Opinions- SJW beware..

General Social Discussion
User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Opinions- SJW beware..

Post by Geo. » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 7:19 am



lol..we all here..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29715
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 7:34 am

Image

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3579
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 8:40 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 7:19 am


lol..we all here..
Absolutely brilliant

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:08 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 7:19 am


lol..we all here..
We're!






heh heh heh
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2042
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 11:44 am

great stuff.


User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 2117
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 11:48 am

A little off topic but I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. Wow! One of the best movies I’ve ever seen. Though the cinema must have been dirty as I was constantly wiping dust from my eyes!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41519
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 12:08 pm

So very true

I'm right again

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby

Post by mike » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 1:04 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 11:48 am
A little off topic but I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. Wow! One of the best movies I’ve ever seen. Though the cinema must have been dirty as I was constantly wiping dust from my eyes!
Great film. My Theatre was a bit dusty as well.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4137
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 1:30 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 11:48 am
A little off topic but I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. Wow! One of the best movies I’ve ever seen. Though the cinema must have been dirty as I was constantly wiping dust from my eyes!
Will likely catch it on Foxtel later, as probably the only one in my family that would appreciate it. Enjoy their music up loud to this day and occasionally watch their Live Aid gig on you tube, which is the best live set that I have ever seen and especially so with Freddy basically getting out of his HIV deathbed to perform.

If you are reading this Swag, I suggest you catch that set to broaden your musical horizons beyond electronic dance. Someone also suggested the Jam to you and I certainly concur with that idea.

On topic, hard to understand the specific SJW reference in the thread title and the thing I like about this joint is it is far from an echo chamber, especially on footy matters.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29715
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 4:21 pm

Reminds me of the old ''Flame warriors" thread which seems to have been lost in cyberspace

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/

Were all there too

Lauren
Member
Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun 06 May, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Lauren » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 5:07 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 11:48 am
A little off topic but I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. Wow! One of the best movies I’ve ever seen. Though the cinema must have been dirty as I was constantly wiping dust from my eyes!
Though I was born a year prior to his passing I grew up idolising Freddie Mercury. Must've watched Queen's part of that Live Aid concert thousands of times (which is the only part I've ever seen mind you). So it was a great way to end the film.
I was instantly brought to tears when he told the band members. Then again moments later when he'd had tea with his family, right up until the very end - the kiss he blew at the end literally made me sob.
Such a beautiful movie that never hid from the secrecy and loneliness surrounding him. But captured the enigma he really was.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18363
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 6:06 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 11:48 am
A little off topic but I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. Wow! One of the best movies I’ve ever seen. Though the cinema must have been dirty as I was constantly wiping dust from my eyes!
Saw it yesterday too. A lot of artistic licence but still a very good movie.

Rami Malek played the tortured genius very well.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 7:28 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 6:06 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 11:48 am
A little off topic but I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. Wow! One of the best movies I’ve ever seen. Though the cinema must have been dirty as I was constantly wiping dust from my eyes!
Saw it yesterday too. A lot of artistic licence but still a very good movie.

Rami Malek played the tortured genius very well.
We've heard nothing but excellent reports as well. My Mrs is a Freddy/Queen fanatic and my son is learning Bohemian Rhapsody on piano for his next exam so I imagine we'll be going when it comes to town.
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 7:36 pm

back on topic you keyboard heroes...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29715
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 8:36 pm

piano...even in NT...keyboards
Off topic much??

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 2117
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 8:57 pm

Lauren wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 5:07 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 11:48 am
A little off topic but I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. Wow! One of the best movies I’ve ever seen. Though the cinema must have been dirty as I was constantly wiping dust from my eyes!
Though I was born a year prior to his passing I grew up idolising Freddie Mercury. Must've watched Queen's part of that Live Aid concert thousands of times (which is the only part I've ever seen mind you). So it was a great way to end the film.
I was instantly brought to tears when he told the band members. Then again moments later when he'd had tea with his family, right up until the very end - the kiss he blew at the end literally made me sob.
Such a beautiful movie that never hid from the secrecy and loneliness surrounding him. But captured the enigma he really was.
Lovely post
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:12 pm

Ok then Geo, who sang this recently? Nathan really matters, anyone can see, Nathan really matters, Nathan really matters to me.
"Quality Stupidity"

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41519
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Mon 12 Nov, 2018 12:22 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 7:36 pm
back on topic you keyboard heroes...
Where do you think you fit in that pile Geo :lol:

Post Reply