in the Pacific Region.
He was saying that a few years back , some of the govt department people, that he’s in contact over there , were openly joking that China would, never have to take over Australia with military action, because it was so easy to just buy it piece by pierce,
It’s been happening for quite a while now and the farming/ meat processing /sales and transporting have almost been taken over by Chinese

The whole process from the farm to China is what they want and are getting.
It’s similar in other industries as well and is getting more prevalent.
Why hasn’t the Govt. Stopped the sale of prime farm land here?
I heard from one of the Qld Nationals , that they only own a small percentage of farm land. ( around 5%)

The problem is that they only want to buy Prime Farming land,
Which is less than 20 % of our total farming land, sounds good doesn’t it.?

But in reality they actually now own 5% approx. of the PRIME farming land ,which is what matters,
And the Pollies are letting them do it.
Harsh eh?
The government is selling Australia off to the highest bidder, constantly.

It's all a part of the UN's bigger goal though which is an idea from the Rothschild family who control the biggest bank in the world to decrease population and have a monopoly on the world.
I get it, and China is their puppet?
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18169
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:44 am

diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:48 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:40 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:29 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:10 pm
It wasn't the govt that gave away our industries it was big business that wanted to put everything offshore and pay slave wages to third world workers instead of maintaining jobs in Australia. It still continues with Telcos and banks having call centres in Asia and India. You can blame BHP for Newcastle losing all of its steel industry. Typical right wing crap to blame everyone bar their big business donors. Farmers plough produce back in to the ground because they are too scared to sell it for fear of being blacklisted by the big food chains like Woolworths and Coles. It wasn't third world countries that destroyed local butchers, bakeries, bottle shops, greengrocers petrol stations. The Murray Darling is completely stuffed from dirty deals between politicians and cotton farmers to divert the majority of water from getting down river. The mess this country is in is solely because of the greed of big business and politicians feathering the nests of their mates.
I think i disagree with every single point youve made. These things are much more systemic than you have outlined here.

Big business is owned by the elite, the elite control government, government create policy to suit their agenda, agenda is driven by governments most senior and powerful people, these people have all been placed in this position by big business and the elite.
I would have thought that was a given in everything i have said - of course govts are only puppets to multi national and big business - my response was to Demps " the russians are coming " theory in that its a furphy and rather we are being destroyed from within by big business and govt puppets.
However having said that i do accept that China is making huge inroads in to owning most of SE Asia by buying up every inch of valuable land and forcing locals out. Places like Sihanoukville in Cambodia is the perfect example of this.
Isn't their new trick to loan money to countries that will never be able to pay it back so they end up in hock and will allow them to build military presence in those areas as form of reparation?
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Post Reply