Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 49 times

Re: Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:10 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 1:49 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 11:56 am
I have only seen Credlin when I was hospitalised and she was for gay marriage - she must have escaped Tony Abbott's influence
She is entitled to her opinion. Mr Abbott is entitled to his. So do you and I and everyone else. There are no right or wrong opinions, there are just opinions.
According to many religious groups there are wrong opinions! As the gay groups also claim.

You sound like the opposite of Abraham - hearing no evil, seeing no evil and speaking no evil. Abe even sees evil hopping across the field.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

magpiecol
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by magpiecol » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 4:02 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:10 pm
magpiecol wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 1:49 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 11:56 am
I have only seen Credlin when I was hospitalised and she was for gay marriage - she must have escaped Tony Abbott's influence
She is entitled to her opinion. Mr Abbott is entitled to his. So do you and I and everyone else. There are no right or wrong opinions, there are just opinions.
According to many religious groups there are wrong opinions! As the gay groups also claim.

You sound like the opposite of Abraham - hearing no evil, seeing no evil and speaking no evil. Abe even sees evil hopping across the field.
:? :?

Pawsandclaws
Been liked: 53 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Thu 16 Nov, 2017 4:16 pm

Do you believe Chrissy Pyne has been set up or as one responder said "Hell Yeath, that's the way to celebrate the SSM yes vote". :lol:

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 211 times
Been liked: 65 times

Unread post by formerguest » Thu 16 Nov, 2017 6:58 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 4:16 pm
Do you believe Chrissy Pyne has been set up or as one responder said "Hell Yeath, that's the way to celebrate the SSM yes vote". :lol:
Don't go much on the almost constant whining of Pyne, but the conservatives have been after his head for a long time, with Bernadi long trying to usurp him and gain control in SA and still pulling weight within the party to try and achieve it despite leaving it.

Little in politics surprises me anymore.

Return to “General Discussion”