Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:44 am
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:48 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:40 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:29 pm

I think i disagree with every single point youve made. These things are much more systemic than you have outlined here.

Big business is owned by the elite, the elite control government, government create policy to suit their agenda, agenda is driven by governments most senior and powerful people, these people have all been placed in this position by big business and the elite.
I would have thought that was a given in everything i have said - of course govts are only puppets to multi national and big business - my response was to Demps " the russians are coming " theory in that its a furphy and rather we are being destroyed from within by big business and govt puppets.
However having said that i do accept that China is making huge inroads in to owning most of SE Asia by buying up every inch of valuable land and forcing locals out. Places like Sihanoukville in Cambodia is the perfect example of this.
Isn't their new trick to loan money to countries that will never be able to pay it back so they end up in hock and will allow them to build military presence in those areas as form of reparation?
Apparently with the UN's cooperation.
"Quality Stupidity"

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:02 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:40 am
Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:37 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:39 am
Demps wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:22 pm

But the government signed off on the Lima declaration leading to 95% of industry going O/S. Facts.

Moving forward the plans for agenda 21 in 2030 are going to negatively impact Australia further.

Australia cannot equip with weapons to protect its self as all industry is over seas and we do not have the capability to do so. Australia is a sitting duck.

The ball is already rolling...

The government has sold Australia off and continues to drive it into the ground.

My accountant has lived and worked 6 months here, and 6 mths in China for years now .
Awhile back we were talking about the amount of land, and businesses that the Chinese were buying up, as well as their beligerence in the Pacific Region.
He was saying that a few years back , some of the govt department people, that he’s in contact over there , were openly joking that China would, never have to take over Australia with military action, because it was so easy to just buy it piece by pierce,
It’s been happening for quite a while now and the farming/ meat processing /sales and transporting have almost been taken over by Chinese

The whole process from the farm to China is what they want and are getting.
It’s similar in other industries as well and is getting more prevalent.
Why hasn’t the Govt. Stopped the sale of prime farm land here?
I heard from one of the Qld Nationals , that they only own a small percentage of farm land. ( around 5%)

The problem is that they only want to buy Prime Farming land,
Which is less than 20 % of our total farming land, sounds good doesn’t it.?

But in reality they actually now own 5% approx. of the PRIME farming land ,which is what matters,
And the Pollies are letting them do it.
Harsh eh?
The government is selling Australia off to the highest bidder, constantly.

It's all a part of the UN's bigger goal though which is an idea from the Rothschild family who control the biggest bank in the world to decrease population and have a monopoly on the world.
I get it, and China is their puppet?
China is a powerhouse country.
I don't think this thread is for you buddy.
You strike me as some one with limited understanding of what's going on in the world.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:08 am

China will only be a powerhouse as long as they can suppress the wages and standard of living of their people.

When the next source of cheap labour is identified, China will become less competitive.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:08 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:02 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:39 am

My accountant has lived and worked 6 months here, and 6 mths in China for years now .
Awhile back we were talking about the amount of land, and businesses that the Chinese were buying up, as well as their beligerence in the Pacific Region.
He was saying that a few years back , some of the govt department people, that he’s in contact over there , were openly joking that China would, never have to take over Australia with military action, because it was so easy to just buy it piece by pierce,
It’s been happening for quite a while now and the farming/ meat processing /sales and transporting have almost been taken over by Chinese

The whole process from the farm to China is what they want and are getting.
It’s similar in other industries as well and is getting more prevalent.
Why hasn’t the Govt. Stopped the sale of prime farm land here?
I heard from one of the Qld Nationals , that they only own a small percentage of farm land. ( around 5%)

The problem is that they only want to buy Prime Farming land,
Which is less than 20 % of our total farming land, sounds good doesn’t it.?

But in reality they actually now own 5% approx. of the PRIME farming land ,which is what matters,
And the Pollies are letting them do it.
Harsh eh?

It's all a part of the UN's bigger goal though which is an idea from the Rothschild family who control the biggest bank in the world to decrease population and have a monopoly on the world.
You strike me as some one with limited understanding of what's going on in the world.
Yes of course. I am here for you to educate me, you're so knowledgeable about world affairs. Back to the discussion; So I take it from your 'Powerhouse' comment that China is not towing the UN 'Rothschild' line?
"Quality Stupidity"

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:19 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:08 am
Demps wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:

Harsh eh?

Yes of course. I am here for you to educate me, you're so knowledgeable about world affairs. Back to the discussion; So I take it from your 'Powerhouse' comment that China is not towing the UN 'Rothschild' line?
China has agreed to agenda 21.
Agenda 21 is being pushed as a way for the world to be sustainable with no poverty and it reads well on paper.. But it will prove to be detrimental to the Australian way.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:25 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:19 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

Agenda 21 is being pushed as a way for the world to be sustainable with no poverty and it reads well on paper.. But it will prove to be detrimental to the Australian way.
Has the USA also agreed to agenda 21?
"Quality Stupidity"

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:31 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:25 am
Demps wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:

Yes.
#Unbeatable

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:34 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:

Agenda 21 is a 350-page document divided into 40 chapters that have been grouped into 4 sections:

Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.

What does the bold comment mean to you?
#Unbeatable

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:37 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:31 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

Yes.
So, the potential conflict in the south pacific between the US and China is just a show and secretly they are conspiring together to meet the UN's agenda?
Are the EU members and Russia also signatories to agenda 21?
"Quality Stupidity"

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:38 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:34 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

Agenda 21 is a 350-page document divided into 40 chapters that have been grouped into 4 sections:

Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.

Exactly what it says.
"Quality Stupidity"

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:42 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:38 am
Demps wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:

Exactly what it says.
How do you achieve such a goal?
#Unbeatable

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:49 am

Does sustainable population merely refer to population control, or a means for a population to live less wastefully and less dependent upon finite energy resources.

That statement is ambiguous, and deliberately so IMO.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:58 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:42 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

Exactly what it says.
It's a motherhood statement. The first step is defining what is sustainable. Following that limiting population growth.
"Quality Stupidity"

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:25 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
diedpretty wrote:
diedpretty wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:29 pm

I think i disagree with every single point youve made. These things are much more systemic than you have outlined here.

Big business is owned by the elite, the elite control government, government create policy to suit their agenda, agenda is driven by governments most senior and powerful people, these people have all been placed in this position by big business and the elite.
I would have thought that was a given in everything i have said - of course govts are only puppets to multi national and big business - my response was to Demps " the russians are coming " theory in that its a furphy and rather we are being destroyed from within by big business and govt puppets.
However having said that i do accept that China is making huge inroads in to owning most of SE Asia by buying up every inch of valuable land and forcing locals out. Places like Sihanoukville in Cambodia is the perfect example of this.
Isn't their new trick to loan money to countries that will never be able to pay it back so they end up in hock and will allow them to build military presence in those areas as form of reparation?
Something like. That's happening in the Philippines I think??

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:26 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:58 am
Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:42 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:

Exactly what it says.
It's a motherhood statement. The first step is defining what is sustainable. Following that limiting population growth.
That’s not how this works. The other way to reduce population is to start wars to cull large numbers quickly. Rothschild sounds like a very Jewish name, so presumably these Rothschilds are manoeuvring China into a position of power under an agreement whereby the newfound Chinese might can be used to eradicate populations in the Middle East - starting with Palestinians.

You’ve always gotta work the pantomime villain Jews into the narrative...

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:31 am

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:25 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
diedpretty wrote:
diedpretty wrote:

Something like. That's happening in the Philippines I think??
Sri Lanka is the latest example
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Roosters, Storm, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:46 am

Yeah, they do it by way of infrastructure investment IIRC.
Madge's Maulers.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 11:29 am

If they didn't find a "cure" for AIDS it could of been its own Agent 21......................