Re: Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Post by sheer64 » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 12:52 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 9:54 pm
sheer64 wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 9:09 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:42 pm
Federal employees were due to get a 3% wage rise and Trump opposed it saying the country could not afford it but he does not mind the big end of town massive tax cuts
The difference between the US's tax cuts to the big end and our attempt here in Aus, is that this is what he went to the people with before he got elected, a plan to create new industry, revive existing industry and "make America great again". Here we just had a mob who decided the top end needed millions more in their coffers.

With pay rises the unions will represent the workers over there, no different to here.
The USA lowest wage is about $7.25us and one hour a week employment means employed. In Australia it is approx $18.75. Australia due to worker contracts is heading USA downwards. I am glad that I am not a young person today concerning wages.
Why I was always a member of a union BBF. American workers in the food/restaurant industry rely on tips.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 4:37 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 15 Sep, 2018 5:51 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Sat 15 Sep, 2018 4:42 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 15 Sep, 2018 12:05 pm
The irony that Col laughs at someone for believing Hilary would win, then turning round and saying #Donthecon will be in office another 6 years. Let’s see how he fairs when the special council files his report. He’s toast.

Now I wait for Col with the predictable :crazy :crazy

You read far too many newspapers aka Democratic puppetry.You gotta stop drinking the cool aid.
So reading right wing media wouldn’t be cool aid drinking?

The anti Trump(pro political establishment)media have absolutely tried everything to stop this bloke.People power keeps on winning and the democratic base has shifted to an extreme looney left.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 5:53 am

sheer64 wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 12:52 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
sheer64 wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Federal employees were due to get a 3% wage rise and Trump opposed it saying the country could not afford it but he does not mind the big end of town massive tax cuts
The difference between the US's tax cuts to the big end and our attempt here in Aus, is that this is what he went to the people with before he got elected, a plan to create new industry, revive existing industry and "make America great again". Here we just had a mob who decided the top end needed millions more in their coffers.

With pay rises the unions will represent the workers over there, no different to here.
The USA lowest wage is about $7.25us and one hour a week employment means employed. In Australia it is approx $18.75. Australia due to worker contracts is heading USA downwards. I am glad that I am not a young person today concerning wages.
Why I was always a member of a union BBF. American workers in the food/restaurant industry rely on tips.
I remember my bro telling me that maybe restaurant waiters only get about $2 and hour, the waiter was telling my bro on holidays there how poor he was
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:06 am

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 4:37 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
The irony that Col laughs at someone for believing Hilary would win, then turning round and saying #Donthecon will be in office another 6 years. Let’s see how he fairs when the special council files his report. He’s toast.

You read far too many newspapers aka Democratic puppetry.You gotta stop drinking the cool aid.

The anti Trump(pro political establishment)media have absolutely tried everything to stop this bloke.People power keeps on winning and the democratic base has shifted to an extreme looney left.
Calling it People Power is a bit rich considering Trump got virtually 3 million votes less. It would be better termed Putin Power. Trumps demeanour during the debates and campaign was no better than Serena Williams' outburst a week ago at the tennis. Trump's People Power at rallies are paid performers - the guy is a fraud just as he was in business. He went bankrupt so many times and left hard working tradesmen without being paid. His Trump college was a court-proven fraud. I may attempt to visit him when he is in the lock-up and give him your regards.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:27 am

Kerry Cogger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:

Wah wah wah. This reads just like one of President snowflakes tweets.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:34 am

Trump has been legally bankrupt 4 times and probably morally bankrupt all his adult life.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:47 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:27 am
Kerry Cogger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:

Ummm snowflake.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:59 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 5:53 am
sheer64 wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
sheer64 wrote:

I remember my bro telling me that maybe restaurant waiters only get about $2 and hour, the waiter was telling my bro on holidays there how poor he was
Strange.I remember my bro telling me things have never been better than with Trump.Oh well I guess your Bro was telling you Trump had no chance while my "bro" Told me Trump would win.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 7:02 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:27 am
Kerry Cogger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 7:31 am

Isn't it nice to see Trump jr mocking a woman coming forward with allegations of sexual assualt. Class. Wait, i better not call him out for that at the risk of being told im just being unfair and bias against him.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 8:25 pm

Majority report of the Senate is in on Dutton and he is cactus.
Of course both Abetz and MacDonald dissent from the majority findings.

Here it is with its findings

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Bu ... Report/c02

The first one being this

Committee findings

"2.70 It is the view of the committee that Minister Dutton had a clear personal connection and existing relationship with the intended employer of the au pair in the Brisbane case. Given his definitive answer in the House of Representatives, it is the view of the committee the minister misled Parliament in relation to this matter."

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:23 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:06 am
Kerry Cogger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:

Calling it People Power is a bit rich considering Trump got virtually 3 million votes less. It would be better termed Putin Power. Trumps demeanour during the debates and campaign was no better than Serena Williams' outburst a week ago at the tennis. Trump's People Power at rallies are paid performers - the guy is a fraud just as he was in business. He went bankrupt so many times and left hard working tradesmen without being paid. His Trump college was a court-proven fraud. I may attempt to visit him when he is in the lock-up and give him your regards.
Your figures reminds me of the GST "mandate" that the Howard/Costello led coalition government waffled on about, despite losing a good number if seats and only obtaining 48.5% of the vote.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 7:09 am

sheer64 wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
sheer64 wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:

I was a union delegate due to the previous delegate, my mate, going bush on my advice to miss going to Vietnam. Another mate who did not follow my instructions came back completely changed sort of disconnected - and still is to this day. His family and myself have tried many times to find him and bring him back. He came from Sefton.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 11:27 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 6:06 am
Kerry Cogger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:

Still no crime! Just pinheads with TDS.

This is fun.

:righton:

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 11:34 pm

What is TDS please?

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:34 am

Strawberries :)
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 5:29 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 20 Sep, 2018 11:34 pm
What is TDS please?
TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 2:45 pm

Any crime yet?

No?

Ah well, you still have six years to come up with one.